Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24957
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyG  [View Original Post]
    Tried to call Golden star after I saw a RR ad, called said they were busy but another place nearby can service. Ling ling, closer than golden got there quick, nice neighborhood street parking kinda busy. The golden star mamasan made the appt for me since I called her, they weren't busy and said come over. Actually decent looking inside of the place, got into room paid 70 for 1 h. Simple L1, but she stuck a finger in my butt. Never experienced it before never said anything either. Very good massage, made it way more worth while even after I got a head masssage. Tip was 40, never negotiated or said anything to her the whole time except a few words before we started. Didn't ask for a name.
    Unless they glove up I'm a little weird out with a head massage after the prostate. Don't get wrong though, I love a good prostate!

  2. #24956

    She just needs to see it right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to book an appointment, but she demanded a full disclosure of my identity supported by an I'd or Dr Lic. I politely declined and would suggest under NO circumstances to give any personal info to a provider.
    It's not like she's making a copy of it and storing it or am I wrong?

  3. #24955

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again yesterday. 90 minute massage by one of the most talented massage therapist around.

    An excellent massage with an L1 finish. She is talented and beautiful but there will never be more that an L1 ending.

    If you are looking for a legitimate massage with a happy twist then she should be your first choice.
    I've tried to book an appointment, but she demanded a full disclosure of my identity supported by an I'd or Dr Lic. I politely declined and would suggest under NO circumstances to give any personal info to a provider.

  4. #24954

    BJ health clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.
    Pretty good massage from an older lady like 40's, pretty cheap.

  5. #24953
    This is the massage spa. It's on 30th. Bridgeport near Chinatown. The number is on google. Don't be confused by the sign on the building. Its a spa with Chinese women.

  6. #24952
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    May I know the rate for Hr?
    60 for hr. 40 for tip.

  7. #24951
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.
    It's the one on 30th. It's called Beijing health clinic. But in the window there is a little neon sign that says spa. It's a little confusing but it is the massage spa.

  8. #24950

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    Stopped on 30th to see the new girl Aida. Had a nice shower, then on to the fun. I was getting milked while I was on all fours. Then I flipped and wanted to cum on her nipples. She dropped to the floor and caressed me till I exploded. I like a different ending than just laying on my back. One inch nipples covered in cum.
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.

  9. #24949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Your Best Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by IBall8888  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to Chicago and I am looking for an AMP with a ladyboy. Does anyone know a place?
    Your best bet would be adult search and select shamble escorts. Sort by "Asian".

  10. #24948

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    Stopped on 30th to see the new girl Aida. Had a nice shower, then on to the fun. I was getting milked while I was on all fours. Then I flipped and wanted to cum on her nipples. She dropped to the floor and caressed me till I exploded. I like a different ending than just laying on my back. One inch nipples covered in cum.
    May I know the rate for Hr?

  11. #24947

    Golden star- ling ling

    Tried to call Golden star after I saw a RR ad, called said they were busy but another place nearby can service. Ling ling, closer than golden got there quick, nice neighborhood street parking kinda busy. The golden star mamasan made the appt for me since I called her, they weren't busy and said come over. Actually decent looking inside of the place, got into room paid 70 for 1 h. Simple L1, but she stuck a finger in my butt. Never experienced it before never said anything either. Very good massage, made it way more worth while even after I got a head masssage. Tip was 40, never negotiated or said anything to her the whole time except a few words before we started. Didn't ask for a name.

  12. #24946

    Looking for ladyboys

    I recently moved to Chicago and I am looking for an AMP with a ladyboy. Does anyone know a place?

  13. #24945

    Beijing spa part 3

    Stopped on 30th to see the new girl Aida. Had a nice shower, then on to the fun. I was getting milked while I was on all fours. Then I flipped and wanted to cum on her nipples. She dropped to the floor and caressed me till I exploded. I like a different ending than just laying on my back. One inch nipples covered in cum.

  14. #24944
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    They still weren't open at 11:30 today, which kinda sucked. Two different phone numbers outside, but my phone was dead anyway.
    312 XXX 6580.

    She usually opens up at noon.

    Beijing spa Bridgeport. Once they know you are safe your good to go. Get ready to shoot the ceiling.

  15. #24943
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
    Would like to know more. Don't care about the age but she looks like she is into it and catches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape