Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1126
-
09-20-21 15:57 #16Senior Member

Posts: 733Sharing is caring 😁.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 15:56 #15Senior Member

Posts: 96I have not.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
I had seen her ad around when I was in the south bay but never pulled the trigger. Especially when there were more reliable BB options there.
-
09-20-21 14:23 #14Senior Member

Posts: 733Anita
Have you sampled Anita?
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 13:32 #13Senior Member

Posts: 96Here's Anita's PD account for those who are interested.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AnitaPhuck
Also adding to the list:
Saw her advertising CIP finish a while back, but never sampled. YMMV she stated.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeckyBadaBoom
-
09-20-21 13:15 #12Senior Member

Posts: 733Gone Prospectin’
I haven't sampled these yet but some prospects for you mongers:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...t/Sammybanks21
Sammy is a well known cum dump on these boards. Not my type but she may strike someone's fancy.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lbyhasthemouth
Said bare was optional but I haven't gone in yet.
https://sacramento.skipthegames.com/...i/187992805810
YMMV but she's open to Greek and Bare.
-
09-19-21 12:31 #11Regular Member

Posts: 24That's definitely the state of play in the Bay Area. Wish more of the BBF providers from SFV or LA would take trips up here, I think they could clean up. Given how active MRB used to be in this area, it surprises me that hplex or some other board has not caught on up here.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for starting this thread, maybe we can find some gems.
-
09-18-21 14:55 #10Senior Member

Posts: 733Thanks for the reply. Becca is a sweet lady, we've texted and spoken but I haven't met her yet. I think BBFS may be available if we meet and click but definitely YMMV. I'm finding that a lot on PD.
Originally Posted by LeopoldBloom
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 15:57 #9Regular Member

Posts: 24Pse
Hi,
Have seen Becca many times. She's YMMV, but BBFS has been on the "secret menu" at times.
Thanks for starting this thread, SF is definitely slim pickin's!
-
09-17-21 11:57 #8Regular Member

Posts: 24Becca
Becca is YMMV. BBFS is like a "secret menu" item. And sadly yes, outside of the K-girl scene, BBFS is rarer up here than in LA.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 01:39 #7Senior Member

Posts: 733Pse
Did you visit her? Besides the Greek how pse is the rest of the menu?
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 18:59 #6Senior Member

Posts: 28My bad on that part. At the time I was under the impression that Greek was available but also I didn't ask for it during my dream.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 17:13 #5Senior Member

Posts: 374Well.
Originally Posted by Bhushido14
[View Original Post]
A trip to the Greek islands isn't available, so some people may disagree on "full PSE".
Too bad she doesn't visit the SouthBay (I've been monitoring her listings).
Any other recommendations or is the Bay area not as open minded as LA?
(or people don't like sharing up here).
I'd love to get some non k-girls in my rotation.
-
08-18-21 12:40 #4Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes! All the way.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:01 #3Senior Member

Posts: 733Great start! Full PSE?
Originally Posted by Bhushido14
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 14:44 #2Senior Member

Posts: 28https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sco/BeccaMarin I dreamed of her a couple months ago. Looks exactly like her pictures. Great experience. Just be patient on the communication side, expect some delays but worth it when you see her.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






