Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 448 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #556

    Scam / don't contact

    Hey fellas. So I was deciding to try some providers on rub ratings. Contacted this person the other day. No reply for a couple days and get a call from a supposed LEO, stating I was soliciting a minor that owns the number on the ad. They then proceeded to say I had to make a payment through any of the money transferring apps. Promptly blocked them. Was hoping my first review / posting of any dreams would have been nicer than this, but oh well.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/233663

  2. #555

    Visiting Orlando

    Long term monger visiting Orlando for the week with big budget. Who is your premium provider here in Orlando. Staying in Orlando, prefer to stay within the area. Would really appreciate your input / dm if you got someone noteworthy. I will return the favor if you are on my side of town.

  3. #554

    Damage

    I believe it's $180 for BBBJ and $160 for HE. During my session, she was agreeable to happy beginning and ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJanws  [View Original Post]
    What was damage?

  4. #553

    Rachel

    What was damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl, first met her in Savannah while out there on vacation. Glad she's in Orlando now. she's a nice person to see when you need a quick change Up.

    Safe apartment. Quite welcoming. IMHO, she's a bit mechanical for me. Don't get me wrong, Rachel is super cute. The menu could be wide open. Haven't seen her mom tho.

  5. #552

    Rachel

    Sweet girl, first met her in Savannah while out there on vacation. Glad she's in Orlando now. she's a nice person to see when you need a quick change Up.

    Safe apartment. Quite welcoming. IMHO, she's a bit mechanical for me. Don't get me wrong, Rachel is super cute. The menu could be wide open. Haven't seen her mom tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    I see after some quiet time that Rachel and Greta are back trying to build their clientele.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379105924.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379705174.html

    And BTW, I love how CL is going to pull ads like theirs and yet leave ads like this up: https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...380129749.html and https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...377519168.html.

  6. #551

    Valerie

    Different woman, JJJJ. This woman is in no way a big woman, and her massages are definitely not firm. She does have an older son (13 ish) that she navigates around after 4 pm and on weekends.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnJohnJo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year, let me tell you what I remember. Heavy lady, you could call her chubby or bbw or light bbw or whatever but this lady is fat. Think Tiffani if you've seen her but I don't think she carried fat as well. She does it out of her place so scheduling is a must since she's got to make sure her kid isn't around. I think it was. 8 plus $ if you're offered CFS, I guess I was just her type. Only thing that stood out to me was that she could do a nice firm massage, FS was so forgettable I literally forgot any detail.

  7. #550
    Yeah, that looks like a dude or trans. I haven't tried nor will but those facial features are manly. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    The facial features are so strong. Has anyone seen her?

  8. #549

    Bella?

    Isn't Bella a dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    She has used for 8 years or more.

  9. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Every now and then, I see a report about Valerie, Independent Massage Therapist in Metro West. I have explored the Search Function and the infrequent reports are generally positive, but with few actual details. (I suspect Valerie prefers it this way.) I would very much appreciate any insights about Valerie that informed members would like to share; either on the open forum or via PM. Here's what I want to know; 1) What kind of Extras. I'm not a "Massage Guy" so it's perfectly fine if the massage is not Top Notch; I want to know what extras are available 2) Attitude 3) Damages for the "Full Deluxe Package". I appreciate your insights.
    I saw her last year, let me tell you what I remember. Heavy lady, you could call her chubby or bbw or light bbw or whatever but this lady is fat. Think Tiffani if you've seen her but I don't think she carried fat as well. She does it out of her place so scheduling is a must since she's got to make sure her kid isn't around. I think it was. 8 plus $ if you're offered CFS, I guess I was just her type. Only thing that stood out to me was that she could do a nice firm massage, FS was so forgettable I literally forgot any detail.

  10. #547

    Valerie

    Mostly agree with Barolo, though my experience is more recent. Massage is average, and she can be a bit of a talker. I think she's gotten away from her hard upsells. With no upcharge from her. 8 fee, she gets naked on the flip and allows full roaming. She offers CBJ to some (or many) without an up charge, though it could be a one-and-done for you if you don't tip a little. Have heard rumor of FS for a very few, but have never discussed with her.

    Cute woman, and she'll greet you in her sleeping clothes or a robe.

    She likes to tipple after lunch on Fridays, so that might be a ticket to opening things up, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for at least 15 years.

    She used to do outcall massages. She came to my place a few times more than 12 years ago. The massage was adequate at best. At the time everything was available except FS.

    She stopped doing outcalls and everything was at her apt in Metro West. The massages got shorter and was looking to upcharge for HE, BJ & FS. I probably have not see her in 10 yrs, I am not into her. None of services was memorable.

  11. #546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Good to Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    I see after some quiet time that Rachel and Greta are back trying to build their clientele.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379105924.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379705174.html

    And BTW, I love how CL is going to pull ads like theirs and yet leave ads like this up: https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...380129749.html and https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...377519168.html.
    I tried making it happen with Rachel a dozen times but she never replied to any of my messages. Tried from 3 different numbers so not sure if she was just busy or what. I will try again next week for sure! Thanks.

  12. #545

    Last few reviews

    Hey gang. I apologize for late reviews, but wanted to get my last few in.

    Deziah. I have reviewed her multiple times. She is one of the hottest providers we have and loves what she does. He gives an awesome body rub with lots of play. I have not tried the VIP deal. Only hr or hhr rubs. They usually do the trick for me.

    1. 6 + tip.

    Reachel. Saw her for the first time. She requires picture for her safety. I normally wouldn't do it but went with anyways. She is good looking and provide a great massage. She is open to discuss extras. I would repeat.

    1. 6+tip.

    Be safe everyone and enjoy.

  13. #544

    Rachel and Greta

    I see after some quiet time that Rachel and Greta are back trying to build their clientele.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379105924.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...379705174.html

    And BTW, I love how CL is going to pull ads like theirs and yet leave ads like this up: https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...380129749.html and https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...377519168.html.

  14. #543

    Saw her many times

    I wonder what the extras are? BTW that pic is old as Backpage. I wonder what she looks like now? I imagine she had a few kids and blew up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Nope, not Instagram bikini model Nikki Smash of winter park (hint hint) . But it is Nikki, the Backpage mixed latina. Dude, thank you for posting this. I've literally been itching to find her information. Looks like she's taking note from the indie gals as her prices mirror the same.

    This is the body rub gal who used to have an incall on the 2nd floor of a strip mall at the corner of OBT and FL mall (near the 528). The OG's who have been doing this body rub thing for a while will def remember her. Total sweetheart. Def going to be on my to do list

  15. #542

    Curiosity

    Thank you for this review. Easy to give into temptation with her prime online real estate on the sister site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for at least 15 years.

    She used to do outcall massages. She came to my place a few times more than 12 years ago. The massage was adequate at best. At the time everything was available except FS.

    She stopped doing outcalls and everything was at her apt in Metro West. The massages got shorter and was looking to upcharge for HE, BJ & FS. I probably have not see her in 10 yrs, I am not into her. None of services was memorable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape