Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 19561
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7306

    Interesting method of attracting clients

    TomaIn answered my recent question about one of two new RR providers. And yesterday I ruled out the other based on the following text thread. This is for "Luna" at:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/239512.

    She changed her photos yesterday afternoon, not long after this text convo. But her previous photos showed her face and I could have sworn I'd seen her on TNA before.

    Me: "Hi honey. I am AussieFury. I think I have seen your photo before. Do you also post on TNA? Thanks."

    Luna: "No"

    Me: "thanks honey. Do you have any reviews?

    Luna: "No why just set up appointment for massage you need all of this"

    Luna: "If you don't want to make appointment please don't text me"

    Luna: "I have no time for this"

    Me: "OK honey. RubRatings has many fake profiles so I was trying to make sure you are real. I won't bother you again. Stay safe."

    Luna: "Am not your honey don't call me that"

    I was half-tempted to reply "Don't worry, honey. I won't be calling you at all" but instead chose simply to end the convo and move on.

    Her new photos make her look much heavier than her initial face-showing pics so I probably dodged a chubby bullet. And with that kind of "fattitude" via text, I can only imagine how charming she is IRL.

  2. #7305

    Oasis Massage

    Does anyone have any intel on Oasis Massage in Renton?

  3. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the first one. Was a decent rub but the flip won me over. Took a bit to setup with her but was worth it for me. I went full VIP for $$. 4. Covered and no greek. No kissing either.

  4. #7303
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiwinBong  [View Original Post]
    Magic Spa, 12Xth St, Everett.

    OK, reporting in. The goal was to cheaply test the waters at a new location. Wasn't looking for FS so off I went. Cruised a few locations on eve mall way but passed. Across from Blue Opal is a tiny location called magic spa. Crowded little soa among other businesses. Typical tiny entrance and ring the bell deal. OK so far. Menu was standard 30.4, 60.6, TS extra. 2. I do like a TS but was going cheap. Freshly showered passed. Room small, typical with mirror atc. In she comes, typically dressed, 40's late I'd guess. I ask for 30 min, give a hundy, she gets me change and I get on the table. Climbs on and gives a fairly strong but a little brief massage, little to no tease but lets me roam freely a bit. I flip and she asks what I'm looking for. I say only he and she smiles and says why not more? Cause I'm cheap! I didn't say that but clearly FS was available. She had a cut and bandage on a finger so that hand she gloved up. Ok, no problem. No encouragement needed, dress comes off and she says you like and turns her black thong ass my way. Yes, I like. Nice breasts that showed her age but all natural which is just fine. I was free to roam and I did but didn't go far as I got right into it. Since she was gloved it didn't surprise me that she changed it up and went fir the ass with no need to request. She got a bit of extra oil and got between my knees and kinda tucked her feet under my ass. She knew what she was doing and I had a good grip on both calves which allowed me to kinda sit up a bit. Great eye contact and very skilled with the prostate. She talked a good game and increased the pace, pressure, and depth. She could feel the pulse beginning and got very verbal which I dig. Once I popped she very gently wound down all attention and milked every drop out of me. Hot towel treatment followed and she pointed to tge. 6 remaining and asked if she could keep all. I think I could have had it all for. 8 but didn't mind the. 4 plus. 6 total. So out the door for 1. And was content.
    Thanks! Seems like a an average place that's not particularly enticing, but also not particularly bad either. Sounds like its a YMMV place.

  5. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    For her asking $$ tip, she does body to body oil nuru. She'll grind on your body. The attitude is still there even if you give enough. I think that's her personality.
    Yea, her service isn't bad at all compare to the other AMP around there plus she is younger than most ladies around.

  6. #7301
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    First one is on tna with a few reviews. Seems new. Not sure of the second one.

  7. #7300

    Any info on Magic Spa?

    There seems to be a new report on Magic Spa in Everett on Rubmaps. Would be great if someone with premium could read and post it up here.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-11989#rubmaps.

  8. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobTown  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from zen in Monroe (just my 2 cents worth).
    They've been all over the map, but never had an experience that sucked that bad.

    They rotate ladies every couple of weeks, but as I've posted before I've had everything from reasonably young and attractive with full services to The Ancient One with lacquered teeth and Sahara Pussy Syndrome.

    I kinda stopped going there about a year ago because I was just finding that I wasn't consistently having fun.

    You can similarly skip the Hawaii / Essos spa in Monroe; always one lady working, always overbooked and parking people in rooms, and I've never had anything more than a no mutual touch handy.

  9. #7298

  10. #7297

    Where is Golden spa and Xandu

    Hey folks new here. Where is GS and Xandu any site info? Number?

  11. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthIly  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a male ASP, or private masseuse who offers HE to women but it's been a hard and trying process. Does anyone know of a place where a woman can receive a HE massage? I'm attractive and in my 20's so I'm surprised it's been such a hard process. But most of the AMP I've been to done even have men working there.

    Thanks everyone.
    I found a guy for my wife on another board. Seeing him this week. PM next week for feedback.

  12. #7295

    Zen in Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Forget wasting gas to go up to Monroe.

    It's not my intent to berate them or anybody.

    And, I'm not expecting supermodels for 200.

    Still, could she please not look like an Asian version of Eartha Kitt Lady Eloise, from her Boomerang guise?
    Hit up Zen Massage in Monroe, can honestly say worst experience in my life.

    Paid up front for 1 hour massage, was not expecting much but it was worse than expected.

    20 minutes into a very tough hard massage, she had me flip. There was an absolutely no massage on front side, just asking what I wanted. Normally I would have spent the money, but it was not a good feeling. She said 60 for a HJ but as I said, she didn't do anything for me so I countered with 40.

    Then all hell broke loose, she started getting a bit upset, so I said just finish the massage and never mind. She spent 3 more minutes tapping my legs, then walked out very loudly cursing me in her native tongue, making sure everyone heard it. I got up, got dressed then started walking out when she returned. Not wanting to big of scene a gave her 2 x $5 bills. Then she really got mad, saying $40 and blocking the door, the another lady showed up and grab my arm. !

    I kind pointed to the clock and said I paid for an hour, it's been less then 30 minutes, and I'm leaving.

    Was so creeped out when I left I walked into nearby store to see if I was being followed. Took about 25 minutes befor I went back to my vehicle.

    Stay away from zen in Monroe (just my 2 cents worth).

  13. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    I just went to see coco at Xanadu and she is not the same girl as Emily. Coco is about early 30 with a good body, natural bolt on with some thickness around the waist and hip. She also put some effort in her service, and in the massage even thought it isn't the best out there. My experience is that similar to private session on rubrating. She chill but do give a little attitude if the donation wasn't enough. . 6 to the house hr appt, CBJ cfs 1. 4. Looks like she will be gone in few weeks.
    For her asking $$ tip, she does body to body oil nuru. She'll grind on your body. The attitude is still there even if you give enough. I think that's her personality.

  14. #7293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchable2020  [View Original Post]
    Cookie was worth the extra money since she allowed me to cell record a FPV of the whole thing. It was nice of her to put on a show once I convinced her I wouldn't share it online.
    So which site is it posted on? LOL.

    JK, I respect integrity.

  15. #7292

    Coco

    I just went to see coco at Xanadu and she is not the same girl as Emily. Coco is about early 30 with a good body, natural bolt on with some thickness around the waist and hip. She also put some effort in her service, and in the massage even thought it isn't the best out there. My experience is that similar to private session on rubrating. She chill but do give a little attitude if the donation wasn't enough. . 6 to the house hr appt, CBJ cfs 1. 4. Looks like she will be gone in few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape