Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11711

    One Heather? Or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.
    I was wondering that too, BS. To be clear, I don't know if it is or is not the same person. I can say this, the last picture in the STG ad, the one of her backside wearing green lace panties, that one looks similar to the pictures in the AS ad below. However, the other two pictures in the STG ad, to me, the person there is significantly skinnier and smaller chested than the pics of Heather in the AS ad. I can also say that, for whatever it's worth, the two ads have different phone numbers. Again though, I can't say for sure if it's the same or nor. While I met the Heather in the AS ads, it was years ago. If anyone is feeling adventurous, you can meet up with them both. Or just the one, whichever it is! 😁.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743

  2. #11710

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.
    I asked another monger that same question and says they are both the same.

  3. #11709

    Says her name is heather

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/369344604419

    Any reviews on this heather? I've meet the blonde heather with nice dog. This one looks a bit wild to me. Any info would be great.

  4. #11708

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And where was that if you don't mind sharing.

    You can PM me if you like.

  5. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    https://arrests.org/

    Date: 09/19/2021.

    Time: 3:23 PM.

    Looking a lot used up.

  6. #11706

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFL  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago at a motel in Titusville. Didn't resemble the photos at all she's so much older and fatter. Really bad looking. I split fast.
    Man; she used to be a fun chick and was kind of a spinner hottie LOL but I guess times have been hard on her. These are of her back in 2018 I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎   ericamanz3.jpg‎  

  7. #11705

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And they were all lured there for anal! Lmao.

  8. #11704

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    Brevard bookings.

  9. #11703

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.

  10. #11702
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.

  11. #11701

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how you know this happened? Is it certain?

    Thanks.
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.

  12. #11700

    About gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Gents sorry I don't have a link just right now but I saw Gia recently and she is an experience. Don't go there looking for a qv, I've never seen anyone who is less of a clock watcher and she really likes to take her time making sure you're taken care of. One menu, throat fucking and Greek, and her prices aren't bad either at 150 for the hour. I'd suggest you see if she'll see you by messaging her on the forums, she's worth the visit for sure.
    Do you have gia digits.

  13. #11699

    Still around. Very heavy now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this chick is gone for good or just underground?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/664695043791
    I saw her a month or so ago at a motel in Titusville. Didn't resemble the photos at all she's so much older and fatter. Really bad looking. I split fast.

  14. #11698

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Melbourne or uncle snagged up jewels today.
    Wondering how you know this happened? Is it certain?

    Thanks.

  15. #11697

    Picked up

    Looks like Melbourne or uncle snagged up jewels today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape