Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is she fat? I always suspected her photos were fake because she would send the ones with a slim tone body but hiding the face.
    She is not fat has a little extra weight sometimes I saw her over a 6 month time frame. She was thin than I would say skinny fat not tone. She at one time was probably in good shape she drinks a lot.

  2. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, hard to believe Sophia Grace is hanging out on SA as well, but the account is from 2018 so who knows?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16d0f...1-6cbdada18623
    She was just in town for a Gangbang group I know about on another site. So she's likely using it for work while in the area.

  3. #7406

    Not exactly fat

    She has a odd combination of chubby arms and legs, but a small stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is she fat? I always suspected her photos were fake because she would send the ones with a slim tone body but hiding the face.

  4. #7405

    Smooth

    It's all smooth, the nipples are just a light out line. She was always drunk with me too. She loves those flavor vodkas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    No nipples?? You mean like inverted?

  5. #7404

    Elegant Flower

    I ran into "ElegantFlower" from a different account about a year ago. I just ran into her again. She asked me for 800 ppm. We were chatting, and then she just ghosted me. Waste of time for me, but curious if anyone ever actually met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captpetek  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me asking about interest in allowance. My schedule makes that a non-player so she countered with 800 ppm. I responded that was way above my normal allotment. She's cute but only been on SA one day. Who gives them the idea that they're worth that kind of money? Smh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d724...f-82172199b92f

  6. #7403

    Endearing Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ce0a...d-25bcf8d4d05f

    Says she is from Romania but been in USA a few years. Said she was DTF for 350, but could not host, but demanded 100 electronic deposit up front. I'm not going to play in the upfront deposit casino, but if you can't resist the tall red heads, maybe worth a roll of the dice that she is on the level.
    She insists on selling pics before meeting. I love me a redhead but this is a big No.

  7. #7402
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    FriendlyGeek.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad361...5-cfd0e44b3c87

    She originally posted under "FriendlyGreek" but I think the "Greek" was getting her most undesired responses. Just a scammer looking for cash before meeting.
    The girl in the photo has an OF account (Brookeingramxxx), but I doubt the user is that girl. You're right, probably just a scammer using the girl's photos.

  8. #7401

    Some info

    FriendlyGeek.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad361...5-cfd0e44b3c87

    She originally posted under "FriendlyGreek" but I think the "Greek" was getting her most undesired responses. Just a scammer looking for cash before meeting.

    Petite Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e8f9...0-b59edfe15d77

    Wants 500 ppm. Definitely get a pro vibe with her. She can send a selfie to confirm, but does not look as good in her selfie.

  9. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJames  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times. She was always hammered. She could be fun but nothing special. I was paying 3. Odd thing is she has no nipples. I only repeated because she would squirt.
    Is she fat? I always suspected her photos were fake because she would send the ones with a slim tone body but hiding the face.

  10. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJames  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times. She was always hammered. She could be fun but nothing special. I was paying 3. Odd thing is she has no nipples. I only repeated because she would squirt.
    No nipples?? You mean like inverted?

  11. #7398

    Endearing Diva

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ce0a...d-25bcf8d4d05f

    Says she is from Romania but been in USA a few years. Said she was DTF for 350, but could not host, but demanded 100 electronic deposit up front. I'm not going to play in the upfront deposit casino, but if you can't resist the tall red heads, maybe worth a roll of the dice that she is on the level.

  12. #7397

    Seaangel

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting! Took her to dinner but was already hammered from a work hh.

    She seemed into me so I guess we agreed on a hotel date.

    As we got closer to it though she asked about allowance, I said 3, she said she used to get 8-10 so I said 4, she agreed.

    She said she was on birth control and clean but provided zero proof.

    I had to resked once and she flipped out so I blocked her.

    She's chunky by the way.
    I saw her a few times. She was always hammered. She could be fun but nothing special. I was paying 3. Odd thing is she has no nipples. I only repeated because she would squirt.

  13. #7396

    Good FT / PT job.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh I missed that, I can't imagine any pussy is worth 4.5 a month. Damn.
    That's about an $65 k a year job.

    Fuck me 40 hours a week, and we are all set. Hell, I'd settle for 20.

  14. #7395

    That's my line

    That's my line too. I normally tell the SBs that my last SB moves 2 months ago that why I'm back on the site. It's the same BS lines that we all feed each other. No ones going to come out and say I'm looking for 6th person to add to my rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    If I had a dollar for every time I have heard "I had a great arrangement before but he moved away so I'm looking again" haha.

    Honestly, it's like a broken record. Funny, I never hear "I had a great arrangement before but my SD got tired of my shit, or my SD found something better, newer, etc."

  15. #7394

    About the two-word names.

    It's the pattern that SA's name generator uses for SBs who can't think of their own, and opt to have it generated for them. Fake accounts have a high likelihood of using the name generator, but you also will just have some lazy SBs use it as well, so you can't completely eliminate anyone who has that naming scheme.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape