Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 582 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    Never have but have seen some not good reviews.

  2. #4144

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog74  [View Original Post]
    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.
    Stay far away. Shady apartment she is about 50 lbs lighter than the pictures very thin. And doesn't take any clothes off and doesn't let you touch her. Very shady and definite demons.

  3. #4143

    Spicey and Hot

    Good morning has any one seen her. https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/280445965790 looking for any information thinking about giving her a try. Thanks.

  4. #4142
    Same. Totally agree. Fake-dar warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I agree! TGTBT would be my guess.

  5. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    To me. Anytime the pics look like from a porno it's a sure sign to me to move on.
    I agree! TGTBT would be my guess.

  6. #4140

    Looks fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLuv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before?? I called and someone answered, haggled for qv and she agreed but never sent me the address. Normally real ads don't show as much as this one does but I figured I'd check here first.

    Thanks.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/653774742663
    To me. Anytime the pics look like from a porno it's a sure sign to me to move on.

  7. #4139
    Has anyone seen this girl before?? I called and someone answered, haggled for qv and she agreed but never sent me the address. Normally real ads don't show as much as this one does but I figured I'd check here first.

    Thanks.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/653774742663

  8. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Would you say she falls into the BBW category? It makes it so much better when they are nice and friendly. She looks like a decent person in her photos. Is she GFE?

    Thanks,

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    No I wouldn't say bbw she's more like chubby but curvy didn't really get all GFE with me but she does get into it aims to please.

  9. #4137

    Stay Away

    That's jazzy / jasmine / little jazz. Those pics are at least 5 years old. She's put on a LOT of weight when I saw her last time. Dunno what she is like now, but even when I saw her again 2 years ago she was a mess.

    She will do a runner on you if she can. Has robbed people before as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/093639729694

    Anyone with info on this one? No name on the ad and hasn't responded yet.

  10. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Well the pics are definitely old she did pack on a few pounds. Mongers have their own preference on how they like their women. I liked what I saw. She's a nice girl really friendly. Bbj was good not the best not the worse I give it a 6 out of ten FS is covered.
    Would you say she falls into the BBW category? It makes it so much better when they are nice and friendly. She looks like a decent person in her photos. Is she GFE?

    Thanks,

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #4135

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/573097265908

    Finally got ahold of this one on my to see her. I'll report after.
    Well the pics are definitely old she did pack on a few pounds. Mongers have their own preference on how they like their women. I liked what I saw. She's a nice girl really friendly. Bbj was good not the best not the worse I give it a 6 out of ten FS is covered.

  12. #4134

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the streetwalker aka Vanilla?
    Yes that's her.

  13. #4133

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the streetwalker aka Vanilla?
    Same thing I was about to ask!

  14. #4132

    Any info?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/093639729694

    Anyone with info on this one? No name on the ad and hasn't responded yet.

  15. #4131
    Isn't that the streetwalker aka Vanilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She must have been a bangin' chick years ago with those legs, perhaps a dancer.

    Pay attention to the arm sleeves she wearing. It's not a fashion statement.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape