High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 1230 1730 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15478

    Lynn

    I was messaging Lynn yesterday trying to set something up based on a few positive referrals. I was told she was budget friendly. I don't know about any of you but 180 hhr and 280 hr is not exactly budget friendly in my opinion. Does she negotiate? I politely declined her offer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/107891179115

  2. #15477
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Looks fun. Not one to ask like this but currently looking for a solid date come Saturday.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/867214472184
    She's real and a very soft spoken sweet girl, I first met her in late 2015 or early 2016, I saw her a couple months ago for a quick poke and have partaken in anal in the past for the up charge.

  3. #15476
    I picked this one up at 630 the other morning while I was doing Uber. We get about a mile from where a picked her up when she told me "I'm a *****". I have never had anyone say that to me before and didn't know how to respond. She asked if I wanted to fuck her and listed all of her prices. I told her no thanks I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Skip the Games? By all means, Skip Her Game. Quoted $50 for BJ. After starting claimed her time is 10 minutes or out. I chose out. Money only, lackluster performance. Look up unenthusiastic in your Funk and Wagnalls; Yep, that's her picture there. If you're into cocoa, there are much better options. I have to admit tho, she's got chutzpah! After leaving me high and dry, she asks if I'll see her again. I don't know why I strayed because I've got this excellent UTR I've bragged about.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/149650275771

    Coochie (Strayed because I'm a fucking monger, that's why) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #15475

    Allie

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/594676367241

    I know she's had mixed reviews, and I'm the first to admit her communication could use a lot of work, but I've known Allie for years now and still think she's one of the most attractive providers out there. Her head game is absolutely on point. Dropped her a text asking for just some car head and she was happy to meet up. As usual, her looks, her skills and personality made for a very pleasant encounter.

    HS.

  5. #15474

    Clean!

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried sending something last week, no clue what it is now. Just tried sending again in relation to this post and it came back. Looking for a big Saturday and hoping you or anyone could help out.
    My in-box is cleaner than a virgin's yoni.

    Coochie (so you read the Kama Sutra, big fucking deal) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #15473

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Looks fun. Not one to ask like this but currently looking for a solid date come Saturday.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/867214472184
    Met with her a few times about three years ago. Once at a midrange motel near Kenosha, once at Midway on Appleton (terrible location) and once had her at my place. Her body and attitude were amazing. No GFE. More like pse. Sweet personality. Higher donation request (/ hr). Be careful it is really her. Her pics and name were hijacked back then for awhile by an imposter. Haven't had an opportunity to see her recently but would highly recommend.

  7. #15472

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by HaloFan1  [View Original Post]
    Let me get that number.
    Welcome to the board, always good to see new members. Just a hint. You'll typically find information is more forthcoming, especially on semi-UTR's, if you post some good intel yourself first.

    HS.

  8. #15471

    Aliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years back, she was prob 30 lbs less back than. It was nothing to write home about, although hassle free so I have considered seeing her again. The few times I have sent a text out, it appears she no longer provides outcall so I have not pulled the plug.
    Cool. THanks for the 411. I'll pull the trigger when I get a chance. From what she's told me, she's on Appleton, which most likely means one of the multitude of notels over that way. I'm not totally fond of going to those places at night (the only time I go out). Thanks again.

    L.

  9. #15470
    I have seen her about 3 years ago. A very good time. If you search you will find a ton on her. The chest tat is a big giveaway.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Looks fun. Not one to ask like this but currently looking for a solid date come Saturday.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/867214472184

  10. #15469

    Mercedes

    Anyone see this one? Looks fun. Not one to ask like this but currently looking for a solid date come Saturday.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/867214472184

  11. #15468
    I saw her a couple years back, she was prob 30 lbs less back than. It was nothing to write home about, although hassle free so I have considered seeing her again. The few times I have sent a text out, it appears she no longer provides outcall so I have not pulled the plug.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one before? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/430364975185

    L.

  12. #15467

    Tabby

    When I saw Lynn a few months ago, she told me Tabby is pregnant again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Does anyone have any pictures of Tabby, of Tabby and Lynn. Thinking of seeing her. PM me if any. Thanks.

  13. #15466

    Again. Clean out your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Skip the Games? By all means, Skip Her Game. Quoted $50 for BJ. After starting claimed her time is 10 minutes or out. I chose out. Money only, lackluster performance. Look up unenthusiastic in your Funk and Wagnalls; Yep, that's her picture there. If you're into cocoa, there are much better options. I have to admit tho, she's got chutzpah! After leaving me high and dry, she asks if I'll see her again. I don't know why I strayed because I've got this excellent UTR I've bragged about.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/149650275771

    Coochie (Strayed because I'm a fucking monger, that's why) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    I tried sending something last week, no clue what it is now. Just tried sending again in relation to this post and it came back. Looking for a big Saturday and hoping you or anyone could help out.

  14. #15465

    Aliyah

    Has anyone seen this one before? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/430364975185

    L.

  15. #15464

    She is not very good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Does anyone have any pictures of Tabby, of Tabby and Lynn. Thinking of seeing her. PM me if any. Thanks.
    She has yet to post and ad. She is very slender and pale. Not very good looking unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape