Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 582 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4152

    Russian New Haven

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...8012.htm?cat=1

    Any info?

    She's been flashing her assets on Eros for a while but I haven't found any reviews here, nor on TER, nor on them.

  2. #4151

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    I met with her when she first started posting about 4 years ago. She worked as waitress for many years in New Haven, they let her go because business was slow. She told me I Was her 3rd date and she needed to pay her bills, ok. She lived in the attic apartment in a private house.

    Mid 50's, the phots SKG photos are when she was 30's. Body wasn't to bad just some belly fat. I brought over a bottle of wine and we both had a few glasses. Few of those relaxes the hell out of you.

    Command was good, GFE, BBJCIM was very good. She was into anything and everything, BB, Anal, which I'm not for both.

    Over time I started seeing negative reviews about her, as BMD said below check out the reviews.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #4150

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm looking for recommendations for a good escort in the Milford / New Haven area. I have seen a few from STG, but looking to find one I can go to regularly and provides good service. Any suggestions and links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Dude. Really?

    Are you the guy always standing at the NH Lowes exit looking for handouts? Just put in a little effort and find them yourself.

  4. #4149

    Lexi from Milford

    Saw Lexi's ad, thought it was interesting. Got a review from a fellow monger, and thought I'd give her a go.

    Texted her, conversation was extremely pleasant and we agreed on a car date after 5.

    The picture in the ad was from last year, but it was her and she was attractive very stacked up top, she didn't come off as money hungry, and happily conversed with me before she asked me if I was ready, the deed wasn't mechanical or transactional, she was very into it, responsive and a willing and able eager beaver considering it was a car date.

    We finished and to my surprise we talked for 20 minutes.

    I do plan on seeing her again, for all the effort she put into making me happy for a car date I plan on getting a short stay.

  5. #4148

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by PawerGuido  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I have a friend who wants to start in this business and she wants to advertise on the pages, but she is safe, if someone is interested let me know.
    Need someone safe and sane, too much BS these days. Thanks.

  6. #4147

    Providers

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for recommendations for a good escort in the Milford / New Haven area. I have seen a few from STG, but looking to find one I can go to regularly and provides good service. Any suggestions and links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  7. #4146

    Spicey and hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    Do a search on Spicey and / or look at my post 3802.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-774-9499

    BMD.

  8. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    Never have but have seen some not good reviews.

  9. #4144

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    Stay far away. Shady apartment she is about 50 lbs lighter than the pictures very thin. And doesn't take any clothes off and doesn't let you touch her. Very shady and definite demons.

  10. #4143

    Spicey and Hot

    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.

  11. #4142
    Same. Totally agree. Fake-dar warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I agree! TGTBT would be my guess.

  12. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    To me. Anytime the pics look like from a porno it's a sure sign to me to move on.
    I agree! TGTBT would be my guess.

  13. #4140

    Looks fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLuv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before?? I called and someone answered, haggled for qv and she agreed but never sent me the address. Normally real ads don't show as much as this one does but I figured I'd check here first.

    Thanks.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/653774742663
    To me. Anytime the pics look like from a porno it's a sure sign to me to move on.

  14. #4139
    Has anyone seen this girl before?? I called and someone answered, haggled for qv and she agreed but never sent me the address. Normally real ads don't show as much as this one does but I figured I'd check here first.

    Thanks.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/653774742663

  15. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Would you say she falls into the BBW category? It makes it so much better when they are nice and friendly. She looks like a decent person in her photos. Is she GFE?

    Thanks,

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    No I wouldn't say bbw she's more like chubby but curvy didn't really get all GFE with me but she does get into it aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape