Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8273
-
09-21-21 16:00 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 307Amen. I have long since stopped trying to convert your views. That would be the very definition of a lost cause. I have simply wished you well and given my hopes that you and your loved ones remain healthy.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
I have nothing else to say to you.
But I will not sit idly by while you attempt to endanger the public health with your carefully researched "facts" that you invariably get from extreme right wing blogs. People might actually believe this crap and will suffer because of that.
They need to hear the other side of the story and I will tell it to them. What they decide to do after that is up to them. You may continue to call me names if it makes you feel better about yourself or if you think it makes your argument stronger. I don't play that game.
-
09-21-21 15:57 #6412Banned Member

Posts: 253Joe Biden abusing Haitian immigrants but worshiping Mexican aliens
Wooow Joe Biden is out of control. Did you see the horsemen with whips that are rounding up Haitian immigrants?
So much for mr humane Biden. If this was happening under Trumps administration, there would be hell to pay!
Trump 2024 please.
Bring back strength to America!
Also look what is happening in Afghanistan now. Talisman has full control and then they will be acquiring nukes.
Next they will ally with Russia and North Korea. Then its over for good ol USA.
Uncle Sam why have you betrayed us?
-
09-21-21 11:04 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 475
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Oh wow, I think I see a pattern here. Are you two suckbuddies, or are you really the same person? Funny how you came running to his defense with nearly the exact same verbiage, hmmm.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Whether you're the same person or not, it's clear you have the same IQ. I'll extend the bet and even let both of you combine your test scores together to best mine, assuming there's actually 2 of you that will show up.
P.S. - It didn't escape me that once again you couldn't refute the facts of my point regarding the deceit of the statistics provided, and that there were no vaccinated to account for during the majority of the stated time period. This is from your trusted CNN which you swallow down at face value brainlessly, and yet you question my sources, which you still can't refute- LOL!
-
09-21-21 10:51 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 475How about you put up or shut up? So far, I've debunked several of the claimed "reputable" sources and stated facts here as clearly fraudulent, and there's no denying that. Yet you go on about me putting up disinformation and questionable sources, but are unable to put up any facts that point to that. So put up or shut up, as the irony and hypocrisy are killing me. I've put up sources and facts for everything I've posted, and backed it up. You haven't. You've only made claims, and repeat over and over that what I say isn't true, and expect that to go unchallenged. Well, I've challenged you to prove it multiple times, and you've failed to rise to that challenge. Why? Because you can't.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Spoken like the arrogant, self-righteous, judgemental administration that is running this country now. What makes you think I want your absolution, or that you're in any kind of position to give it? As if you're God. Go fuck yourself.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 09:50 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 1862Please go back to your henhouse Chicken Little. As usual you spew so much BS, no one takes your cackling seriously.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 09:38 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 1862You may believe what you're posting is true but you are, perhaps unwittingly, constantly posting misinformation and perhaps intentional disinformation. You may not be lying, per se, but you do not post the truth because you have fallen so far down the extreme right-wing conspiracy theory rabbit hole. That is not an honest mistake or a simple error. Rather that is a choice you have made so you get no absolution. You are not stupid but you believe stupid things.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 20:05 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 475What's rich is you claiming a statistic as indisputable, putting up your data to back it up, and being too stupid to even interpret that data to realize how easily disputed it is. Now that is STOOPID! I'll say it again, just reading something and believing it without any critical thinking doesn't take any IQ.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Why don't you point out the falsehood in what I posted? I quite easily did that in what you posted. Now who's the dumbass?
You're the proven dumbass once again, and even though I've given you a chance to prove otherwise, you're too chicken shit to do so. You should just keep your mouth shut, because as they say, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and be proven one. That's what happens every time you speak. Now go back to your toilet humor [Deleted by Admin].
-
09-20-21 18:33 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 2351This is really rich coming from a fool whose news sources are a website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Dumbass get a clue..lol
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 18:18 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 475Just like most of your ilk, you wouldn't know Science if it bit you in the ass. Again, your inability to comprehend is apparent. It doesn't bother you that the "facts" that your link from the Mayo clinic conflict with the stats & claims from the vaccine manufacturers themselves? That's not finding some blog, that's going directly to the source. Your "research" consist of reading a statement and then asserting it's true, with no supporting evidence. Sorry, that doesn't qualify, yet you somehow deem that as reputable. And I'm the one wearing the tin foil hat? I think you need to learn something about research, but I can tell you have no background in that whatsoever. I've made my living in research, something I seriously doubt you can claim.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
Instead, you keep repeating falsehoods without any proof, as if saying it enough times will make it true. It worked well enough on you, but not everyone is as gullible as you are. I would repeat my request for you to show me any tangible evidence that the vaccines prevent the spread of Covid, but you're a waste of time. Pointing to a statement that makes that claim does not constitute proof in itself. There has to be documentation to substantiate that claim. You've provided absolutely squat.
I don't fear, I KNOW you are a lost cause, because you are unable to think for yourself. Hell, you've been unable to understand my point from the beginning, even though I've been very clear in my reasoning. You're so dogmatic and insistent on pushing your god's (Biden's) agenda, you can't understand anything except piousness and shaming. The truth is, you're ignorant, but you think you're smart. Just reading or hearing something and mindlessly parroting it does not equal critical thinking skills.
I've had both friends and family with Covid. I'm sure you'll say I've been lucky, but I've known none that have had any complications from it, and some that have described it as less than a cold. I'm sure the latter is uncommon, but I'm also sure the serious complications are quite uncommon for those that are not overweight, without underlying conditions, or quite elderly. You're in that latter category, so maybe you should be worried. Good for you, worry for yourself and for your loved ones. Don't worry for me- I'm taking preventive measures to protect myself and I have a treatment plan in place should I contract Covid. Can you say the same? Or are you solely reliant on your vaccine to save you? I've thought the risks through and I'm prepared. Why all you vaccine pushers assume others are incapable of this is beyond me.
I will say it- I am a lost cause for you. You will not convert me, you will not shame me, you will not guilt me. Now, will you stop with your sanctimonious preaching? Just like the polls are showing, if anything, this is only strengthening the resistance. Give it a rest already.
-
09-20-21 15:44 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 307My friend, you have simply got to take off that tin foil hat and join the real world.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
Research does not mean finding a blog that enforces your existing beliefs and offering it as proof. Your desire to refute the scientific community in case something unforeseen happens in the future is also without merit. People are dying now and vaccines are keeping most of the rest of us alive. They would keep even more alive if the percentage of those vaccinated were even higher. As for the hospital bed crisis, you must work hard to find information that refutes it.
I fear you are a lost cause. I hope it serves you well and that you don't have to deal with effects of Covid either personally or within your friends and family. Good luck. I truly believe that you are going to need it.
-
09-20-21 14:21 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 475True fact- you're an idiot, and you prove it once again by failing to note the statistics you showed encompassed the time period from Jan-June, the majority of which vaccines were not even available for. Of course most of those people were going to be unvaccinated, ignoramus. You should stick to your toilet humor. At least you were smart enough to save your money and chicken out on the bet.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Nevertheless, I have repeatedly stated that I don't doubt the vaccines' symptomatic effectiveness. Some people here have serious reading comprehension issues.
-
09-20-21 14:10 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 475So what's your point?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
This guy wasn't too happy after getting the vaccine either:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/man-pa...er-jj-vaccine/
And neither were any of these people, who surprised this TV station who was actually soliciting for people that had lost loved ones to unvaccinated deaths, but were instead flooded with vaccine horror stories:
https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/4945913/
Again, this is not a one-size-fits-all, and just because you think it's right for you doesn't make it right for me.
I'm happy to follow your advice and drop this if everyone else can do the same.
-
09-20-21 14:02 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 475Can you debunk that story? I haven't seen any refutation of it by the hospital, who refuses comment, despite repeated requests. The whisteblower provided internal graphs from the hospital admin that contradicted what was presented to the press, and the hospital refuses to comment. Why?
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Who's delusionary? Back up your claim and I'll stand corrected.
-
09-20-21 13:57 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 475The Mayo Clinic is not a reliable source of information when it posts outdated and unsubstantiated information about the vaccines that is clearly in conflict with information provided by the vaccine manufacturers themselves- that's right. As for the Gateway Pundit, I'll admit to taking what I find there with a grain of salt, but unlike the claims of the Oklahoma ER rooms flooded with Ivermectin overdoses, I have not seen any refutations of the claims made in that article by MBMC. Instead, they have refused to comment despite repeated requests. I think that speaks volumes about their credibility, and the credibility of this particular story.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
How about you try a quick experiment? Go to your local hospital, and see how many of those beds occupied by Covid patients are comprised of those that are overweight and / or have underlying conditions, or are 80 years old. Then get on your high horse and tell them how they should have thought of others and lost weight and stopped smoking, etc so they could make room for others in those hospital beds before getting Covid and taking up space. And that goes for both the unvaccinated and the vaccinated. I'm in none of those categories, and while I won't claim it could never happen to me, I do believe the percentages are miniscule, and the risk assessment for my long term health favors non-vaccination at this point in my life. I might feel differently later, when more data is available and different vaccines have become available, but that's my decision to make, and I won't be shamed or bullied into it by you or anyone else.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
No, you seem to believe you know everything about the Coronavirus and these vaccines, and me, when in fact you know very little about any. As they say, there are 3 kinds of people 1) those who don't know and don't know they don't know; 2) those who don't know and do know they don't know; and 3) those who know and know how much they still don't know. You are 1), and as any good scientist / engineer knows, that's the most ignorant / dangerous kind of person.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
You are indeed sanctimonious, and a hypocrite as well. You all me arrogant, yet you presume to know what I believe in, without apparenlty even bothering to read my posts. Or perhaps you're just not able to comprehend them? I have talked about this administration's failure to educate on Covid prevention (and treatment) measures, but you're so brainwashed and unable to think for yourself that you can only hear the message that your leader has instilled in your tiny brain (vaccine, Vaccine, VACCINE. Nothing else matters, I must shame all others into this same mindset, regardless of their age, health, or circumstances). You think I have to accept your beliefs? I don't think so. That is the definition of arrogant and dangerous, Mr. Hitler. That is the direction this administration has chosen, and why its approval rating is at all time lows. If you weren't so arrogant I would actually feel sorry for you and your inability to think outside your tiny little box.
Since you're challenging me on this front (and don't think I haven't already given this plenty of thought and consideration), let me try to help you stretch your mind a little, and play your own little game. How will you feel if we find out in a few years that these vaccines are causing long-term health issues? There are several possibilities here, but we don't have to get into the details, let's just play a hypothetical here for my benefit. It could be they lead to health complications down the road for the masses, or perhaps your grandchildren are infertile, or their immune systems are compromised against future variants or diseases. How are you going to feel then, after you've laid your guilt trip on these people and played God and passed your judgement down on them? What if one of them has an adverse reaction to the vaccine and is severely disabled or killed? Hopefully it will not take that guilt on your conscience to have consideration for others and stop being so judgemental.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
It could also very well prove out that these vaccines are contributing to the proliferation and spread of the mutuation and variants by their leaky nature (something many notable scientists and virologist believe- I've given a list of them in the past here, including Nobel prize winners). Many more would speak out, except they are censored and blacklisted the minute they do, like France's long-time vaccine policy chief (and former Vice-President of the European Advisory Group to the World Health Organisation, among a plethora of other impressive credentials):
https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/franc...-and-unethical
Unfortunately, healthy debate is not possible because of people like you.
-
09-20-21 07:12 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 2351True fact: The "unvaccinated" make up over 80% of the hospitalizations and deaths from COVID. There is no disputing this fact!
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




