Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2835
-
09-27-21 19:08 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 1820Truth
You may well be right. Although my opinion (and that's all it is. My opinion) is before we see an uptick in women ready to meet we'll see them creating or trying to sell pics and videos. If that fails they may turn to personal meetings.
Originally Posted by MkeGreens
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-27-21 18:21 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 6Let me add a caveat: in some cases, inexperienced amateurs post. During a prior economic downturn, a ad appeared. I texted. She called back immediately. Said she 'needed $500'. Wanted to go to lunch to meet. Etc. I figured what the heck, I'll play along. She took down her ad. Went to lunch. I explained that we just met but that I could help her out over the next week. Upside -- I was balls-deep all week for $500. Downside -- she started thinking I was her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by MkeGreens
[View Original Post]
Amateurs come with their own risks, gps, jealous boyfriends, clinginess, second thoughts, becoming a baby-daddy. There is no free lunch.
-
09-27-21 16:01 #2128Regular Member

Posts: 6Basic economics
I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong. This is a simple prediction based on basic economic observation. Over the next couple months I expect the quality of available women selling their wares online to go up significantly. Many covid related support programs have expired. Landlords are allowed to evict. Unemployed are required to prove they are seeking jobs and extra benefits are no longer being sent. Inflation is kicking up.
When free money starts to dry up, that part of the economy that relies on the 'hustle' has to look elsewhere. Pay attention this next week. Rent is due.
-
09-27-21 10:18 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 1820Ask
Ask and ye shall receive. I started a thread under the user blogs entitled "What ever happened to. ".
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-26-21 11:57 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 1820Respect
You've shared tons of good info and intel to these forums. There are few I respect more than you. Thanks for everything you do.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-26-21 11:03 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 774Don't
I don't post about new experiances because I've been in the same cycle for a while now, so I'm not going to put a report out about the same woman giving me the same BJ that I got 6 months ago or more that I reported on, It just doesn't make sense to me. To the guys like Hunting Streets, Jim Holl and others that are on their level of pulling wool I have no problem with the info and stories they put out there, It's realivent to what's going on now. I would never post in the escort thread about a chick I was with 10 years ago that is no longer around or the married woman that I picked up. Save me the stories of the married mamasian that you fucked in the ass while you were in Vietnam. My opinion and my. 02 cents.
Originally Posted by FltRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 18:35 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 2881Precisely
I got a good story just for you. Last week I was at a married mamasans house hanging with her husband. She was out. We were just going to watch tv and go over some real estate investments. There is a knock on the door and its a woman about 45-50. Nothing special. Just your typical Wisconsin, rough looking woman. About two beers from being pretty. I think she was selling Avon or some other kind of product. So we go into action. I tell her that my friend does not speak English and that I must translate. Well of course he speaks English but he knew I was being typical Lefty. I asked her in and said, you a bit early, but we are glad you are here. My friend rambles off in Mandarin and I ramble back in fake Rush Limbaugh Chinese. I ask her if she would like to take a shower. She says no, I'm selling xxxxxxxxxxxx. I said yeah, no worries. This isn't a set up. You are much prettier than we expected. You don't mind if I take a shower first? She says you don't understand, I'm selling xxxxxxxx. Then me and my friend get into a fake argument in "Chinese. " I tell her, look, we didn't pay $200 for you to come sell us Avon, now get back in that bedroom, now. She runs out the door and we are on the floor laughing.
Something similar like that happened to me once. I was expecting a new girl to come by. I get a knock on the door and there is a man in a suit and a female cop. I actually thought she was the escort and he was her pimp. Before that got too weird it was real cops. Investigating and under age girl that had been over. Good think nothing happened and I used good judgment not to proceed with her. I told the truth and they believed me. Nothing to hide. The girl was sent over by another girl who couldn't make it. Both women ended up in jail soon after for other crimes. My regular girl was 18 and both of them worked at a Mexican restaurant in New Berlin, both addicts.
-
09-25-21 18:04 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 2192I haven't followed this thread that closely. I can't imagine the old timers take these slings and arrows all that personally.
Originally Posted by FltRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 15:35 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 374Precisely
Louder for the guys in the back.
Originally Posted by FltRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:39 #2121Regular Member

Posts: 9Very well said!
Originally Posted by FltRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:31 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 2814Once Upon a Time With Lefty's Fairy Tales would be a great name. Great idea.
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 21:18 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 819New thread
The Chicago board has just that thread. It is called "Whatever Happened To". Start it up if you like.
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:18 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 461Old Timer suggestion
I have an idea here. Create a new thread that contains 'information' that is older than, say, three years old or so. Call it 'Good Ole Days' or something. That way when someone wants to post their stories from the 70's of a hot brunette working out of a spa that has been closed since the 80's and said brunette has been living in an old folks home these past five years, mongers looking for a 30 year old hot brunette who is currently working won't have to spend time reading posts that contains useless information to them.
And mongers looking for tales of yore won't waste their time scrolling past information that is current and up to date. It will be the best of both worlds.
-
09-22-21 11:18 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 392Old Timers
Guys,
I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.
Anyway, you all do what you want, but I just want to go on record and say that I respect Lefty, Jim Holl, Hunting Streets and the other "old timers" who have been around a while. Keep posting guys! Many of us here read your posts and we laugh and learn from you. If we ever meet in real life, I own many of you a beer in return for the countless cash you have saved me over the years. Thank you!
-
09-22-21 00:49 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 133HuntingStreets
He has helped me in the past. Plenty of reviews too. More than most.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




