Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 10391
-
09-20-21 20:00 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 534Lexygal55
She's been discussed before.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=8980821
-
09-20-21 19:53 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 245Lexygal55
Wow your definition of pretty hot is way different than mine she has no tits a weird skinny anorexic body with no curves a dorky look and has gps and won't do bareback she a ho not a sugar baby trying to get lots of money on that 24 x7 with no car only meet in DT Seattle was a hard pass for me don't do it.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 19:27 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 123Lexgal55
She's a pretty cool gal. We talked on Google Voice and she wanted to set up a M&G but requires a small gift "for her time and to she her genuine interest". Normally I would pass but she is friggin' hot. Anyone else have the same experience?
-
09-20-21 14:34 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 161I mean sure, they could. But imagine the shitshow that is a SD blacklist site. Hard to imagine any info would be reliable. While this isn't an original opinion, it does make sense from my experience with women who sell sex for money.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 14:04 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 49How long ago was this, and was it worth the wait?
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 12:39 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 67Sugar daddy blacklist seeking
I did a search for "sugar daddy blacklist seeking" on Google and the first result was a ****** blog that blacklisted sugar days.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
https://sugardaddyblacklist.******.c...baby-blacklist
-
09-20-21 12:38 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 362Free SA membership for SBs
According to its website, sugar babies join for free. SBs are able to send / receive messages regardless of their status: premium or standard. A couple months ago, I tried to set up an SB account. Gave up after 5 minutes. Found some porn instead and masturbated. Perhaps there's somebody more persistent than I.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
I kinda find SA to be comparable to strip clubs, in terms of their business model. Pay the cover fee, look at the dancers, and engage with those you like. If you take a dancer to the champagne room, both the dancer and the club get some of your money. The only big difference is that the strippers pay a steep, nightly fee to dance in the club; SBs pay only with their time (and maybe a little money if they want to be "featured" ). Chalk one up for Brandon Wade: he shifted the burden and risk onto the SBs and SDs, saddling the SDs with the heavy financial lifting. BTW, I laugh every time he insists that his is a dating platform and not a sex-for-pay operation.
If I find the time, patience and sufficient curiosity, I'll try again to create an account as an SB, and I'll report back.
-
09-20-21 10:33 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 157Marcy all true
I have, and it is all true. Waited 3 hours.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 08:17 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 49Marcy Monstah / Mewerz94
Anybody fuck this girl recently? I've read good things about performance but bad things about time management, and am curious if that has improved any lately? Wouldn't mind sampling her, but can't deal with bullshit.
-
09-19-21 14:08 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 2184SA Board for Women.
That would be interesting if they do. The fact that someone mentioned you were "blacklisted" is quiet interesting. I would love to find out more. Has anyone tried creating a SA account as a woman? That would be a good way to know for sure. I am not confident on this. But think I read somewhere that women do not need to pay for membership on that site. Is that correct? So setting up Baby account there would be totally free as long as your profile gets approved?
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 13:10 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 534Fake SA profiles
Cherrybomb - SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/10850...5-ed6c14a8435a
Profile pictures are actually of a Lily Bult.
https://twitter.com/lillymaeexo/stat...626757?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/lilyybult/?hl=en
Sweet baby - SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/fcccdcbe-9a4f-403b-bfa3-fc4018abfbea
Profile pictures are of porn star Katya Clover
https://www.coedcherry.com/models/katya-clover
https://www.instagram.com/katyonok/?hl=en
-
09-19-21 02:56 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 112$250 PPM.
Like anyone would believe this.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 02:09 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 330Gorgeous Angel
What was her rate?
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 00:29 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 157Gorgeous Angel
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d0d9...1-6d061e4f9e52
At my end with her, she wants to go on vacations, and gets too demanding, but if you hint at it, everything is open, all bare, not a condom in site. Ensure you use a burner.
-
09-19-21 00:23 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 157Text scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c19c...a-00b360a41d68
Naughty Girl sends you a text number. Once you text you get a pussy pic, and...surprise, a request to cashapp $20, but still wants to meet.
Pass.











Reply With Quote






