Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11734

    Header

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419


    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    Check 6/15 at 11:30 if you want a little more insight.

  2. #11733

    Not same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.
    Blonde heather has big fake tits this one has small a cup of that size tits.

  3. #11732
    Quote Originally Posted by GunItB216  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new to this forum. Wanted to share my experience. I went to see taylor in Melbourne was not a good experience. Layla and Sierra were decent. Sierra was nice and tight. But got too wet for me and turned me off however I may repeat. I'm also Interested in sammie (Sebastian). Went to see Andrea as well she was ok. Felt she was not as tight as I wanted. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/549055202958.
    Is anyone else able to get Sierra on the phone?

  4. #11731

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.
    I assure you that they are NOT the same person. If you look at Heather's ad on AdultFinder, you'll see that it's a different number and the pictures are not even close to what Heather looks like. Go back, use the Search Function and you'll see what I mean. This "Heather" is younger and much skinnier!

  5. #11730

    Not the Same Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I've had two dreams with her in the past two weeks and plan on seeing her again. She is currently staying near I-95 and SR 524. She is extremely thin with barely A cup boobs with small nipples and a tiny ass that looks great from behind. She is decent looking with smooth skin and no needle marks or any signs of drug use. Her room is clean and orderly and smoke free, although she does smoke outside. She has a small yappy dog that she keeps in the bathroom while entertaining you. She enjoys kissing, daty, fiv and gives an excellent BBBJ / cim. She offers FS, but be warned. Her pussy is tight to get into, but once there it feels outstanding! Her hhr donation is $ and well worth it. Heather is a nice lady who enjoys her time with you. Treat her right, fellow mongers.
    This is NOT the Heather who lives in Cocoa!

  6. #11729

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    I've had two dreams with her in the past two weeks and plan on seeing her again. She is currently staying near I-95 and SR 524. She is extremely thin with barely A cup boobs with small nipples and a tiny ass that looks great from behind. She is decent looking with smooth skin and no needle marks or any signs of drug use. Her room is clean and orderly and smoke free, although she does smoke outside. She has a small yappy dog that she keeps in the bathroom while entertaining you. She enjoys kissing, daty, fiv and gives an excellent BBBJ / cim. She offers FS, but be warned. Her pussy is tight to get into, but once there it feels outstanding! Her hhr donation is $ and well worth it. Heather is a nice lady who enjoys her time with you. Treat her right, fellow mongers.

  7. #11728

    One Heather? Or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.
    I was wondering that too, BS. To be clear, I don't know if it is or is not the same person. I can say this, the last picture in the STG ad, the one of her backside wearing green lace panties, that one looks similar to the pictures in the AS ad below. However, the other two pictures in the STG ad, to me, the person there is significantly skinnier and smaller chested than the pics of Heather in the AS ad. I can also say that, for whatever it's worth, the two ads have different phone numbers. Again though, I can't say for sure if it's the same or nor. While I met the Heather in the AS ads, it was years ago. If anyone is feeling adventurous, you can meet up with them both. Or just the one, whichever it is! 😁.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743

  8. #11727

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.

  9. #11726

    Says her name is heather

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.

  10. #11725

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And where was that if you don't mind sharing.

    You can PM me if you like.

  11. #11724
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    https://arrests.org/

    Date: 09/19/2021.

    Time: 3:23 PM.

    Looking a lot used up.

  12. #11723

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFL  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago at a motel in Titusville. Didn't resemble the photos at all she's so much older and fatter. Really bad looking. I split fast.
    Man; she used to be a fun chick and was kind of a spinner hottie LOL but I guess times have been hard on her. These are of her back in 2018 I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎   ericamanz3.jpg‎  

  13. #11722

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And they were all lured there for anal! Lmao.

  14. #11721

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    Brevard bookings.

  15. #11720

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape