Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 8273
-
09-22-21 04:54 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 2351Here's a big YAWN to the Buttfucker! You are the dumbest poster on this board. You question what's in the COVID vaccine but never what's in the food you eat or the air you breath everyday. SMDH!
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 22:30 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 475Anything more than monosyllabic words is talking in tongues to you. The only tongue you understand is your alter-ego Nuguys up your ass.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 22:23 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 2351Buttfucker, still talking in tongues again....lol You need some of this, dimwit!
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 21:56 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 475True to form, back to your standard toilet paper joke. What, do you have a 2-joke rotation between chicken little and the breath mint / toilet paper jokes? That's all your tiny brain can hold? And everyone knows you're the self-admitted forum dumbass who's too chickenshit to put his money where his mouth is. A coward and a pedophile!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 21:50 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 475Yeah, yeah. What a short memory you have-
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
Again, it's the vaxx-pushers constantly posting bullshit information.
-
09-21-21 21:25 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 652https://youtu.be/ztVMib1T4T4
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
Yeah No. 😂.
-
09-21-21 21:13 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 2351Hmmm, looks like we have a new tag-team of butt-fuckers named tweedledumb and tweedledumber. Damn, the two of you spew so much bullshit, I don't know if I should offer you a breath mint or some toilet paper. Here's a hint, in order to insult me, I first have to value your opinion, which I don't. TADA!
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 20:51 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 1011Bingo number one. Chinavirus is seasonal as are all coronavirus', colds, flu's, etc. Winter time is peak time of course. One of the low information mooks on here posted a study that showed in UK 99.5% percent of all deaths were unvaxed. Their time period was Jan to July 2021. What they didn't tell you was that 99% of deaths occurred before 1% was fully vaxed. They only became fully vaxed in spring and summer as deaths plummet just like they do with the flu due to seasonality. What I hear about hospitalizations is, for example, 2 people show up at hospital with chest pains. One's vaxed, the other isn't. Both tested for covid. Both positive. Unvaxed is listed admtted for Covid symptoms. Vaxed is listed as admitted for chest pains. With all these lies and bullshit, wonder what's going to happen this winter when essentially no one is vaxed due to the mutations that occurred from trying to vax everyone.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
As we are now, 75% of adults vaccinated according to NYT. Combined with natural immunity, CDC says at least 80% have some immunity to Covid. Those should be herd immunity numbers. Instead, August 2021 had about 3 million more cases and 600+ more deaths than August 2020. Something ain't right.
And, '98% of everyone over 65 in Maine is at least partially vaccinated, 93% are fully vaccinated, yet hospitalizations in that age group are as high as they were last winter when none were vaccinated. '.
But, but it's the booster that will save us. I don't think so. From the NY Times: 'Researchers in Israel reported that a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine can enhance protection in adults older than 60 for at least 12 days a result that is unsurprising, experts said, and does not indicate long-term benefit. ' So a booster every two weeks until you die from mRNA spike proteins induced blood clots.
Bingo number 2: I said similar about Soros and NuGuy maybe 2 years ago. Not suckbuddies but I PM'd Nuguy asking f he and Soros were fucking and if so I saw him, NuGuy as the bottom. I never got a reply.
-
09-21-21 20:20 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 475Says the pedophile who's the recognized forum dunce weirdo, afraid to try to raise his standing and prove his IQ because he knows he can't. So he continually shows his stupidity and creepiness, and tries to appear intelligent by quoting things he clearly doesn't even understand, because he's too STOOPID. So he creates alter-egos and suckbuddies to try to reaffirm his image of himself, which is in the toilet, which is the only thing he does understand.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 20:15 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 1011So much idiocy and deception in this latest thread by the cadre of simulation dwellers who suffer from some long term trauma which they're too frightened to face. So the damage grows and festers in their psyche forcing them to delve deeper into the simulation, to deceive themselves and others in order to protect themselves from the dark truths within. It's Psych 101. Roger's a perfect example.
This is what preceded O'Keefe's question above. "But you put your faith in God? ".
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
OMalley: "I'm not afraid of blowing the whistle "because my faith lies in God and not man. You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this -- this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA, you have the CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we've done so far is unscientific. ".
But Roger attempts to deceive and frame her as a 'cuck' and anti-vaxer. She's not. She's a single mother, a RN who works for the Feds and is paid well with great benefits. She's risking alot which is why after being asked by O'Keefe that the reason she's not afraid of losing it all by coming forward is because her faith is in God she replies, "Amen. At the end of the day, its about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I'm like, no. No. This is the hill that I will die on.
This is from the exchange at the end of the video:
Jodi O'Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, USA Department of Health and Human Services: "The COVID vaccine is "not doing what it's purpose was. ".
O'Malley: "I've seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions. ".
O'Malley: "If we government are not gathering COVID vaccine data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?
O'Malley: I'm not afraid of blowing the whistle "because my faith lies in God and not man. You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this -- this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA, you have the CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we've done so far is unscientific. ".
O'Malley: "At the end of the day, it's about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I'm like, 'no. ' No. This is the hill that I will die on. ".
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...gs-government/
-
09-21-21 19:29 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 2351All one uninformed moron's opinion. Please research the true facts from an authentic medical source, not a far right conservative blog spewing conspiratorial BS 24/7. Here's a true fact and not in dispute within the medical / scientific community, most people now hospitalized and dying from COVID are from the pool of unvaccinated COVIDidiots.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:05 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 475That's why you're going to burn in hell, and I'm going to laugh like hell. LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:00 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 475Thanks for your well wishes, truly appreciated. If you had started out with that instead of your shaming and guilt trip, you would have gotten the same in return from me, and perhaps we could have had an adult discussion. Although I doubt it, because it's clear you never really listened to what I had to say about the vaccines at all. And that you're unwilling to even consider the possibilities that many notable & respected scientists and virologists have raised about the potential long-term problems from these vaccines demonstrates to me that you're the one that's not rational. I have never claimed to know for certain the long-term effects of these vaccines and my post history states that, but I know for certain that those possibilities exist, and I can certainly acknowledge that. To turn a blind eye to that, especially with the supporting data that's available, is not rational.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
The only crap that I've seen put up and debunked are the false claims made in support of the vaccines, and there have been quite a few of those that I've called out and proven false. I've acknowledged the vaccines have symptomatic effectiveness, so I haven't claimed they're all bad, but to totally whitewash things and make claims that they do things they don't (such as prevent the spread), or that these vaccines don't have more deaths associated to them than all other vaccines combined in the past 40 years would be a lie. People should be informed truthfully and should know what they're putting in their bodies.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
I keep seeing claims about falsehoods I've put up, but every time I ask someone to point to one, and to substantiate those claims, I'm met with complete silence. I wonder why that is? Again, just repeatedly saying something doesn't make it true. And you're lying again by saying I've only posted stuff from right-wing blogs. I've posted from peer-reviewed articles & studies, from data from studies from the UK and Israel, from the CDC's own VAERS data, etc. Etc. But of course, all of that is "extreme and radical", because it doesn't support your narrative that the vaccines are perfect and solve all our problems. It is unfortunately true that foreign and conservative sources are the only ones that will dare to speak the truth and say anything that's anti-establishment, and this country is suffering because of that. I'm not sure what happened to Freedom of Speech in this country, but we sure don't have it now.
Oh, that's a laugh. As if that's not all they hear all day, every day, because everything else that's not pro-vaccine is censored out. What alternate reality are you living in? Give me a break. You're the one shining beacon in the darkness that is telling the truth about the vaccines. Oh, where would the people go if they weren't getting the truth from Bullett? LOL. Seriously, come on man. You're exactly right though, they need to hear the other side of the story, but they're not getting that, and this administration and the media, and people like you are doing their best to make sure of that.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
Oh, yes you do. You look down on others and call them selfish and try to shame them and guilt them and hold yourself above them because they don't agree with you. Even now, you're playing Mr. Holier than thou when you've been just as guilty of fanning the flames as anyone. Look back at your posts and see how you think someone would react to you in person if you talked to them that way.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
Let's have this conversation in a couple of years when the effects of these vaccines are clearer, and maybe we'll have different perspectives. Who knows, maybe it'll be me, but at least I've considered that. Have you considered that it might be you? It sure doesn't seem like it.
-
09-21-21 18:18 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 3424I'd say that part about 'god' is indicative of your problem. You've always believed stupid shit like supernatural beings exist. It leads to believing more irrational shit. Why do you need science when you have your imaginary friend? Here's the dipshit proof that it's pervasive with you simple minded fucks:
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public with Secret Recordings: Government Doesnt Want to Show theVaccine is Full of Sh*t; Shove Adverse Effect Reporting Under the Mat | Project Veritas
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...gs-government/
Some of the stupid shit from the above cuck manual:
OKeefe: But you put your faith in God.
OMalley: Amen. At the end of the day, its about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and Im like, no. No. This is the hill that I will die on.
Why does this read like a Right Wing Anti-Vaxxer fan fiction? Because it's their fever dream.
-
09-21-21 16:47 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 318God you never know on this forum. If Nuguy and Sgtsoros are the same person, then Aaron Hamlet is off the hook.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




