Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 18264
-
09-26-21 21:17 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 56Kingspa
Has anybody been to kingspa lately? Are the girls there worth it?
-
09-26-21 16:33 #14513Banned Member

Posts: 687Woodside / Mariana
Went to spot to see my fav chica Mariana, seen her all over bx and queens I can't get enough of her MILF thick colombiana, paid 100 hh and extras bbj, daty, dato, she already know what I like so she layed down I sucked her titties and I ate her pussy and ass good while her moaning and loving it, then she gave me her bbj which is best to me since I seen butterfly way back, love her bbj no 1 minute bbj with her she sucks a good while then putt condom on and rode me reverse cg and regular cg she rode me good, then I pounded away missionary and finished with doggie and finally busted in bag, we cleaned up, hugged and kissed goodbye till next time.
-
09-26-21 15:31 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 860I've definitely did some research she's not a small girl and interacted with her. She pretty stacked saying the least I just don't want to TOFFT on this one.
Originally Posted by MMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:16 #14511Regular Member

Posts: 4Any recommended short stay hotels in Queens / Brooklyn / Manhattan
Any recommended short stay hotels in Queens / Brooklyn / Manhattan?
-
09-26-21 14:35 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 57Too Much
Hello everyone,
I know you guys enjoy writing a lot based on the text books you guys writing. I know longer look at message report, only escorts. Guys in message page are writing way tooooooooo much. I need all day to read what you guys are writing.
Anyway I am sure this post will be rejected but maybe it will get through to some of you (probably not).
-
09-26-21 07:47 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 122Every thing he said is factual. Don't do any sort of "deposit" neither.
.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 07:42 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone with enhanced pics isn't worth seeing. She might be real but the moment they do that Photoshop shit don't go!
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 03:07 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 860Hey anyone seen her yet?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17637254
-
09-25-21 02:55 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 860Taking viagra on an empty stomach may be a bad idea but definitely drink a Gatorade before battle.
Originally Posted by Megadon1
[View Original Post]
I usually pop a rhino or blue chew when I'm uncertain.
-
09-24-21 15:40 #14505Banned Member

Posts: 687Also eat plenty healthy foods IE avocados, bananas, blueberries, tomatoes, watermelon, and you be good to go your shit be rock hard, don't forget dark chocolate also LOL.
Originally Posted by Megadon1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 10:20 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 483Gift cards are always a scam. What they do is ask you for the number before buzzing you up or giving you the exact address and then they immediately cut contact. I think the "Verified" thing on there is something that's paid for and they aren't actually verified. Because I've seen known scammers who are verified on there.
Originally Posted by Nybaal
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 10:10 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 119Brother, it happens. When dropping $ for play I would recommend a blue pill on an empty stomach, no alcohol. You will enjoy it more and surprisingly they won't judge you for going soft, they will be disappointed in themselves and feel they let you down in service in some cases. Stay hydrated, rested and always treat the ladies well.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 08:57 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 33What do you think?
So I've been around for a while. Been to DH and kings and a few spots in the city. But wanted something new. So I went to a site that you guys visit and saw this one chick that I wanted to visit. I got her up and she says that she only accepts gift cards due to the fact that she got robbed after. At this point I would be gone like the wind, but she's "verified" what does that mean? Is it worth the time? Let me know.
https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2575712
-
09-22-21 12:57 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 860Hey so skipthegames is good. Tryst is really good imo too.
Originally Posted by JCSmith1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:59 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 53It happens Bro
Got her to switch to mish and was killing that for a minute but when the Knicks came. Extended another card and got back to it. After a few minutes, started getting performance anxiety and I kept getting soft. Ultimately she got on top and rode but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Eventually just got dressed. Wasn't any hard feelings and she told me she'll treat me right next time I'm comfortable. Head out and sought redemption with a SW by 88th later.
While it was embarrassing, let it be an example. CDPs are cool but if you're not comfortable, don't stress out.
I wouldn't think too much about it. Same thing happened to me some time ago, during a really hot day. Maybe it was the hot room or maybe I was dehydrated, but I couldn't bust. It's fine, I've busted plenty of times before and plenty since. Maybe it was your jitters from your first time mongering and taking on a sort of legend in the field. Good for you, keep up the strong work and rest azure it will be fine on the long term.
Cheers.










Reply With Quote





