Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24945

    Beijing spa part 3

    Stopped on 30th to see the new girl Aida. Had a nice shower, then on to the fun. I was getting milked while I was on all fours. Then I flipped and wanted to cum on her nipples. She dropped to the floor and caressed me till I exploded. I like a different ending than just laying on my back. One inch nipples covered in cum.

  2. #24944
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    They still weren't open at 11:30 today, which kinda sucked. Two different phone numbers outside, but my phone was dead anyway.
    312 XXX 6580.

    She usually opens up at noon.

    Beijing spa Bridgeport. Once they know you are safe your good to go. Get ready to shoot the ceiling.

  3. #24943
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
    Would like to know more. Don't care about the age but she looks like she is into it and catches.

  4. #24942

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    The winking girl sounds like the same person I had recently, although my experience was slightly worse. First I confirmed with the booker the time I was going to be there and clearly stated that I wanted the standard HH. When I get there, I'm told to wait 10 minutes because she isn't done with another client yet. I ended up waiting 20 minutes before I was given the room number. I get up there and the first thing the winking girl does is try to upsell me to the GFE. I said no that's not what I agreed to with the booker and she drops it. Get a light massage and then she whispers to turn over and does a slow RCG for a bit. Then get to mish where she keeps tapping my shoulder and telling me to hurry up. I was not happy with that but I just went ahead and got it over with. She kept whispering thank you and then sent me out. On my way out I see another girl coming towards the door and she grabs my arm and says "come back next time" She honestly looked better than the winker but I'm not happy with the experience because not only was I told to wait for a bit, then I was rushed when it was my turn.

    FYI for the ads, they aren't really a standard rub AMP ad, its all connected to an AAMP on Archer ave (not RL). If you text any of the numbers for the burbs and don't specify the location, they'll ask you which location you want, and if you say the Chicago one they'll give you the address to a pretty well known spot off Archer and 35th. Looks like they are just rotating some girls out to the larger suburbs every now and then.
    Thanks for that additional insight. Helpful to know. Was the other girl younger or prettier? I'm guessing they rotate them then between suburban locations. Without real pics and having seen the inaccuracy, I'm hesitant now. Another monger said $140 is FS included so I guess my tip was too much, LOL.

  5. #24941
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    That place is cheap and convenient (in the loop), but I've found that frequently it's just the mamasan there, and I'd rather not see her again. She's. Fine. But, well, a mamasan type. And the staff change around enough that I don't know who to ask for if I call. My experience there is basically L1 and CBJ are available, but that's it. Happy to hear details if there's more possible.
    I reviewed it back in early August, door fee not cheap-.

    55/ hhr 80/ hr.

    Pricey upsell,

    Only masseuse there was Coco who is probably pushing 60.

    As I said before good for the business traveller, but in a very busy office building.

  6. #24940

    Green / Sunny / Unwind

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sunny on Halsted for the first time. Drew Lily, an older provider. There wasn't much in the way of a tease, and right to business on the flip, but the L1 was pretty good. I'm guessing it will improve with a few visits, and it's convenient, so I'm sure I'll be back to see if being recognized opens up more options. Didn't see much (recently) here about this place to know if they offer more than L1.
    Mamasan Lucy doesn't allow more than L1, but I have banged a few of her girls behind her back.

  7. #24939

    Sunny

    Visited Sunny on Halsted for the first time. Drew Lily, an older provider. There wasn't much in the way of a tease, and right to business on the flip, but the L1 was pretty good. I'm guessing it will improve with a few visits, and it's convenient, so I'm sure I'll be back to see if being recognized opens up more options. Didn't see much (recently) here about this place to know if they offer more than L1.

  8. #24938
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    Called and there is a new girl at Beijing on 30th. Aida. I will report more one I get a chance unless you guys do.
    They still weren't open at 11:30 today, which kinda sucked. Two different phone numbers outside, but my phone was dead anyway.

  9. #24937
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicag0  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting the Loop and tried out jin on Michigan. Had lots of fun. Would return. Very pleased with Coco's body and technique. Not getting into details here but I don't think you would be disappointed should you happen to try. Chi.
    That place is cheap and convenient (in the loop), but I've found that frequently it's just the mamasan there, and I'd rather not see her again. She's. Fine. But, well, a mamasan type. And the staff change around enough that I don't know who to ask for if I call. My experience there is basically L1 and CBJ are available, but that's it. Happy to hear details if there's more possible.

  10. #24936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Search her name Isabela Pomares

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    She is gorgeous! What is her contact info? Thank you.

    .
    She does verify.

  11. #24935

    Niles gem

    Just had one of the best technical, clinical massages ever at Ming spa on Milwaukee. If you need therapy, go see Licksin (phonetic). Never tried for extras, did not care as she was so good technically.

  12. #24934

    Jin fun

    Was visiting the Loop and tried out jin on Michigan. Had lots of fun. Would return. Very pleased with Coco's body and technique. Not getting into details here but I don't think you would be disappointed should you happen to try. Chi.

  13. #24933

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
    I'm definitely interested in finding that AMP. Could you share? PM is fine also.

  14. #24932
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
    This was an AMP or a apartment?

    Please feel free to PM me the location That's not common out in the NW suburbs!

  15. #24931
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    Just got back and idk if I will go again.

    Walked in said 30 mins 45 $. She then walked me to a room and came back with change.

    I didn't have the chance to ask for coco or anyone it was the front desk lady.

    She was prob mid 40-50 with an avg body.

    Fine massage while laying face down, not much teasing.

    Flipped over asked if I'm good.

    Got L1 with some roaming upstairs, all in all fine.

    After that she rubbed my front for 5 mins or so very blah.

    Tried giving $30 and she stopped me and said not enough, gave $5 more.

    And then she said I can get you change and gave her $5 more.

    All in all $40 tip for eh massage.

    Not sure if it is because I haven't been in a while but prices continue to go up.

    All of that was not worth $80 bucks and she wasn't happy when I left.

    Call me cheap but it's getting ridiculous.
    Okay. You're cheap. $40 is the minimum. This is not some sort of price increase.

    If you feel you're not getting great service, well, it doesn't seem like you're putting out an image that's going to make these women eager to see you again and try to make you happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape