Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 977 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7381

    Kittie

    Saw Kittie today at a low budget motel on US19 in Palm Harbor. Not a good experience. Comms were good, and she's a pleasant person, but she's got to take her foot off the accelerator and coast for a bit. As others have mentioned, she's 80 lbs of skin and bone. She just goes through the motions these days and everything is an upcharge. Won't repeat.

    Tonto.

  2. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by DatsCool58  [View Original Post]
    Best part is after a couple of years out of high school most of the cheerleaders were fat chicks. Then they put out.
    2 live crew previously Luke skywalker has a song very similar to that notion lolol.

  3. #7379

    Other kendra

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273006102

    She's over in tampa, but only reviews I see is of another kendra.

    Anyone seen her?

  4. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlonde727  [View Original Post]
    Audy on Listcrawler:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67429799#.

    This is a must report, I simply must take the time I don't have right now to in order to warn and hopefully save anyone considering seeing Audy for anything but a complete waste of money, time, and effort.

    Attitude is everything in all things. Want to experience 100% selfishness, thoughtlessness, and consideration?

    Then call Audy.

    Want a WTF just happened event? A lifeless, lousy, lackadaisical BJ?

    Then call Audy.

    Want to be a taxi for her next d-boy round trip pick up?

    Then call Audy.

    I've been around boys, seen a few that earned their bad review and more. This absolute plain Jane marvel of makeup magic makes no attempt to fake the funk and give you the impression she is worth a repeat with her at all.

    Terrible comms, dim witted, clock watcher, favors needed, handler issues, constant complainer, no manners.

    Half hour was 140 , she wanted to talk on the phone during my time and I said hell no after a frustrating experience up until then.

    She bitched about everything in a room that smelled like burnt ashes. Just awful.

    JB727.
    Not sure why I was quoted, since referencing a diff add. But your descriptive of Audy is spot on with other reviews.

  5. #7377

    She once worked with Audy. Audyful

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I don't get her ads as she has another awful video and the first picture. OMFG seriously.
    Audy on Listcrawler:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67429799#.

    This is a must report, I simply must take the time I don't have right now to in order to warn and hopefully save anyone considering seeing Audy for anything but a complete waste of money, time, and effort.

    Attitude is everything in all things. Want to experience 100% selfishness, thoughtlessness, and consideration?

    Then call Audy.

    Want a WTF just happened event? A lifeless, lousy, lackadaisical BJ?

    Then call Audy.

    Want to be a taxi for her next d-boy round trip pick up?

    Then call Audy.

    I've been around boys, seen a few that earned their bad review and more. This absolute plain Jane marvel of makeup magic makes no attempt to fake the funk and give you the impression she is worth a repeat with her at all.

    Terrible comms, dim witted, clock watcher, favors needed, handler issues, constant complainer, no manners.

    Half hour was 140 , she wanted to talk on the phone during my time and I said hell no after a frustrating experience up until then.

    She bitched about everything in a room that smelled like burnt ashes. Just awful.

    JB727.

  6. #7376

    Luxe / Summer Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    I know she is located in Tampa and I have posted on that board, but are ant of you St. Pete Mongers familiar with this lady.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...369.htm?cat=19

    Appreciate any feedback.
    I saw her a couple of times before she raised her rates. It's been several years. That being said, her body is awesome. MILF Porn star body. And she's not shy. I wasn't in her apartment 2 minutes and she was naked. She likes to watch herself being fucked in the mirror. She will try to make the session to her liking. But she loves to fuck. I had a good time with her. She has to be around 50 by now.

  7. #7375

    Have you done a search?

    Quote Originally Posted by CasperKing  [View Original Post]
    So I see this one post from time to time, was curious if anyone has seen her. She has a nice body but was curious on reports of her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67406406
    Can help find instant info if it's here.

  8. #7374

    Tabitha

    Has anyone seen Tabitha lately or have a working number, I'm freshly cleared of covid 19 and ready for this luscious woman again?

  9. #7373

    Pretty hot but no sure

    So I see this one post from time to time, was curious if anyone has seen her. She has a nice body but was curious on reports of her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/67406406

  10. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    You know when the unicorn search is over, and the young junkies, rip offs, and bad attitudes become mundane, then the reliable ones, with not the tightest of bodies get the fkkkn job done. I work in Tampa on the weekends and just lined up a couple Bbws that will go beyond the call of duty. Hell I was the guy who would do the fat girls when the cheerleaders weren't putting out yet. Going to give Bella a call this s week!
    You said it bro! The dimes always got attitudes and shit but the true providers will always stand out, same here Bella isn't my first preference but dam she's cute and gets the job done.

  11. #7371

    Bella the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Is she on LC?
    Can concur Bella is the truth, def a bbw but very cute face and great skin. BBBJ was super slow and nice, will repeat in a pinch not my body type preference.

  12. #7370

    Fat chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    You know when the unicorn search is over, and the young junkies, rip offs, and bad attitudes become mundane, then the reliable ones, with not the tightest of bodies get the fkkkn job done. I work in Tampa on the weekends and just lined up a couple Bbws that will go beyond the call of duty. Hell I was the guy who would do the fat girls when the cheerleaders weren't putting out yet. Going to give Bella a call this s week!
    Best part is after a couple of years out of high school most of the cheerleaders were fat chicks. Then they put out.

  13. #7369

    Oldie but a goodie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Is she on LC?
    You know when the unicorn search is over, and the young junkies, rip offs, and bad attitudes become mundane, then the reliable ones, with not the tightest of bodies get the fkkkn job done. I work in Tampa on the weekends and just lined up a couple Bbws that will go beyond the call of duty. Hell I was the guy who would do the fat girls when the cheerleaders weren't putting out yet. Going to give Bella a call this s week!

  14. #7368

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Is she on LC?
    Stupid question.

  15. #7367

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    In Seminole. Search LC. It won't take you long.

    Always gets the job done well for me. Daytime hours only. Located near Seminole Mall. Worth the hh at $. 2. BBBJ, CFS, pick the position.

    She's a bbw, tits are great, location is a safe residence. Saw her last week and she had said there were a couple no-shows that day. Must be rookies.

    If you're near there and need a qv, go see her. She's also a smart lady.

    Public service announcement for a good one. Monger safe!
    Is she on LC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape