Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 1792 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15923
    Quote Originally Posted by MotionMotion69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-SCARLETT-GRAY

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=8964653

    Scarlett Gray is a tasty treat that can't be beat. Ya, today she is banned on TNA but she doesn't take any shit.

    Her reviews are good and an expert in the ways of Adult Entertainment.

    The first link will get you her contact info.

    FYI: TNA is not what it use to be, drama, drama and more drama.
    She is a repeated time waster and has sent many of us on wild fucking goose chases trying to make the appointments we set. She's probably banned from tna because of it. Don't know how many different times I've tried to meet with her, but all have resulted in her flaking the fuck out. I'd maybe consider trying for a 5th time if I got the visit nearly free, maybe. One post wonder, posting shortly after she posted here herself, makes me think this is a shill account.

  2. #15922

    Scarlett Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionMotion69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-SCARLETT-GRAY

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=8964653

    Scarlett Gray is a tasty treat that can't be beat. Ya, today she is banned on TNA but she doesn't take any shit.

    Her reviews are good and an expert in the ways of Adult Entertainment.

    The first link will get you her contact info.

    FYI: TNA is not what it use to be, drama, drama and more drama.
    Have not seen her, but yeah she was straight up when we texted and she was willing to share information and services and prices. Personal issues and commitments kept me from biting that time. Any idea why she was banned from the other board? Have not been on there for a while and so do not know what happened.

  3. #15921

    Scarlett Gray

    Yeah, the problem is scheduling with you. I've tried 4 or 5 times and you'll just ghost in the middle of a text conversation as I'm trying to confirm a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlettgray19  [View Original Post]
    Welll hello come see me in Tukwila.

  4. #15920

    French Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this?

    6th sense tells me that BB is available LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty
    I saw her a couple years ago and BB was available. She is un-enthusiastic, overall, but takes direction well with no arguments. Boobs are huge, but she is not in shape. I have tried to see her a couple times since then and she will respond back with in-call instructions and appointment times. Once you get there, though, she will not give you room number and keeps stringing you along as you sit in the parking lot.

    I gave up on her and others share the same experiences.

  5. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/423418241076

    Missed out on my first choice, so went with last minute plan B.

    We've mentioned her here before. She battles with demons and she is showing mileage but is young enough to get away with it somewhat. She has sexy pouty lips that she knows how to use. Almost spilled in her mouth. Nice dt. She doesn't rush, not a clock watcher. Follows directions well. Has a really nice firm big butt and cute breast. Stays wet, gets into it. Incall is a mess. Cip. Have never discussed anything, just show up and do what you do.
    Appreciate the update. Def looks like a ton of fun!

  6. #15918

    French Beauty?

    Any info on this?

    6th sense tells me that BB is available LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty

  7. #15917

    ScarlettGray

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-SCARLETT-GRAY

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=8964653

    Scarlett Gray is a tasty treat that can't be beat. Ya, today she is banned on TNA but she doesn't take any shit.

    Her reviews are good and an expert in the ways of Adult Entertainment.

    The first link will get you her contact info.

    FYI: TNA is not what it use to be, drama, drama and more drama.

  8. #15916

    Any info on this one?

    The ad says CIP with greek is available https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/683941867046.

    But she looks like very old or someone who has lost a lot of weight recently.

  9. #15915

    Scarlett gray

    Welll hello come see me in Tukwila.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4B02A9E5-A7AC-4715-9FDA-AA5A64B6AAF4_edited tryst.jpg‎   IMG_8027.jpg‎   image3_edited.jpg‎  

  10. #15914

    World Traveller

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once during one of her previous trips to Seattle, next day she texts me at 530 PM saying she has to get home to Kansas City now to see her son, and will I help get her out a plane ticket? She told he she was already at Seatac but refused to share her location, and when I offered to use my miles to purchase a ticket she ghosted me.

    Hard pass, she's a con artist.
    Hah. Interesting. I love how they react when someone calls them out. I once knew this 5'0 petite latina SP in the Chicago area (a real hottie) . She pulled a similar story on me, but this time it was her purse / money stolen in St. Luis and she needs to fly back to Chitown today etc etc. I did not bite. We move on and 2-3 weeks pass. She texts me randomly one weekday evening and asks me if I want to fuck. She comes over to my place and I finish deep in her ass. We share the usual "after sex" ciggy and start charting to gear up for round two. The convo moves towards her recent trip to St Luis, and I realize that she has no recollection of her purse / money being stolen, being stuck in the city and the rest of the sob story she gave me. Some of these women play soo many games it becomes hard for them to even remember which scan was played on whom and when. For some reason though I am more attracted to these women than I am to the straight laced good girls. Go figure.

  11. #15913
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once during one of her previous trips to Seattle, next day she texts me at 530 PM saying she has to get home to Kansas City now to see her son, and will I help get her out a plane ticket? She told he she was already at Seatac but refused to share her location, and when I offered to use my miles to purchase a ticket she ghosted me.

    Hard pass, she's a con artist.
    She gave me address of a seatac hotel. When I got there she gave me the room number. When I knocked at the door she refused to open the door because I was two minutes late from the time she messaged me the room number to the knock. I have a feeling she will do great at TNA.

  12. #15912

    More stars

    Some pictures are repeated I messed up my file. Also the lighting was bad unfortunately. She has a really nice ass and it's sad I didn't get any good pics. When I took a picture from afar it looked smoky but you guys get the picture (s).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210918-193122_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-192321_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-193049_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-190718_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-193556_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20210918-192310_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #15911

    Star

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/423418241076

    Missed out on my first choice, so went with last minute plan B.

    We've mentioned her here before. She battles with demons and she is showing mileage but is young enough to get away with it somewhat. She has sexy pouty lips that she knows how to use. Almost spilled in her mouth. Nice dt. She doesn't rush, not a clock watcher. Follows directions well. Has a really nice firm big butt and cute breast. Stays wet, gets into it. Incall is a mess. Cip. Have never discussed anything, just show up and do what you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210918-183605_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-184621_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-192602_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-192427_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-184817_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20210918-193151_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-192310_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-193049_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-183654_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210918-190718_Gallery.jpg‎  


  14. #15910

    Isabella11, a coked up scammer

    Saw her once during one of her previous trips to Seattle, next day she texts me at 530 PM saying she has to get home to Kansas City now to see her son, and will I help get her out a plane ticket? She told he she was already at Seatac but refused to share her location, and when I offered to use my miles to purchase a ticket she ghosted me.

    Hard pass, she's a con artist.

  15. #15909
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, hhr with bb was $$. 5. Would definitely pass, she is just a dead lay and obviously wants you out as soon as possible. You guys must've pounded her before I got there or something cause she reeked of fish so much I lost the half chub that she only sucked for 10-15 seconds before going "alright just put it in". I'd rather take a good looking, clean covered provider personally.
    Agreed. I didn't experience any smell but just a horribly boring, "ok put it in", unenthusiastic lay. Ghetto stripper personality to top it off too. She will also text you a bunch to come see her, ask for drugs, ect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape