Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 29341
-
09-24-21 08:59 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 62I have been quoted a couple of prices. Typically $170 for b2 b. She has quoted me $170 TO $200 in the past. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 08:57 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 62Sunny
Oh I agree. Definitely not her on the email replies.
Originally Posted by UpNorth69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 02:04 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashley. Horrible effort, waste of time
I gave her two shots as well. She's good looking enough to hope you get more next time but each time is the same. Horrible effort, bad attitude, and basically sits on you so you have no access or visuals. Hell it was even hard to breath as she sat right on my chest. Hates it when you touch her, and gives attitude when you ask. I don't know how she stays in business. Her whole experience is a disappointment.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:05 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 317It's been a while
But check out post #14397.
Originally Posted by BpkbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:42 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 1175It's been a while since it was last mentioned but it's always been reported as legit, not happy.
Originally Posted by BpkbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:42 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 830Geist fox run
I also inquired about this place months ago and the response I got was not encouraging.
Originally Posted by BpkbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:15 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 81O-Spa (Foxes running near Giest)
Does anyone have any input on this place. I didn't have time for a massage, but I dropped in to check it out. 2 attractive girls. Place is nice. Has anyone tried?
-
09-23-21 14:08 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 38Yes, it's just not the same since Anna's short-shorts left. Rose is off the list.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 13:32 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 727Damage
What was damage for body to body I emailed her and she said yes but wants to make an appointment and won't discuss details, want to make sure I have enough. Really enjoyed her regular massage and happy ending.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:43 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 84Relax
1st visit to relax was very enjoyable but my second trip there was very bad. Will not return to take a chance, non exist ant massage, he not worth the time.
-
09-23-21 11:34 #16791Banned Member

Posts: 25Sunny
I've seen Sunny many times over the years. She's consistent, gives a good HE. I personally think her massage strokes are too fast. She's wore skirts for me upon request, and once I caught her in the mood, and she let me work on her, and DATY.
I am also convinced Sunny is not the person that you exchange emails with. Several times she was surprised when I reminded her of the email requests. And, her English is not that strong.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 09:54 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 169Sunny
Like he said it's a damn good massage, multiple pops offered, 4 hands (when available) is even better. I've heard when she has another therapist there is more on the table with them pending their comfort level. You can schedule with her via email and I've been able to reserve time same day within a few hours. I know some like variety but this is a solid option if you are looking for a great massage and HE.
Originally Posted by RooferDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 09:43 #16789Banned Member

Posts: 89Rose spa Sept.
So I went to rose spa and got the new lady. Bigger Asian girl that looks decent. She doesn't allow roaming. Is in a bad mood. I believe her name is Amee. Jackhammer ending. Kinda painful honestly. Will not return. I miss when Anna worked there. She was in her 20's maybe 22 I believe. Gave me her number and everything. She quit and went back to Chicago as I'm assuming they weren't treating her well. Trust me she was a 9. 5 /10 literally too good to be true. Anyway I do not recommend rose anymore until they get new staff which I doubt. Hopefully I go to Chicago soon and try some real good girls. Stay safe. Noble.
-
09-23-21 08:25 #16788Senior Member

Posts: 62Relax
Yes FS. The one in the short dress is the one that will provide it. Tried the other one and she only wanted to provide HE. So she went and grabbed the other girl. Been there many times and always good luck.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:46 #16787Banned Member

Posts: 89Fs?
FS at relax? I went there once but changed my mind for sweets haha. But would give it a try if you have any ladies you recommend. They had 2 when I went in. One was more attractive and was wearing modest clothes but the other was not attractive and was in a short dress so didn't really convince me at that time / day. I believe a couple Sunday's ago.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by RooferDave
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




