Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14806

    Np

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Young. But is that incall the very same one that Pam and Joelle were also using? In which case, with this Savannah now in the mix, that would be at least FOUR hoes using that incall?
    No, she was in North Providence when I saw her. Her incall with Savannah was the one in Providence, but I don't know if it was that same exact house (because I didn't meet her there).

  2. #14805

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Have a tentative date with this one tonight.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/088110512586

    Have any of you fellow mongers partaken?
    When I called her she wasn't doing in calls, so I passed. I'm curious if her skills are what she claims they are.

  3. #14804

    I have the ok to meet this women who is on sumosearch

    She says she travels anywhere in the tri state. Any have an encounter. She wants about 200 for 45 minutes. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gfwjLkX9bVeylaek.jpg‎  

  4. #14803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Lucy

    Have a tentative date with this one tonight.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/088110512586

    Have any of you fellow mongers partaken?

  5. #14802

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Probably not. Listing location as privately owned luxury home sends up a red flag. The fact she offers greek also makes me concerned. If she's real she is much heavier than 115. Probably older too.
    She is in fact real and quite tiny, only did BBBJ but it was great. Lots of DT and CIM. Cuddled afterwards as well.

  6. #14801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Seen this newer ad pop up and decided to contact for info. Asked for donation for qv with 2 for reply for one girl. Seriously? These girls are getting way to crazy with donations.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/963346093455
    2 for reply? Idk what that mean.

  7. #14800

    Two girls in Woonsocket

    Seen this newer ad pop up and decided to contact for info. Asked for donation for qv with 2 for reply for one girl. Seriously? These girls are getting way to crazy with donations.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/963346093455

  8. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1976  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...1/763382409153

    This was the worst visit to a girl I have ever had total waste of money. Agreed on everything thing before the meet got there and got no no no no on everything I asked. The ad list a bunch of stuff nope can't do any of it. I couldn't even touch her that's how bad it was. Don't waste your time or money.
    Can echo similar experience. You are texting with a handler who organizes everything. They will say whatever it takes to get you to show up and hand over the donation. The girls have no idea what was discussed before hand so YMMV greatly with not only who is on the other side of the hotel door and also what services they will partake in.

    If I had to guess this is training for them before they start working at the local spas.

  9. #14798

    Clotrimazole

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hey, KOF. Clotrimazole (a few bucks for the house brand at any drug store) is your friend, LOL. It immediately gets to work treating the source of any odor. You need to use it for a few days, because those yeasties remain on your swizzle stick even after you can no longer smell them.

    The problem is, for ladies who entertain a lot of visitors. And even if they are regularly using condoms (but especially if not) - the constant moisture from various sources, including lube, will almost inevitably lead to a yeast infection. Meticulous cleaning between visitors can only accomplish so much, and repeatedly applying an anti-fungal cream will result in a loss of effectiveness over time.

    But for mongers a small tube of clotrimazole, discreetly applied at a nearby urinal following a visit with any provider, should abate any unpleasant odor and strike at the source of the odor at the earliest possible stage. As many of us have figured out, soap and water and even a splash of cologne (which contains alcohol but yikes it stings!) are all of limited efficacy.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.
    Well, foul vaginal odor is usually caused by bacterial vaginosis, in which case clotrimazole will do nothing for the infection (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...9131-vaginitis).

    Clotrimazole is indeed an anti-fungal, anti-yeast medication, but yeast infections of the vagina are generally odor-free (https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/...s/sym-20050664).

    Now, trichinomiasis, is caused neither by bacteria nor yeast, but is rather, a protozoan infection. And it indeed has a foul odor. But trichinomiasis is also poorly susceptible to topical clotrimazole (https://www.emedicinehealth.com/tric...ical_treatment ). Oral anti-fungals such as metronidazole, though, are also effective against some protozoa, and are therefore also an effective treatment for trichinomiasis (https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/230617-treatment#d8).

    In summary, organisms that cause abnormal or foul vaginal odors are generally NOT susceptible to treatment with topical clotrimazole.

    Now, clotrimazole is great for athletes feet and jock itch, though! Jock itch is caused by a fungus that can, indeed, be easily transmisible when fucking, and in severe cases, can indeed cause an odor. But its not in the vagina. In general, a person needs to go without bathing in hot weather for a LONG time to get a jock itch bad enough to stink (https://www.healthline.com/health/jock-itch-smell#causes). But anyone who has ever smelled a severe jock itch will recognize that THAT smell is quite different from that of a foul-smelling pussy! So maybe it is just a severe, garden variety jock itch, and not the pussy, that you are smelling, after fucking a hoe? In which case topical clotrimazole would indeed be expected to be effective?

  10. #14797

    East Providence Asians

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...1/763382409153

    This was the worst visit to a girl I have ever had total waste of money. Agreed on everything thing before the meet got there and got no no no no on everything I asked. The ad list a bunch of stuff nope can't do any of it. I couldn't even touch her that's how bad it was. Don't waste your time or money.

  11. #14796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Clotrimazole and Yeasties

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Oh my! Has anyone else whose been with Ashley recently run into an odor? Some strong pussy smells I don't mind, I actually like. But with other types of odors that can sometimes waft out from a cunnt, for me that's a deal breaker. 👃.
    Hey, KOF. Clotrimazole (a few bucks for the house brand at any drug store) is your friend, LOL. It immediately gets to work treating the source of any odor. You need to use it for a few days, because those yeasties remain on your swizzle stick even after you can no longer smell them.

    The problem is, for ladies who entertain a lot of visitors. And even if they are regularly using condoms (but especially if not) - the constant moisture from various sources, including lube, will almost inevitably lead to a yeast infection. Meticulous cleaning between visitors can only accomplish so much, and repeatedly applying an anti-fungal cream will result in a loss of effectiveness over time.

    But for mongers a small tube of clotrimazole, discreetly applied at a nearby urinal following a visit with any provider, should abate any unpleasant odor and strike at the source of the odor at the earliest possible stage. As many of us have figured out, soap and water and even a splash of cologne (which contains alcohol but yikes it stings!) are all of limited efficacy.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  12. #14795
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    After she got up, I did definitely notice an aroma. I wouldn't say it was foul, per se. But it was strong and I didn't necessarily love it. It stuck on me after I left, too. I had to clean myself pretty thoroughly. But I don't think it's a sign of anything serious, probably just a lot of work (she mentioned it had been very busy LOL). I will definitely repeat!
    Oh my! Has anyone else whose been with Ashley recently run into an odor? Some strong pussy smells I don't mind, I actually like. But with other types of odors that can sometimes waft out from a cunnt, for me that's a deal breaker. 👃.

  13. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have clarification on this situation. I went to see Ashley today. When I called her, she told me she was at her usual incall in NP. Interesting. When I got there I mentioned that she had given me an address for a different place last time we spoke. She told me that she was doing 2 girl specials with a friend, and that's the location they use for that. She used the term "bnb, like Airbnb," but I seriously doubt they have those in that area LOL.
    Thanks, Young. But is that incall the very same one that Pam and Joelle were also using? In which case, with this Savannah now in the mix, that would be at least FOUR hoes using that incall?

  14. #14793
    So did you see her at her usual place or AIRBNB?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have clarification on this situation. I went to see Ashley today. When I called her, she told me she was at her usual incall in NP. Interesting. When I got there I mentioned that she had given me an address for a different place last time we spoke. She told me that she was doing 2 girl specials with a friend, and that's the location they use for that. She used the term "bnb, like Airbnb," but I seriously doubt they have those in that area LOL. Either way, she is normally at her usual location. I asked who her friend was, and she said her name was Savannah. Not the crazy spinner Savannah that keeps being mentioned here. I think it's this one:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...h/908644355848

    Could be fun, I might try that out if they do that again. As far as this visit is concerned, I was very pleased. I think I'll probably make Ashley and Mandy my two go-to girls. She looks great. She's got a little bit of a belly from weight fluctuation, but other than that she's in nice shape. Still very very pretty. It occurred to me that she kind of reminds of Joelle, just if everything had continued to go well LOL. She gave me a great BBBJ (better than I remembered, honestly), and then got on top and rode CG. That's the only position I did, because I was enjoying it so much. She took a good pounding and I blew in the bag. After she got up, I did definitely notice an aroma. I wouldn't say it was foul, per se. But it was strong and I didn't necessarily love it. It stuck on me after I left, too. I had to clean myself pretty thoroughly. But I don't think it's a sign of anything serious, probably just a lot of work (she mentioned it had been very busy LOL). I will definitely repeat!

  15. #14792

    Ashley's Incall

    Okay, I have clarification on this situation. I went to see Ashley today. When I called her, she told me she was at her usual incall in NP. Interesting. When I got there I mentioned that she had given me an address for a different place last time we spoke. She told me that she was doing 2 girl specials with a friend, and that's the location they use for that. She used the term "bnb, like Airbnb," but I seriously doubt they have those in that area LOL. Either way, she is normally at her usual location. I asked who her friend was, and she said her name was Savannah. Not the crazy spinner Savannah that keeps being mentioned here. I think it's this one:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...h/908644355848

    Could be fun, I might try that out if they do that again. As far as this visit is concerned, I was very pleased. I think I'll probably make Ashley and Mandy my two go-to girls. She looks great. She's got a little bit of a belly from weight fluctuation, but other than that she's in nice shape. Still very very pretty. It occurred to me that she kind of reminds of Joelle, just if everything had continued to go well LOL. She gave me a great BBBJ (better than I remembered, honestly), and then got on top and rode CG. That's the only position I did, because I was enjoying it so much. She took a good pounding and I blew in the bag. After she got up, I did definitely notice an aroma. I wouldn't say it was foul, per se. But it was strong and I didn't necessarily love it. It stuck on me after I left, too. I had to clean myself pretty thoroughly. But I don't think it's a sign of anything serious, probably just a lot of work (she mentioned it had been very busy LOL). I will definitely repeat!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape