Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 30814
-
09-20-21 21:47 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 1651Not to say she looks normal but
It is STG so anything not resembling a circus freak is likely fake.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 20:23 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 36Sexy girl in town
Does anyone know anything or visited her? She goes by the name Hannah?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/638136967793
-
09-20-21 19:42 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Dirty little' secret
I suggest passing. She hosts out of her place, a small, cramped and messy sunroom on the back side of a small house near RTP. There's a mattress on the floor and the room was smoky.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
She also failed on another account. I asked her be freshly showered, smell nice and wear a nice sexy dress. I was freshly showered and was going to look nice and I expected the same from her. She said yes, but did none of that she was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants, and was not freshly showered, and looked like she had been doing laundry and cleaning up.
I left and she became hysterical, but not abusive, claiming that an emergency had come up and she had just finished dealing with it. I wouldn't recommend, though my interaction was brief.
-
09-20-21 19:05 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 174Wouldn't surprise me. My only experience with her was that she was clearly on something on could barely walk straight and was slurring her words. This was mid day. I left after a few minutes because I didn't feel safe.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 19:01 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 276This is a
Thieving, lying, heroin addicted chunk that has ripped off many mongers here. She does the "Need to take the money downstairs and pay for the room" scam leaving you in the room holding your dick. Run away!
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 18:06 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 78Need some more eyes on this one.
Seems legit, anyone have info or any red flags stand out.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/946107502243
-
09-20-21 18:01 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 102Ok cool Will do.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 17:47 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 47She's an out of town girl, so I doubt you'd get much feedback from the local guys here. You might have a bit better luck doing a bit of google-fu and seeing what research pops up. She's got a Miami area code, so maybe some of the guys in those forums could give you some feedback? Best of luck!
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 15:50 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 102Tanya Anyone?
Has anyone see this one or was planning to? I would like to get more information before spending that much money.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
09-20-21 15:32 #15295Regular Member

Posts: 25Anyone know this Brazilian
-
09-20-21 14:57 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 281Interesting. In all of my years, I have never heard of or seen a decent hotel on New Bern Ave.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 14:25 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 105Local
I only mentioned there being a large number of people of Indian decent thinking if there were more here there would be a higher likelihood of an Indian provider.
Seems like in a area of over a million people you could.
Find more than 1 in a million.
WDE.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 09:50 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 218Asian ad section
There is a section in the Raleigh page just for asian ads. You might do better there.
Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 09:44 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 218Savannah??
Anyone take the plunge yet and can report back?? Reverse image search comes up blank so real?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/670498121149
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...0/570122532777
-
09-20-21 07:51 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 827I decided to see her yesterday, and headed to a hotel on New Bern, which was supposed to be a decent hotel. Got there and as I entered the hotel I realized it was completely run down. Smoke from weed and cigs fill the air. I headed upstairs towards her room and I noticed that there were people smoking on the stairway. Got to her floor and saw a lot of guys smoking and hanging around in the hallway, and I quickly realized that most of them were right by the room number she gave. I continued to proceed to her room and walked past it to the stairway at the other end of the hall way and exited the place. I would not even advice anyone to give her a try.
Originally Posted by NedPhilanders
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




