Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 25028
-
09-20-21 17:26 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 126No Bath Ash
I tried to see Ashley a few days ago, she gave me an address near J&W off Narragansett Blvd but I. The 20 minutes it took to get there she went silent. I assumed passed out or fell asleep.
-
09-20-21 16:20 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 160Marissa
I saw Marissa about 2 months ago, pics are really dated & she's covered in scabs & marks all over her body. She said it was glass from a car accident, clearly looked like meth scabs or something. I went ahead with it already as I already paid her but I used a cover for everything including the BJ. She was a nice enough girl but the life has really taken a toll on her. I pounded her ass & filled up the bag as quickly as I could. I then had to really rethink this hobby & decided to be a lot pickier moving forward. It's too bad if she was cleaned up she'd be a nice little piece of ass but not in her current state.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 14:16 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 3748That same basement apartment, as before? She's back in that same place, hosting in there again?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 11:26 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 116Harley
See my post a cpl pages ago. #14674 Not worth it IMO. Too skinny and older.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 11:09 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 1406It was at her house in NP.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 08:54 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 3748Bathroomless Ashley incall?
Ashley definitely likes her booze--I wouldn't worry too much about that part. In fact, I think that the more wasted she gets, the more frisky she gets, and the more her airplane wing cuntflaps expand, and the more she cums like a jet engine when shagged, LOL!
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
But back to the incall--am I correct in assuming the addesss that she gave you was a private dwelling, not a motel? Or what?
-
09-20-21 08:26 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 57Any recent reviews on.
Any recent reviews or tips on this one.
Shitty bland conversation wanted to make sure its worth the trip.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/721824986663
-
09-20-21 00:27 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 333Mandy DT
Uh, I've guided her head gently, but I wouldn't get aggressive with her. That's not really her style of BJ. I'm also surprised she told you she could DT, because she said to me once that she couldn't really do it LOL. I'm a little larger than average, so she definitely hasn't gone all the way down on me. She can let it poke her throat, basically.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 22:58 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 4545Regarding Marissa, she's been using the same old ass pic since backpage. So there's no way in hell she will look like that. Another thing. You better off trying to find her on main street because she will ghost you. She barely responds to text.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 22:57 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 4545Cali love
I would say if you black bro, don't bother trying to reach Cali love. She won't admitted but I don't think she sees black men. I was texting with her and she gave me rate and address and I was on my way to see her. And I ask her is she okay that I'm black. She never respond. But she still post though. So the next day I ask her what happen. She ignore me again. She usually text me back when we text but since I told her I'm black. It's like she block me or ignoring me.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...8/003303172578
-
09-19-21 20:46 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 239No one LOL. The game is pretty much dead due to Covid /.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 19:06 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 1406The last time I saw Ashley was in the middle of August in NP. I don't know about Stephi, I didn't know she was back. I haven't seen any ads on the usual sites Ashley has been posting a lot on STG.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 18:17 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 73Mandy
I've seen mandy a handful of times but I've never got the courage to ask providers this for some reason, does anyone know if she lets you take control during BBBJ? Does she let you hold her head down and be hard / aggressive, each time I've seen her she never really went down fully I'm not sure if its because I'm on the bigger side or not, I've only met 3 girls who claim to DT and she's one of them but the other 2 of them couldn't fully get to the base and hold let alone trying to get to the base without choking.
-
09-19-21 18:15 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 333One last thing
Sorry to keep spamming this forum, but two questions?
Has anyone seen Marissa recently? I've read mixed reports on her, but she seems attractive and would just like to know what I was walking into.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/820890990766
And has anyone seen Tasha? I feel like she's real, but I basically haven't read anything about her. If anyone knows anything, please pass it along!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/820890990766
-
09-19-21 18:07 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 333Late Night BBBJ
I feel like the late night BBBJ is dead. For quality, as I've mentioned, I would go see Mandy, but she does not work late. I remember the days when I could hit up Joelle or Riah late at night and get the quality top I was looking for. Obviously Joelle has declined AND gone away, and Riah has disappeared. I never saw country girl but I know she was good for that too. But now? Do any of you try to get bbbjs late at night (after midnight)? Who do you even see?












Reply With Quote





