Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 25024
-
09-23-21 06:20 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 3748Oh my! Has anyone else whose been with Ashley recently run into an odor? Some strong pussy smells I don't mind, I actually like. But with other types of odors that can sometimes waft out from a cunnt, for me that's a deal breaker. 👃.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 06:04 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks, Young. But is that incall the very same one that Pam and Joelle were also using? In which case, with this Savannah now in the mix, that would be at least FOUR hoes using that incall?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:02 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 87So did you see her at her usual place or AIRBNB?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 18:49 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 333Ashley's Incall
Okay, I have clarification on this situation. I went to see Ashley today. When I called her, she told me she was at her usual incall in NP. Interesting. When I got there I mentioned that she had given me an address for a different place last time we spoke. She told me that she was doing 2 girl specials with a friend, and that's the location they use for that. She used the term "bnb, like Airbnb," but I seriously doubt they have those in that area LOL. Either way, she is normally at her usual location. I asked who her friend was, and she said her name was Savannah. Not the crazy spinner Savannah that keeps being mentioned here. I think it's this one:
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...h/908644355848
Could be fun, I might try that out if they do that again. As far as this visit is concerned, I was very pleased. I think I'll probably make Ashley and Mandy my two go-to girls. She looks great. She's got a little bit of a belly from weight fluctuation, but other than that she's in nice shape. Still very very pretty. It occurred to me that she kind of reminds of Joelle, just if everything had continued to go well LOL. She gave me a great BBBJ (better than I remembered, honestly), and then got on top and rode CG. That's the only position I did, because I was enjoying it so much. She took a good pounding and I blew in the bag. After she got up, I did definitely notice an aroma. I wouldn't say it was foul, per se. But it was strong and I didn't necessarily love it. It stuck on me after I left, too. I had to clean myself pretty thoroughly. But I don't think it's a sign of anything serious, probably just a lot of work (she mentioned it had been very busy LOL). I will definitely repeat!
-
09-22-21 17:19 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 640"Secret codes"
Am I correct in reading.
Half hour 170.
Hour 250??
And seriously do we still need to use these silly ass codes or "dreaming" when referring to providers?
Originally Posted by DeepThroat70
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:52 #14789Regular Member

Posts: 5It never fails, its soo fucking annoying like it's only a 1% chance to see them when I actually want to and it's a lot of the time. Fuck these hoes.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:28 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 761https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/012278255411
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:18 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 87Has anyone seen Joelle since post #14508?
And who is Pam?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:08 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 1406Young, Is the house on California ave? A funky color looking house (purple-or maroon?) has several little rooms on each floor?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 15:41 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 207Bright white
Her ads were popping up. I was in Rhode Island for a meeting. She did verify over social media.
Arrive at her incall standard motel off highway. She is short and plump. Just the way I like them.
She gave me a quick hug and kiss. Confirmed the amount of time I wanted. I got undressed she was wearing a waist clincher and shorts. I played with her huge tits. Sucking them and rubbing my dick between them. Oh boy they are huge for a small girl. She applied a rubber and went down for CBJ. Good skills. Would have been better W / o rubber. She stars calling me Daddy. What does daddy want etc. I removed her shorts. Had a nice shaved pussy with a little fupa Didn't offer DATY but FIV and licked my fingers to taste her juices. She turned around for K9. We started slow but escalated to ass slapping, hair pulling and her grabbing her ass cheeks in order to go deeper. I then had her get on top with her huge udders they'd bounce and slap me in the face. Grabbed her throat as she slammed me. She came then pussy became sloppy wet. Not much friction. Pulled out took off rubber to finish Russian style.
Hhr $.7.
Hr $$.5.
Non GFE, CBJ, cfs.
Pros. Young and sexy with huge tits submissive and likes to fuck.
Cons. Covers only no kissing or DATY.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/049474264330
-
09-22-21 15:01 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks, Young! Now we are getting somewhere! So two out of three have worked at that as you put it, "weird" incall. So, I, too, eagerly await hearing about whether Ashley is now there, too.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:31 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 333That location
I have seen both Joelle and Pam at the same house, though the timing never overlapped for them. Joelle hosted there for a little bit, then she was back to hotels. And then Pam started hosting there. I've been probably 4 times, and have never had an issue. It definitely feels weird in there, but again, I've never had an issue. As far as the women go, they both have felt like they were at low points when they were there. The service has varied, of course. But I have to imagine the circumstances that landed them in that location would also affect performance. For what it's worth, Pamela has been friendly and accommodating both times I've seen her there. And again, still awaiting confirmation that this is the same place Ashley is hosting out of.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:11 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mr RicFlair
[View Original Post]
That is exactly what I, too, want to determine, Young! If they are all now working out of the same private residence, that VERY strongly suggests male management. And that in itself portends possible trouble. In the past, I've never experienced any kind of danger with either Ashley or Joelle. But when independent hoes become "managed", well, lets just say that, I know from experience, that all previous bets about incall safety are off, so to speak.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
So, if anyone who has actual personal experience with this / these incalls, then PLEASE post or PM. I don't know Pam, but I've heard positives as well as negatives about her. Mostly negatives lately, and the kind of negatives that I personally want to avoid.
But if this is the case for Ashley and Joelle, that is, if two (or more) very well-known and very well-established independent women are now being managed, for whatever reasons, then I personally would NOT be testing those waters. I may be paranoid, to be sure. But just remember the old saying--there are times that even paranoid people have real enemies. Especially in these dangerous, fucked-up times.
And don't get me wrong. In my experience, both Joelle and Ashley are totally decent, honest women. But when hoes lose control of their surroundings, and situations evolve that are beyond their control--well--again, all bets are off.
-
09-22-21 10:53 #14781Senior Member

Posts: 333Ashley
So is Ashley also working from that same house? She gave me a slightly different address but I hadn't considered that maybe she wasn't giving me the exact one.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 09:35 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 761I would rate these by overall quality of encounter:
Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle
[View Original Post]
TRYST.
EROS.
STG.
E-Monkey.
Tryst is the new EROS, the highest caliber in the area post there but there are still a few scammers on the site.
It's always good to verify a profile you find on Tryst or EROS with another ad or website or social media presence.
STG is highest volume, highest traffic, and most scam ads. I would estimate only 35% of the posts are actual providers trying to meet up, and out of that 35%, more than half of them are the definition of unreliable.
E-Monkey is a good place to cross reference providers you've found elsewhere but don't trust the reviews as self reviews and fake reviews are rampant.








Reply With Quote






