Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14484

    V. I. P. Jennifer

    They had extended hours and I made a leap and stood up a provider I've know for years. I talk to the guy Manning the door I get my token and his tells me these girls will give you no problem. I'm guessing he knows me and the crying incident (facepalm).

    Make the 2 call system and get buzzed in. They had 2 today but I Jen and said hey. Great English definitely a slim thick because those checks were so couplable. She invites me in and say "let me sad hello to your dick. I watch in the mirror and tbh I'd love to comeback and see what else she can do with that mouth. She lubes up and we do doggy. Seasoned Arc and all her glory I mount. She vocal but not to much but she definitely is a great fit. About 50 strokes in she checks to see if the condom slipped because it "felt so real". I eventually blow in the bag and she mentioned that she nutted. In all that was fun for a quickly before going out.

    I'm going to rate her an 8. 4 and she might even be higher. She mentioned being there until next week. I may have to pay her a visit. Damage was 120+ 20 tip

    As always pee after sex and be safe.

  2. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer  [View Original Post]
    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...t/954562231225

    Anyone tried this gal out? She's been active on STG but wanting a deposit half up front near LGA.

    Price is $50 for a hour. Maybe too good to be true or massive upseller.
    If its too good to be true it usually is brah, deposit is a no go as I'm sure you are aware, fellas I'm beating a dead horse but its not rocket science you can find a million spots online just research and do homework.

  3. #14482

    Kenzie near LGA

    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...t/954562231225

    Anyone tried this gal out? She's been active on STG but wanting a deposit half up front near LGA.

    Price is $50 for a hour. Maybe too good to be true or massive upseller.

  4. #14481

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Yea its not worth it, its about to be over for independents in my opinion.
    They have trash service and they always got rules no kissing everything cover and charged a arm & a leg for some horrible service you get lucky here and there if you find one but that was a while back I don't know about now seem like they charging more for their wack services.

  5. #14480

  6. #14479
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    This is pain but I'm doing independents all week and I want to kill myself it's so bad.
    Yea its not worth it, its about to be over for independents in my opinion.

  7. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Right now with all the independent providers are giving very cheap and horrible service for exorbitant amount of prices, plus with them looking very average or below average fast houses like DH are the next legit option. Trust me I used to criticize DH too but a lot of these independent girls are not worth it at least here in NYC.



    haven't seen any decent white girls post ads anymore
    This is pain but I'm doing independents all week and I want to kill myself it's so bad.

  8. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    Tatianna was great yesterday. She likes to get fucked. Full review coming soon.
    Yea Tatianna is good, she has nice slim body can't go wrong with her ...knows how to ride and put it on you....

  9. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    Why are you bringing up her being super tight as a good thing?

    That's bad and should automatically be a bad review, she can't take the D, then she has that attitude?

    That's a hard pass.
    Just passing info everyone's experience will be different.

  10. #14475
    Right now with all the independent providers are giving very cheap and horrible service for exorbitant amount of prices, plus with them looking very average or below average fast houses like DH are the next legit option. Trust me I used to criticize DH too but a lot of these independent girls are not worth it at least here in NYC.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheDeezy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sick and tired of all these latinas. Where my big booty white women at?? Would appreciate a point in the right direction.
    haven't seen any decent white girls post ads anymore

  11. #14474
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    There are spots on every corner in Queens, everybody knows where they at and most aren't referrals, they post online everyday if people want to see other reviews then dh then go to spots and review sessions geez LOL.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

  12. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Hey let's play phone tag with indies because there's nothing else better to do on a Thursday.

    My first date fell through so I'm wasting time scrolling through escortalligator in hopes of finding something real.

    Welp I did. Her name is Izzy taller light skin Jamaican chick with tats. Send a few texts and I arrive. Over the phone they seem cool so I'm like hey maybe another good urban provider. I arrive she gives me the floor and I arrive. People are fighting down the hallway. So she's trapping with her trans friends which are cool. Get a bag. I arrive and she ask me if I have condoms. The first sign of bullshit. So her friends have to drop one of and I said I just don't like magnums and we had an issue with that. Honestly the best saving grace was the CBJ which was pretty close to heaven but it ended after awhile and I was sad. So she's tall I'm tryna figure out how to get the best mount. I finally do and I'm going to say this it's super snug everything about this girl is fine she's just flat and super quiet and just eh. I finish in doggy with her on her stomach I blow the bag. She just texts away on her phone very stoic. She didn't even assist with the clean up. So I'm waiting for her to open the for me and she says you can open it it's clear.

    I hit the elevator and I sit there just replaying what happened and fuck they was awful.

    "But We WaNt InDiES".

    There you go pee after sex and I'm going to take a shot and see what else I can kill.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/59025342
    Why are you bringing up her being super tight as a good thing?

    That's bad and should automatically be a bad review, she can't take the D, then she has that attitude?

    That's a hard pass.

  13. #14472

    Izzy blue bird Inn

    Hey let's play phone tag with indies because there's nothing else better to do on a Thursday.

    My first date fell through so I'm wasting time scrolling through escortalligator in hopes of finding something real.

    Welp I did. Her name is Izzy taller light skin Jamaican chick with tats. Send a few texts and I arrive. Over the phone they seem cool so I'm like hey maybe another good urban provider. I arrive she gives me the floor and I arrive. People are fighting down the hallway. So she's trapping with her trans friends which are cool. Get a bag. I arrive and she ask me if I have condoms. The first sign of bullshit. So her friends have to drop one of and I said I just don't like magnums and we had an issue with that. Honestly the best saving grace was the CBJ which was pretty close to heaven but it ended after awhile and I was sad. So she's tall I'm tryna figure out how to get the best mount. I finally do and I'm going to say this it's super snug everything about this girl is fine she's just flat and super quiet and just eh. I finish in doggy with her on her stomach I blow the bag. She just texts away on her phone very stoic. She didn't even assist with the clean up. So I'm waiting for her to open the for me and she says you can open it it's clear.

    I hit the elevator and I sit there just replaying what happened and fuck they was awful.

    "But We WaNt InDiES".

    There you go pee after sex and I'm going to take a shot and see what else I can kill.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/59025342

  14. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    500 any extra?
    Not sure tbh.

  15. #14470

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I'm here to bless the board.

    I met Nina in 2018 it interesting times for me. Definitely vaguely remember seeing her and having a moment. So she has a decent clientele and is doing pretty well on both coast. So she sends me the text message . I freak because I kinda sorta know the number. Anyway I send her a text and we set things ups. I arrive and give her the call. She tells me the room number and I enter.

    She's staying in a modest hotel. Lowkey in the best way. I arrive and she checks mys nutsack and invites me in. Greets me with a kiss and talks about how it's been awhile. She's a well spoken and punctual about business but her demeanor is great. So we do the exchange I did it through Zelle because the donation is bigger than usual (see down later). She lays me down the CBJ isn't something to write home about but she gets me hard while I play with her. Didn't DATY but played with her and she was pretty wet. She's stacked with. Blonde hair she's a more proportional Clearmont twin tbh. She lays over the edge of the bed and we start. Snug box but was a nice fit easy to stroke and she loved it too she's very vocal. Fake or not it got intense and she grabs me and says she's cumming them tells me to "cum in that pussy" and I definitely do a few residual strokes. I Finish she cleans me up and she says that I should hit her up more. So it's basically a night at the cheers bar but I blacked out and had a random number. I rate it a 7. 8 she made a joke about people not thinking she's real but she is.

    Now to be clear her hour rate is 500 and her half is 350. She definitely screens and commented that she's picky so please be ready for a screening.

    Independents have Definitely up the price but honestly it was fun definitely worth it nice to fuck a familiar baddie.

    Pee after sex!!

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/1932924
    500 any extra?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape