Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11708

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And where was that if you don't mind sharing.

    You can PM me if you like.

  2. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    https://arrests.org/

    Date: 09/19/2021.

    Time: 3:23 PM.

    Looking a lot used up.

  3. #11706

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFL  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago at a motel in Titusville. Didn't resemble the photos at all she's so much older and fatter. Really bad looking. I split fast.
    Man; she used to be a fun chick and was kind of a spinner hottie LOL but I guess times have been hard on her. These are of her back in 2018 I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎   ericamanz3.jpg‎  

  4. #11705

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.
    And they were all lured there for anal! Lmao.

  5. #11704

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.
    Brevard bookings.

  6. #11703

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.
    She was lured to same outcall location they've popped a few other of the STGers at recently. Crack pipes on her along with prostitution charges.

  7. #11702
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.
    May I ask what site you saw her on and the day? Thanks.

  8. #11701

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Fl1833  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how you know this happened? Is it certain?

    Thanks.
    I look at booking photos often and seen her photo and it's the same address I seen her at about 2 months or so ago. And seen drug charges along with prostitution charges. Will be reading arrest affidavit today when it is available on clerk website.

  9. #11700

    About gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Gents sorry I don't have a link just right now but I saw Gia recently and she is an experience. Don't go there looking for a qv, I've never seen anyone who is less of a clock watcher and she really likes to take her time making sure you're taken care of. One menu, throat fucking and Greek, and her prices aren't bad either at 150 for the hour. I'd suggest you see if she'll see you by messaging her on the forums, she's worth the visit for sure.
    Do you have gia digits.

  10. #11699

    Still around. Very heavy now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this chick is gone for good or just underground?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/664695043791
    I saw her a month or so ago at a motel in Titusville. Didn't resemble the photos at all she's so much older and fatter. Really bad looking. I split fast.

  11. #11698

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Melbourne or uncle snagged up jewels today.
    Wondering how you know this happened? Is it certain?

    Thanks.

  12. #11697

    Picked up

    Looks like Melbourne or uncle snagged up jewels today.

  13. #11696

    *Michelle working Brevard county (scammer)*

    WATCH this one, currently working space coast / Brevard county. It's a CASH and DASH type situation. She is average looking. She will show up in a white minivan type car, acts a little sketchy upon arrival, SCOOPS up the Money first thing. Then goes on to tell you you can't touch her, No licking anything, Only condom on the BJ, ETC. ETC. Like the total opposite of GFE. Until your so frustrated and turned off you just ask her to leave. She ONLY comes to you, very brave girl. I explained things were not working out between us and lets give most of the money back (she was in my home 10 minutes and turned me off so badly) she says there is a 200 dollar canellation fee (of the 250) and keeps her purse within reach at ALL times with your money in it. Real brave chick to just walk into a guys home and pocket the cash,. She started acting like she thought she was in danger, so I said keep the money and GTFO. She needs it more than I do. Her listing is here. ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/630677813358
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle1.jpeg‎   Michelle2.jpeg‎   Michelle3.jpeg‎  

  14. #11695

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review of this lady, she sounds like a lot of fun to be with. The only Kelly I could find on STG is the one in Melbourne. Do you have a link?

    I'm assuming this is not who you're talking about https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/156385038511.
    Yes. That is the Kelly I am talking about. Great lady.

  15. #11694

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kelly in Palm Bay again today. Just a class lady with a touch of VERY NAUGHTY! Always greets me at the door with a hug and a big kiss. When I first started seeing her it was just a peck on the lips, now that we have been together a couple of times it is full GFE reaching for my tonsils with her tongue. A little small talk as always then a little kissing on the bed as I start to undress her. I get behind her and bend her over and reach around and grab her 34 Bs and massage her nipples as she grinds into my groin with her perfect ass. As I reach down and insert my hand into her thong and finally massage her clit. Remove her thong all of the way and lay on the bed. She plays with my dick and gets me like a rock and puts the cover on with her mouth and proceeds with a covered BJ until I am just short of popping. I stopped her and rolled her over and slowly moved down to her perfectly shaved promised land. Kelly loves to have her clit nibbled and tongue all the way inside of her. Everything is always covered with her but dosen't matter. She always tastes great and once we are going at it RCG she feels great. I'm sure she isn't as tight as when she was 20 but still better than 90% of the providers I have ever been with After a few minutes with her on top we switch to mish and she pounds me as hard as I do her. After cumming in the cover we laid in each others arms and didn't say a thing for a good 3 minutes. She then cleaned both of us and I left smiling all the way home. If you get a chance give her a call. Definatly worth every minute and every penny. I'm going to repeat again, and again, and again, and.
    Thank you for the review of this lady, she sounds like a lot of fun to be with. The only Kelly I could find on STG is the one in Melbourne. Do you have a link?

    I'm assuming this is not who you're talking about https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/156385038511.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape