Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 189 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2113

    Take this for what it's worth

    I personally appreciate any and all the advice you and a large number of the other more seasoned members have provided. You guys have given a complete newb plenty of valuable information and I eat it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    "Hunting Streets: Helping Guys Get Off Since 2014 !

    As a buzz phrase I think it needs a little work.

    Thanks for all the kind words guys but I'm just another monger that happens to have been at it for a little longer than most. There are many others that have been around just as long or longer and have contributed far more. It's not us that have been around a long time that make this board, it's the day to contributions everyone makes. If I can help in some small way, I'm happy to do so.

    But thanks for the gangbang of affection PS1999 !.

    HS.

  2. #2112
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'll add to the chorus saying that HS is completely reliable and always willing to help a brother in need.
    I'll second this. HS hooked me up and is always sharing intel.

  3. #2111

    Lolol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Lefty you could learn a thing or two from Hunting Streets. Look at at all the guys he's helped out. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to help a fellow monger get off. Gets right in there on his hands and knees if need be. You had yourself a little 3 some, meanwhile HS was Gangbanged. Good for you HS!
    "Hunting Streets: Helping Guys Get Off Since 2014 !

    As a buzz phrase I think it needs a little work.

    Thanks for all the kind words guys but I'm just another monger that happens to have been at it for a little longer than most. There are many others that have been around just as long or longer and have contributed far more. It's not us that have been around a long time that make this board, it's the day to contributions everyone makes. If I can help in some small way, I'm happy to do so.

    But thanks for the gangbang of affection PS1999 !.

    HS.

  4. #2110

    Lefty

    Lefty you could learn a thing or two from Hunting Streets. Look at at all the guys he's helped out. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to help a fellow monger get off. Gets right in there on his hands and knees if need be. You had yourself a little 3 some, meanwhile HS was Gangbanged. Good for you HS!

  5. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes55  [View Original Post]
    HS is the Man.
    Yeah, I'll add to the chorus saying that HS is completely reliable and always willing to help a brother in need.

  6. #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Nah, HS is solid.
    HS is the Man.

  7. #2107

    Hs

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Who says I post everything I do? Why are you looking into people? It's a funny post about her fake daughters, you really need a life it appears this is all you have and do, there's really some degenerate losers on here that will fuck any zombie. Who are you to comment on people's posts? You do it allot and it really makes you look pathetic.
    Nah, HS is solid.

  8. #2106

    Yikes!

    I enjoy a BBW as much as anyone but too sloppy here for me those are two trainwrecks hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    Is this the best it gets for these prices? Seems dry lately.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/465385717958

  9. #2105

    Really

    Is this the best it gets for these prices? Seems dry lately.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/465385717958

  10. #2104

    Role Model

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    That's how you use this board-by looking through past posts and sometimes that includes looking at one person's history to follow a thread or such. I really don't appreciate you bashing another user like HuntingStreets-he has been a contributing member for years and if you ever talk to him, you would find he's not pathetic at all. Quite the contrary!
    HS has gotten more pussy then a few of us combined. A lot of mongers are laying low right now. Definitely not pathetic as Bob said. A role model to me and highly educated in this game. Unselfish in sharing his wisdom to this group of hard working mongers as long as you contribute. Damn shame about Cassandra / Sonia. Pretty women when healthy and running a train on her ass was fun. Miss all that dirty talk.

  11. #2103

    HuntingStreets

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Who says I post everything I do? Why are you looking into people? It's a funny post about her fake daughters, you really need a life it appears this is all you have and do, there's really some degenerate losers on here that will fuck any zombie. Who are you to comment on people's posts? You do it allot and it really makes you look pathetic.
    That's how you use this board-by looking through past posts and sometimes that includes looking at one person's history to follow a thread or such. I really don't appreciate you bashing another user like HuntingStreets-he has been a contributing member for years and if you ever talk to him, you would find he's not pathetic at all. Quite the contrary!

  12. #2102

    Years?

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I went thru your posts and you haven't had sex in years it seems. No posts but comments about other people and the past, like you're a gossip queen.
    You're right, I've been laying low for the last year because of Covid, with the exception of SammiLove which I posted about. Perhaps you've been laying low as well since you're last original report was 9-15-2020 ? Prior to that I'm just going to assume you missed my reports on Cassandra (along with a warning she's now ripping people off as Sonia), Sassy Lynn, Gemma, Allie, Nikki.

    Peace out brother, hope you get back in the game.

    HS.

  13. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I went back through your posts to read your review of Rayna and couldn't find it. Maybe I just missed it?

    HS.
    I went thru your posts and you haven't had sex in years it seems. No posts but comments about other people and the past, like you're a gossip queen.

  14. #2100

    Fucking troll

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I went back through your posts to read your review of Rayna and couldn't find it. Maybe I just missed it?

    HS.
    Who says I post everything I do? Why are you looking into people? It's a funny post about her fake daughters, you really need a life it appears this is all you have and do, there's really some degenerate losers on here that will fuck any zombie. Who are you to comment on people's posts? You do it allot and it really makes you look pathetic.

  15. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Especially try her now she's doing a 3 girl special, she's kinky and fun, two of the girls are hot as hell they might be her daughters.
    I went back through your posts to read your review of Rayna and couldn't find it. Maybe I just missed it?

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape