Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 26390
-
09-20-21 13:49 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 72I have seen her about 3 years ago. A very good time. If you search you will find a ton on her. The chest tat is a big giveaway.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 13:14 #15469Senior Member

Posts: 747Mercedes
Anyone see this one? Looks fun. Not one to ask like this but currently looking for a solid date come Saturday.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/867214472184
-
09-20-21 12:53 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 393I saw her a couple years back, she was prob 30 lbs less back than. It was nothing to write home about, although hassle free so I have considered seeing her again. The few times I have sent a text out, it appears she no longer provides outcall so I have not pulled the plug.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 10:50 #15467Senior Member

Posts: 1480Tabby
When I saw Lynn a few months ago, she told me Tabby is pregnant again.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 10:30 #15466Senior Member

Posts: 747Again. Clean out your inbox
I tried sending something last week, no clue what it is now. Just tried sending again in relation to this post and it came back. Looking for a big Saturday and hoping you or anyone could help out.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 05:42 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 218Aliyah
Has anyone seen this one before? Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/430364975185
L.
-
09-20-21 00:08 #15464Senior Member

Posts: 656She is not very good looking
She has yet to post and ad. She is very slender and pale. Not very good looking unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 22:51 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 1363Do Not Bother!
Skip the Games? By all means, Skip Her Game. Quoted $50 for BJ. After starting claimed her time is 10 minutes or out. I chose out. Money only, lackluster performance. Look up unenthusiastic in your Funk and Wagnalls; Yep, that's her picture there. If you're into cocoa, there are much better options. I have to admit tho, she's got chutzpah! After leaving me high and dry, she asks if I'll see her again. I don't know why I strayed because I've got this excellent UTR I've bragged about.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/149650275771
Coochie (Strayed because I'm a fucking monger, that's why) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
09-19-21 22:18 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 135Tabby,
Hi, Does anyone have any pictures of Tabby, of Tabby and Lynn. Thinking of seeing her. PM me if any. Thanks.
-
09-19-21 21:10 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 470I went to midtown not long ago and very few cars in back which has a small area to back out, after the deed I came out and 4 cars were lined up behind me and one next to me, I had to go back and forth quite a few times to squeeze out of there while these guys watched me closely and I'm not talking pillars of the community, I'm definitely scratching that place off as I have with the suburban when 2 squads pulled up to me side by side and I waved and left, port I've been there and only will go back for the right girl only during the day, I also was there late night once and everyone was standing outside there rooms eyeballing me.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 20:51 #15460Senior Member

Posts: 105Check it out.
Go check it out and let us know.
Originally Posted by Diddlemypp69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 17:31 #15459Senior Member

Posts: 81Kendall doesn't have an ad on TER. That's a review someone posted, and that reviewer included old ads with the wrong number. The correct number is on STG.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 16:45 #15458Senior Member

Posts: 195Kendall phone number
This morning, I saw Kendall's ad, posted 2 days ago, on TER. Its been over a year since I've seen her so I called the number in the ad. Turns out it was the same number from a year ago. When I called, got a Verizon message that the number was no longer in service. WTH. Can't believe she would post an ad and not include a working number.
Originally Posted by HighDrive69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 16:13 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 33Sounds like standard Asian apt
Fake pictures. Handler at door. This will most likely be an apartment. I personally would not go to a hotel room for this type of ad.
Originally Posted by Diddlemypp69
[View Original Post]
Figure in your budget and what 'additions' you'd like. Usually one pop with a hard up sell after (basically a new appt).
There are lot of seniors here who have developed relationships beyond mine, and this is just my YMMV with Asian apts where I'm not a regular.
-
09-19-21 16:09 #15456Regular Member

Posts: 14Let me get that number.
Originally Posted by Coll98
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




