Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8117
-
09-14-21 16:50 #3557Regular Member

Posts: 7Layla
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/097987959789
I had seen her ads for a while, and was always curious, even more so when she set up an OF account, so it was a nice preview. So I setup an appointment with her, very easy, and she is super chill. She does have a regular job and goes the school, so initial tag up took a bit of time, so a little patience goes a long way. Anyway I texted her when I got there, and when she had me come up she answered the door naked which was awesome. She is definitely thick (thicker than the older photos imply) but in line with her recent OF content, with a lovely juicy ass. She shares her IC location with Meli (and a cat), and she hangs out on the couch behind a screen. Had a quick meet and greet, actually had a decent conversation, and then the fun started. I'll just say, she is clean, smooth and delicious, and she really took care of me. Will totally see her again. My only complaint was more the IC itself, it's a small apartment with only a swamp cooler, so we got pretty schvitzy, haha.
-
09-14-21 16:26 #3556Regular Member

Posts: 7Waste of time
Tried to set something up one evening. Everything was good up until I got to the area at which point it was radio silence. Probably dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 14:07 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 344The BBBJ is subpar. She is unattractive and has a poor attitude. Looks like a strung out old 50 year old Nirvana groupie.Looks like she may have not showered recently, and no redeeming physical qualities. In short, she's here to take your money as fast as possible and doesnt care about repeat business. You'll get the same shitty service each time.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 13:26 #3554Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 575Winter
I've not seen her but she almost looks like jordana from years back.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 12:17 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 325What are you saying?
Are you trying to say she is a guy? I really doubt it! I think you are way off. Look through her more pics at bottom. Highly doubt she is a he.
Originally Posted by AzHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
Really wish someone would chime in about her. I could have sworn she was here years ago with more weight on her.
Anyone see Winter yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66908114.
-
09-14-21 11:32 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 1287The hobby in this town is as shitty as it is because we keep encouraging ones like this skank who shouldn't be in the business at all. Gentlemen, we can do better, even here. Please stop seeing ones like this.
Originally Posted by Tonyc8
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 07:14 #3551Regular Member

Posts: 4All she will give you a run around and take your money.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 01:46 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 125Winter?
Looks to me like Winter's name might be something like Winston. Far be it from me to judge, if that's what you're into, just saying.
Originally Posted by Atroft
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 22:48 #3549Regular Member

Posts: 1Someone else reported the same experience as I had. Got desperate, went looking. Was quick to respond, but became super flaky, wait 10 min, wait 10 more minutes can you stop for protection, ok I need 10 more minutes. Complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 22:26 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 239Queen of draining honey
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/305148505684
Anyone see this one? I know she don't look the greatest. But if she gives a great BBBJ I'd be interested.
-
09-11-21 17:21 #3547Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828I've given that first one a couple of chances over the years. 2nd time, thought she had grown up a bit and had been knocked off her high horse, same shit. I'd stay the fuck away. She talks a good game over text, many promises, but it's all bullshit.
Originally Posted by Rudtf77
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 15:58 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 995Snowbunny
Very similar to my experience. Good communication skills & directions. Cluttered but clean apartment. She is heavier than her photos show. However, she covers it up well. Didn't offer BBBJ, but instead immediately got on all fours DS, turning her ass and shaved pink pussy for the taking.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/733403155272
Very interactive DS. Plenty of good acting but not over done. Nice makeup and manicure.
Great value. Probably will repeat.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 15:38 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 496This one!
Ok. I tried to hook up with this one off of listcrawler a few weeks ago. I was told by fellow mongers that the pics were fake. She told me she lived at 1000 east 22nd street. You of A housing. She kept trying to get me to put down a deposit or wire her money, and even though I was sitting in my easy chair at home, I told her I was at the location now and she needed to tell me what apt. Number she was at. That was when the text stopped. Fellow monger was right. FAKE. STAY AWAY, WASTING YOUR.
TIME. But she does look Hot, my type.
-
09-11-21 08:20 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 54Looking for any info
Like my girls thick any info on these girls would be appreciated.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...m/083869599350
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/sexy-bbw-latina-520-934-0123/881525868608
-
09-11-21 00:15 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 239Snowbunny / Phat ass
So I also saw this provider also. She posts as "snowbunny" or "phat ass" on STG. Seen her a few times actually. She starts with a pretty good BBBJ, nice wet mouth, only for a few minutes but that's all you really need. Then get her in K9 she has a big nice ass for a white girl, or any girl as a matter of fact. She bounces that thing back off you and gets into it. Likes getting it slapped and grabbed on. Her pussy gets really wet and I felt it squeeze my dick a few times. It's pretty good, I just finish in the bag in K9. Clean up and get out. She's one of the girls I been visiting more often lately, I'm satisfied with her service. As always though YMMV.










Reply With Quote





