Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 1243 1743 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 28548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17418

    So many

    You obviously did not search very hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    Searched the board and couldn't find anything on this one. Any reviews? We spoke by phone and she sounds really fun, but I'm hesitant to me STG girls without references first. Those can be dangerous sometimes.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/441332749095
    .

  2. #17417

    Wet and Tight Red head

    Searched the board and couldn't find anything on this one. Any reviews? We spoke by phone and she sounds really fun, but I'm hesitant to me STG girls without references first. Those can be dangerous sometimes.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/441332749095

  3. #17416
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade in the Norcross area and was very disappointed and wanted to make everyone aware of her.
    She's gotten a handful of reviews on the forum. All bad. I think I might have been the first to review her. Not good.

  4. #17415

    Any recs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    $$ at an Asian spa literally gets me an hour worth of fucking LOL. There are so many good choices for $$.
    Looking for similar or hopefully a bit cheaper for FS at a lamp but I only have one lead that didn't have many girls to my liking.

  5. #17414

    Melanie Madison

    I have seen this one about a dozen times in the last two years. Pics are 100% accurate, some posted within the last couple months. Super sweet personality, knows how to hold a conversation, and excellent at what she does. Her profile says nothing under an hour, but that's really dependent on how busy she is. Her rates have gone up a bit from when I first saw her. The first time I saw her I paid. 80 $ for hhr, but since then it was up to. 20 $. She won't be dressed like she is in the photos unless you request it and that's usually extra. Much more casual wear. Location is comfortable, but you can definitely tell she lives there. It's not gross, but rarely tidy which I don't personally mind. She's very open to things like DATY, hairpulling, choking, and kissing (although she won't actually use tongue). She gets into it like most girls don't, bucking her hips, giving soft moans the whole time. Her kitty stays shaved. She is seemingly always wet, so she either preps before I arrive or she's really enjoys her job. She gives some of the best BBBJ I've ever had. FS is always covered, I've tried offering to provide documents and 1. 5 x the cash and she still wouldn't go for it. She also isn't a fan of face sitting or 69. There's nothing else I've ever asked for that she said no to. This one will switch positions enthusiastically, and she has the energy to keep up. I've never seen her check the time or set a timer, but I don't think she's a pushover either. At the end of the day there's a reason I keep coming back. This one is a must see for sure.

    https://www.slixa.com/georgia/atlanta/melanie-madison

  6. #17413
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade in the Norcross area and was very disappointed and wanted to make everyone aware of her. First of all, she is using older pics and really doesn't look as pretty in person. Body doesn't look as good as the one in the pics either. Second of all, she was very sweet on the phone and in person UNTIL she got the donation and then her attitude changed. She had quoted 80 for a QV, she denied every offering a 80 QV rate. I was able to show her on my phone where she had sent me a text saying she would do 80 for a QV. However, she still denied it and got mad and said she would see me this time but never again. Well we both got undressed as she sent someone a text and then she begin to give me a BJ. I went to stop her and was ready for her to ride HOWEVER she said I would only get a quick BJ and that she had a friend close by. Took my BJ, which wasn't that great, and then bailed. So be careful with this one guys!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...279/4706919606
    She look like she has attitude.

  7. #17412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #17411

    Use caution with Jade

    Saw Jade in the Norcross area and was very disappointed and wanted to make everyone aware of her. First of all, she is using older pics and really doesn't look as pretty in person. Body doesn't look as good as the one in the pics either. Second of all, she was very sweet on the phone and in person UNTIL she got the donation and then her attitude changed. She had quoted 80 for a QV, she denied every offering a 80 QV rate. I was able to show her on my phone where she had sent me a text saying she would do 80 for a QV. However, she still denied it and got mad and said she would see me this time but never again. Well we both got undressed as she sent someone a text and then she begin to give me a BJ. I went to stop her and was ready for her to ride HOWEVER she said I would only get a quick BJ and that she had a friend close by. Took my BJ, which wasn't that great, and then bailed. So be careful with this one guys!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...279/4706919606

  9. #17410

    Asian provider recs

    Have some leads on potential visits at KAMPs but also open to independent workers. Don't really have an age preference just prefer to be clean and offer GFE and CFS, Etc. Is expected. Am relinquishing my v card with this so I want to make sure I do my due diligence and exhaust all potential leads before making a decision. Thanks for taking the time to help / recommend any providers.

  10. #17409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by JT4K99  [View Original Post]
    We already talked about Nadia being a borderline scammer with her deposit nonsense so would avoid her.

    Has anyone actually seen Carly Rose? She suspiciously has no reviews anywhere. For a girl that hot and with ads up for that long that's a major red flag for me. Also her prices keep going up so if anyone has direct intel please share or PM me.
    Do not claim Nadia Sparks is a scammer when no one has been scammed or has reportedly been scammed by Red Head Nadia Sparks. Just because there is a deposit requirement doesn't mean its a scam or a red flag. It's not a red flag to need a deposit. Porn stars require deposits sometimes. Hell nowadays porn stars more than likely need it to avoid nonsense and people wasting their time because of they're fans.

    Carly Rose I have mentioned for over a year. Why? I have personally had her and had a good experiences. Been around for years and when I had her was a good experience. Nowadays only does outcalls. Carly Rose is reviewed on other sites. 14 reviews on private delights https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Georg.../XoxoCarlyRose . As I stated is good.

    Here is a review of Carly Rose from last year:

    https://www.sp411.cc/threads/287514-...e-647-488-8307 .

    Carly Rose is good for ages. I just don't accept outcalls anymore.

    Plenty of good options I've reported on and others.

  11. #17408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    High End

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Since some are seeking "High End" ones. I have some recommendations and decent ones I've had. Some I have never had:

    Petite Spinner Asian Lina Dream $$QV, $ X 3 HHR, $ X 4. 50 HR.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0952.htm?cat=1

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/973-354-2932

    Slim Thick Porn Star Asia. I believe is still $ X 6 per hour or something like that or lower.
    Some additional mentions:

    Slim Black Model Varella Campbell. Never had her. Did inquire about a HHR. That is $ X 3 HHR. HR is $ X 6. Was in Atlanta for a bit but never met.

    https://tryst.link/escort/varella-campbell

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/650-471-3038

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1697621

    BBW Amber Ashton.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4787381914

    Big titty asian Elan. Mai aka Elan Mai. $ X 3 HHR. Requires verification now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misa-5

    Slim Petite Latina Jade https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4705791652/1 $$. 40 HR. Does QV and HHR sessions. Good times.

    Some additional.

  12. #17407

    Carly Rose and Nadia Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Since some are seeking "High End" ones. I have some recommendations and decent ones I've had. Some I have never had:

    Petite Spinner Asian Lina Dream $$QV, $ X 3 HHR, $ X 4. 50 HR.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0952.htm?cat=1

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/973-354-2932

    Slim Thick Porn Star Asia. I believe is still $ X 6 per hour or something like that or lower.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...3051.htm?cat=1

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/754-600-9238

    Slim Big titty Red Head Nadia Sparks. $ X 3 HHR, $ X 5 HR.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...5632.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/nadia-sparks

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/775-781-8198

    Latina Jackey In Norcross. Used to be on EROS and still uses the same images. A tad bigger in person. Really short. Hassle to meet. $. 60+ HHR, $$. 40+ HR.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/66193219

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-532-2133

    Latina / Arab Xena XO. Last I had her was charging around $ X 5 HR. Idk as of now. She was a good experience for me. Not a repeat.
    We already talked about Nadia being a borderline scammer with her deposit nonsense so would avoid her.

    Has anyone actually seen Carly Rose? She suspiciously has no reviews anywhere. For a girl that hot and with ads up for that long that's a major red flag for me. Also her prices keep going up so if anyone has direct intel please share or PM me.

  13. #17406

    Amber Ashton

    Seeing all the chatter on Amber Ashton had to see for myself tonight and had a great session with her.

    I would recommend her for very cool attitude, short and compact with great booty and titties and incredible BBBJ.

    Be nice to her and she will treat you right.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/547179096362

  14. #17405

    Haven / Barbie

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...b/223120075643

    So I pulled the trigger. Couldn't find any reviews so I just went for it. $. 60 for hhr in a decent hotel in Norcross. The pics are accurate, especially the ones where she's thicker. She's sexy af in my opinion and body is just my type. She's a very sweet and friendly girl which is a nice change of pace from most of these girls who couldn't hold a conversation if their lives depended on it. Decent bbj. Nothing to write home about, but it got the job done. Cfs was great. Kitty had plenty of grip and she looks great from behind. Finished in mish watching those titties bounce. I will definitely repeat. Mostly because she's physically my type, but also I like a girl with at least a little bit of personality. She was clean and smelled nice. No indications of drug use or shady characters hanging around. All in all one of the better providers I've seen in Atlanta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3a07a4ebb68b29da0fd78a36a0b93caf53cccc6f-14.jpg‎   3a07a4ebb68b29da0fd78a36a0b93caf53cccc6f-64.jpg‎   3a07a4ebb68b29da0fd78a36a0b93caf53cccc6f-54.jpg‎  

  15. #17404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Since some are seeking "High End" ones. I have some recommendations and decent ones I've had. Some I have never had:

    Petite Spinner Asian Lina Dream $$QV, $ X 3 HHR, $ X 4. 50 HR.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0952.htm?cat=1

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/973-354-2932

    Slim Thick Porn Star Asia. I believe is still $ X 6 per hour or something like that or lower.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...3051.htm?cat=1

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/754-600-9238

    Slim Big titty Red Head Nadia Sparks. $ X 3 HHR, $ X 5 HR.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...5632.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/nadia-sparks

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/775-781-8198

    Latina Jackey In Norcross. Used to be on EROS and still uses the same images. A tad bigger in person. Really short. Hassle to meet. $. 60+ HHR, $$. 40+ HR.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/66193219

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-532-2133

    Latina / Arab Xena XO. Last I had her was charging around $ X 5 HR. Idk as of now. She was a good experience for me. Not a repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/2470769.htm

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/404-480-8532

    Porn Star Gianna Bella. # X $ HHR, $ X 4. 50 HR.

    http://www.giabellaofyourdesire.com/

    https://www.preferred411.com/P96779

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-539-5627

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2973049

    PAWG Kelly Kash. Used to charge $$HR back in the day. Ass is thick. Not a repeat for me by any means. Gets the job done. I don't recommend her HR as its absurd. I'd say a HHR with this one. Not worth the hourly rate unless you're pleased with the HHR.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelly_kash , https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/404-618-5208.

    Slim Indian Nicole. Currently is charging $ X 4 HR. I saw her during her days when this one posted on LC. Was a good experience but not a repeat. She had another Indian friend I had in the dekalb area. That other indian is no longer in the game.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/971-707-9038

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...7353.htm?cat=1

    Slim Paige $$HHR. In my opinion. I don't recommend Paige for anything over a HHR. I'd say she is ok but idk maybe you'll like her more.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigecambella

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-499-6546

    PAWG Lexi. Charges $ X 4 now. If Lexi comes back you will not regret this one at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/clubalexis

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/404-312-7275

    LC profile last posted April this year https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4043127275/1.

    If your seeking an outcall one. I've stated on and on. Slim Carly Rose https://tryst.link/escort/carlyrose . Really short and light. $ X 4 HR. Idk if that is the current price.

    Could try out Asian Lily on LC. Idk if for a fact is bad or good.

    Slim Angel Sweet. https://tryst.link/escort/angelsweets01 , https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/404-580-5088 . I never met or had but I mentioned this is more than likely short petite Tiffany in Marietta friend. Is legit. Reported on that one but no one met that one. Of course because it requires verification.

    Slim Kim. https://tryst.link/escort/kimisnotyung , https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-824-6799 . Met her when she first started out. Was charging $$HR but now is doing $ X 4 per hour. Good experience but not a repeat.

    Thick Colombian Latina Nina. https://tryst.link/escort/latin-love , https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/305-332-1375 . Pics are old asf so I wouldn't be surprised if Nina was fatter in person. Using old pics. Hell maybe another person is behind this number by now. Idk.

    Other mentions are Thick Summer Lyn but I don't like the look she goes with now. Speaking in terms of face. Had good times with her. Chest down body is amazing. I'd give her a porn star title for that body LOL. $$. 50 HR. https://tryst.link/escort/summer-lyn https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/702-343-9527 .

    BBW Porn star Kendra Kox. I've had on several occasions. Awesome time. Is bigger now after getting pregnant a while back. Last I saw was charging $ 4. 50 HR.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendra-kox

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-457-8890

    Slim Porn star Amy Anderssen. Never had her. Charged $X 5 HHR, $ X 8 HR last time she was in Atlanta.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amyanderssen

    https://bookamyanderssen.com/

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/917-708-0749

    Thick Latina Banessa Juices if she comes back to Atlanta. I recall $ X 3 HHR. Really good experience.

    https://banessajuices.com/

    https://www.slixa.com/florida/orlando/banessa

    Petite spinner Mallory Casteel but doesn't meet anymore. Doesn't have a viable phone that I know of. https://atlanta.sugarnights.com/esco...e-678-269-6506 . Was posting on LC but that number is dead. No answer and the other number I found is a straight fax sound. Mallory must be out or something.

    The list I made contains some who require deposits, verification. Some don't or others have other means. Saving you time to see some premium ones if that is what you seek in Atlanta. I may have missed some who frequent Atlanta but this is ample.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape