Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 189 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2128

    Basic economics

    I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong. This is a simple prediction based on basic economic observation. Over the next couple months I expect the quality of available women selling their wares online to go up significantly. Many covid related support programs have expired. Landlords are allowed to evict. Unemployed are required to prove they are seeking jobs and extra benefits are no longer being sent. Inflation is kicking up.

    When free money starts to dry up, that part of the economy that relies on the 'hustle' has to look elsewhere. Pay attention this next week. Rent is due.

  2. #2127

    Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    I have an idea here. Create a new thread that contains 'information' that is older than, say, three years old or so. Call it 'Good Ole Days' or something. That way when someone wants to post their stories from the 70's of a hot brunette working out of a spa that has been closed since the 80's and said brunette has been living in an old folks home these past five years, mongers looking for a 30 year old hot brunette who is currently working won't have to spend time reading posts that contains useless information to them.

    And mongers looking for tales of yore won't waste their time scrolling past information that is current and up to date. It will be the best of both worlds.
    Ask and ye shall receive. I started a thread under the user blogs entitled "What ever happened to. ".

    HS.

  3. #2126

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I don't post about new experiances because I've been in the same cycle for a while now, so I'm not going to put a report out about the same woman giving me the same BJ that I got 6 months ago or more that I reported on, It just doesn't make sense to me. To the guys like Hunting Streets, Jim Holl and others that are on their level of pulling wool I have no problem with the info and stories they put out there, It's realivent to what's going on now. I would never post in the escort thread about a chick I was with 10 years ago that is no longer around or the married woman that I picked up. Save me the stories of the married mamasian that you fucked in the ass while you were in Vietnam. My opinion and my. 02 cents.
    You've shared tons of good info and intel to these forums. There are few I respect more than you. Thanks for everything you do.

    HS.

  4. #2125

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by FltRider  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.

    Anyway, you all do what you want, but I just want to go on record and say that I respect Lefty, Jim Holl, Hunting Streets and the other "old timers" who have been around a while. Keep posting guys! Many of us here read your posts and we laugh and learn from you. If we ever meet in real life, I own many of you a beer in return for the countless cash you have saved me over the years. Thank you!
    I don't post about new experiances because I've been in the same cycle for a while now, so I'm not going to put a report out about the same woman giving me the same BJ that I got 6 months ago or more that I reported on, It just doesn't make sense to me. To the guys like Hunting Streets, Jim Holl and others that are on their level of pulling wool I have no problem with the info and stories they put out there, It's realivent to what's going on now. I would never post in the escort thread about a chick I was with 10 years ago that is no longer around or the married woman that I picked up. Save me the stories of the married mamasian that you fucked in the ass while you were in Vietnam. My opinion and my. 02 cents.

  5. #2124

    Precisely

    I got a good story just for you. Last week I was at a married mamasans house hanging with her husband. She was out. We were just going to watch tv and go over some real estate investments. There is a knock on the door and its a woman about 45-50. Nothing special. Just your typical Wisconsin, rough looking woman. About two beers from being pretty. I think she was selling Avon or some other kind of product. So we go into action. I tell her that my friend does not speak English and that I must translate. Well of course he speaks English but he knew I was being typical Lefty. I asked her in and said, you a bit early, but we are glad you are here. My friend rambles off in Mandarin and I ramble back in fake Rush Limbaugh Chinese. I ask her if she would like to take a shower. She says no, I'm selling xxxxxxxxxxxx. I said yeah, no worries. This isn't a set up. You are much prettier than we expected. You don't mind if I take a shower first? She says you don't understand, I'm selling xxxxxxxx. Then me and my friend get into a fake argument in "Chinese. " I tell her, look, we didn't pay $200 for you to come sell us Avon, now get back in that bedroom, now. She runs out the door and we are on the floor laughing.

    Something similar like that happened to me once. I was expecting a new girl to come by. I get a knock on the door and there is a man in a suit and a female cop. I actually thought she was the escort and he was her pimp. Before that got too weird it was real cops. Investigating and under age girl that had been over. Good think nothing happened and I used good judgment not to proceed with her. I told the truth and they believed me. Nothing to hide. The girl was sent over by another girl who couldn't make it. Both women ended up in jail soon after for other crimes. My regular girl was 18 and both of them worked at a Mexican restaurant in New Berlin, both addicts.

  6. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by FltRider  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.

    Anyway, you all do what you want, but I just want to go on record and say that I respect Lefty, Jim Holl, Hunting Streets and the other "old timers" who have been around a while. Keep posting guys! Many of us here read your posts and we laugh and learn from you. If we ever meet in real life, I own many of you a beer in return for the countless cash you have saved me over the years. Thank you!
    I haven't followed this thread that closely. I can't imagine the old timers take these slings and arrows all that personally.

  7. #2122

    Precisely

    Louder for the guys in the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FltRider  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.

    Anyway, you all do what you want, but I just want to go on record and say that I respect Lefty, Jim Holl, Hunting Streets and the other "old timers" who have been around a while. Keep posting guys! Many of us here read your posts and we laugh and learn from you. If we ever meet in real life, I own many of you a beer in return for the countless cash you have saved me over the years. Thank you!

  8. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by FltRider  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.
    Very well said!

  9. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    I have an idea here. Create a new thread that contains 'information' that is older than, say, three years old or so. Call it 'Good Ole Days' or something. That way when someone wants to post their stories from the 70's of a hot brunette working out of a spa that has been closed since the 80's and said brunette has been living in an old folks home these past five years, mongers looking for a 30 year old hot brunette who is currently working won't have to spend time reading posts that contains useless information to them.

    And mongers looking for tales of yore won't waste their time scrolling past information that is current and up to date. It will be the best of both worlds.
    Once Upon a Time With Lefty's Fairy Tales would be a great name. Great idea.

  10. #2119

    New thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    I have an idea here. Create a new thread that contains 'information' that is older than, say, three years old or so. Call it 'Good Ole Days' or something. That way when someone wants to post their stories from the 70's of a hot brunette working out of a spa that has been closed since the 80's and said brunette has been living in an old folks home these past five years, mongers looking for a 30 year old hot brunette who is currently working won't have to spend time reading posts that contains useless information to them.

    And mongers looking for tales of yore won't waste their time scrolling past information that is current and up to date. It will be the best of both worlds.
    The Chicago board has just that thread. It is called "Whatever Happened To". Start it up if you like.

  11. #2118

    Old Timer suggestion

    I have an idea here. Create a new thread that contains 'information' that is older than, say, three years old or so. Call it 'Good Ole Days' or something. That way when someone wants to post their stories from the 70's of a hot brunette working out of a spa that has been closed since the 80's and said brunette has been living in an old folks home these past five years, mongers looking for a 30 year old hot brunette who is currently working won't have to spend time reading posts that contains useless information to them.

    And mongers looking for tales of yore won't waste their time scrolling past information that is current and up to date. It will be the best of both worlds.

  12. #2117

    Old Timers

    Guys,

    I have no idea why anybody would post or say disparaging things about people like Streets, Mr. Holl, Lefty, or any other long standing contributor. I know this is the rants & opinions section which is probably why the admins are allowing the personal attacks, but man, my OPINION would be to tell you guys to KNOCK it off. This isn't a competition. This isn't about who knocks down the most quim or pays the least for it. Its about collaboration and sharing data. I have nothing but respect for the Leftys, Holls, and Streets of the world. Do I always agree with them or their opinions? Heck no, but the difference is that I respect them and their experience and I would advise everybody to do the same. You don't always have to agree with them, but you MUST respect them and in turn, you will earn the respect. I may be a "senior" here, but I learn from these guys (and the rest of the contributors) every day. Yes, I read more than I contribute and that is on me to fix. But, attacking people like them is just plain silly. If we drive away the experienced seniors from sharing, then what will we have? I'll tell you what we'll have. A bunch of "regular" members with no contributions asking for data, digits, and intel on the slores around town.

    Anyway, you all do what you want, but I just want to go on record and say that I respect Lefty, Jim Holl, Hunting Streets and the other "old timers" who have been around a while. Keep posting guys! Many of us here read your posts and we laugh and learn from you. If we ever meet in real life, I own many of you a beer in return for the countless cash you have saved me over the years. Thank you!

  13. #2116

    HuntingStreets

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I went thru your posts and you haven't had sex in years it seems. No posts but comments about other people and the past, like you're a gossip queen.
    He has helped me in the past. Plenty of reviews too. More than most.

  14. #2115

    Old friends

    Just a heads up to the whistleblowers, cry babies and post forwarders that ruined a good relationship that I built with a lady that I reviewed a cpl months ago. You know who you r and who I'm referring to. I'll have you know that it only stifled the enevitable because specialized treatment, kindness and fair money always wins out. I've been pretty active and very fortunate lately and have my hands full daily almost like back in the BP days long past. Thanks for all your backstabbing efforts. It has made me even more appealing to the ones that don't even want to hear your sorry ass complaints.

  15. #2114

    Helping out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Lefty you could learn a thing or two from Hunting Streets. Look at at all the guys he's helped out. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to help a fellow monger get off. Gets right in there on his hands and knees if need be. You had yourself a little 3 some, meanwhile HS was Gangbanged. Good for you HS!
    I've had quite a few posts removed because they were too helpful. I understand that I have limits now since COVID. No more divorce courts, waiting rooms, and certainly no escorts or streetwalkers. I have my own group of senior women and my favorite AMP. GT.

    All I can really do is provide advice from experience and provide ideas for hunting. But in today's world with hookup apps, how can it get easier. Its all online or on the phone. And there are so many trusted providers, no one should have to hunt very hard. I'm saving a mint not blowing it on desperate addicts and AMP tips. I still get a good massage once a week. My girl at GT knows my dick better than me. I'm off in 3-4 minutes. Shorter the better as long as its more than 2 minutes. Ten minute jerks kind of hurt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape