Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22384
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperPotDrip  [View Original Post]
    You have nine posts total, over the last 18 months. Nothing wrong with that, at all. Not throwing mud, but curious as to why.

    Eight of nine posts directly refer to Smoke, and only Smoke, who is already heavily reviewed by other cocksmen on this board.

    No real reviews of yours thus far from my observation, and that's fine. My question to you is should I try to reach out to her and fuck her when I come to town next month? You seem to have some stock in her, enough to back her up, so I'd be curious to know if she's worth it. It would also be good to see an honest, detailed review of your experience. PM is fine if you prefer, but I'm willing to bet that others would be interested in knowing, too Thanks for any help you might have!

    Much appreciated.
    Bruh If this is what you do, then Smoke is a must see, put her on top of the list you won't be disappointed As far as providers go for the Richmond area she at top! You will get your moneys worth!

  2. #22383
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperPotDrip  [View Original Post]
    You have nine posts total, over the last 18 months. Nothing wrong with that, at all. Not throwing mud, but curious as to why.

    Eight of nine posts directly refer to Smoke, and only Smoke, who is already heavily reviewed by other cocksmen on this board.

    No real reviews of yours thus far from my observation, and that's fine. My question to you is should I try to reach out to her and fuck her when I come to town next month? You seem to have some stock in her, enough to back her up, so I'd be curious to know if she's worth it. It would also be good to see an honest, detailed review of your experience. PM is fine if you prefer, but I'm willing to bet that others would be interested in knowing, too Thanks for any help you might have!

    Much appreciated.
    Thing with Smoke is she has a great attitude, is a class act, and she enjoys what she does.

    If you search this thread you will find a plethora of things that have been said, as you said, already heavily reviewed.

    The one guy who has seen her a lot, probably hasn't been around many other places so he might lack context for compare / contrast.

    As for who you should reach out too, I have a couple different providers I have been happy with so it depends on what your tastes are.

  3. #22382

    Info on redhead Dakota Bliss?

    A swing and a miss for. My friend. Recently. Just checking to see if anyone here has info for Dakota Bliss on Tryst since I can't seem to find anything on the form here on her or on the ter. I've already reached out, but no response yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dakota-bliss

    I could've sworn I read something about a redhead recently. But I can't seem to find it again.

  4. #22381

    What are your thoughts on Smoke?

    You have nine posts total, over the last 18 months. Nothing wrong with that, at all. Not throwing mud, but curious as to why.

    Eight of nine posts directly refer to Smoke, and only Smoke, who is already heavily reviewed by other cocksmen on this board.

    No real reviews of yours thus far from my observation, and that's fine. My question to you is should I try to reach out to her and fuck her when I come to town next month? You seem to have some stock in her, enough to back her up, so I'd be curious to know if she's worth it. It would also be good to see an honest, detailed review of your experience. PM is fine if you prefer, but I'm willing to bet that others would be interested in knowing, too Thanks for any help you might have!

    Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing2005  [View Original Post]
    Went and had a dream with Smoke earlier this morning. Man it just seem to get better every time! Also just some FYI had a little trouble getting in touch with her last week so I asked her what was up with that. Well she had been feeling a little under the weather. Didn't know if anyone else had the same problem so just figured I'd pass that along. Have fun and be safe.

  5. #22380
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWorks77  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on this one just bc of her tits.
    Only reason I'll be willing to pay that much fora QV.

  6. #22379

    Dick pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a classic picture of Nixon waving two peace signs. Never heard back.
    It's her handler asking for pics for some type of security reason. She works out of his house on Southside Richmond. He's upstairs while time and I've heard cameras are set up watching the action but I've never seen any but I've never really looked. She's legit and so is the location. House has been used for years.

  7. #22378

    Secret

    Does anyone have a word on this one? Her body type is right up my alley, and I always had a thing for 'locs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67383432#.

  8. #22377
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tina's face on the SB site, I was surprised to see here there. I was tempted to pay the $90 to join and send her a message.
    Do you have a link to Tina's profile or can share what her username is?

  9. #22376

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the MILFs and GILFs at? I haven't been able to fine a good solid MILF since Tina got out the business. Sure wish she would come back. Anyone have any they could share? PM me if so. Stay safe out there fellas.
    I saw Tina's face on the SB site, I was surprised to see here there. I was tempted to pay the $90 to join and send her a message.

  10. #22375
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    You got a link or contact info to share? Can't find her on any of the listing sites.
    Same chick as ChessGods last post.

  11. #22374
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    This was my first time seeing her. She has her own place over by Maury. Easy set up, and verification. Her house was clean, no smells or anything. She met me at door with some pretty skimpy lingerie. As soon as I walked in she got right to business. She is GFE so we went to 69 and she had me ready to pop. Needless to say when we went to mosh, after about 10 good pumps, I filled the bag. So far, she is my favorite, including over staxx but YMMV. Damage was 1.5 $ for hhr. I will be repeating.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.
    You got a link or contact info to share? Can't find her on any of the listing sites.

  12. #22373

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the MILFs and GILFs at? I haven't been able to fine a good solid MILF since Tina got out the business. Sure wish she would come back. Anyone have any they could share? PM me if so. Stay safe out there fellas.
    Had seen her a few times & is reviewed on this board. Her name is Jasmine.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/200420543797

  13. #22372

    Smoke

    Went and had a dream with Smoke earlier this morning. Man it just seem to get better every time! Also just some FYI had a little trouble getting in touch with her last week so I asked her what was up with that. Well she had been feeling a little under the weather. Didn't know if anyone else had the same problem so just figured I'd pass that along. Have fun and be safe.

  14. #22371

    Monique

    Reached out to Monique this morning about 6:30 and was pleasantly surprised that she responded right back. Ran by and enjoyed seeing my little brunette 45 year old in Chester. Said she could use a little company if you know her. Always reliable and never disappoints which I've only found in her, smoke, and Lynn. If your a contributing SM you can contact me. If not, please don't fill my inbox.

  15. #22370

    For 140 I'd be sucking on her titties

    I had my eye on this one just bc of her tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRolla  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/372204919524

    Saw this one on Friday night. Going to come right out and say that this was not worth the time and hassle. She had me call after I texted to confirm a meeting. After, she asked for a dick pic, sent her a stock photo. Then she sent me to one hotel, called me, then told me the real hotel address. Then I had to text when at real hotel for room number, then call when at room. She was in the room opposite the number she gave, so the door behind me opened and she nearly gave me a heart attack.

    For the dream I opted for QV. Damage was 140, way too high, but I like thicker young white girls. She looked like pics w / o filters, but was a tad bigger than photos. She had rules: No sucking on tits, no pulling hair, nothing bare, no touching pussy. She sits me at the edge of the bed for a lackluster CBJ. Once hard she bent over the bed for doggy and I deposited in the bag. She made small talk for far too long afterward. Was the definition of I should've stayed home and handled my nut myself. I would not recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape