Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 17740
-
09-21-21 00:07 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 201I'll save you some $$ here are some pics from a year ago found from doing a google search.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
https://www.koursaros.net/sgoyromall...olara-vyzares/
If it's truly her, let us know but I wouldn't be putting down a "deposit" to see her.
-
09-20-21 22:33 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 109Can't find the lily link on SA. We talking Lily of the Valley? Need to try!!
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 21:25 #8183Senior Member

Posts: 316No idea, but now I want to find out too!
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 18:55 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 121Looks cute. But. ?
Anyone seen her before? Looks genuine but just wanted to make sure.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67351370
-
09-20-21 17:09 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 535LOL. That does sound fun. However I just found this: https: www. Mac-stl. Org / Hotel.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 16:49 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 335MAC Downtown
Have to say I find it intriguing. If I remember correctly, they had these big, comfy leather chairs in the lobby. Maybe you could have some fun in one of those?
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 16:45 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 316I saw her recently. It was a nice time, and the BJ was amazing and knee-buckling for me, but overall the session wasn't as good as the hype suggested it would be. For all the reports of her not being a clock-watcher, I did feel a little bit rushed, and I was out of there in 45 minutes, so that was a little disappointing. She was a bit thicker than I expected, but also looked far prettier that expected, so that was fine. She did suggest a condom when the time came for fucking, so that was good (and unexpected based on other reviews here--I'd brought my own just in case). And she was GFE and worked hard to get that second nut out of me, which I did appreciate her efforts there. She had a habit of putting her weight leaning on my arm / leg / etc during certain positions, which was distracting.
Originally Posted by SmithDan336
[View Original Post]
I don't know. She was far better than most any other gals I've met in the past couple of years, both in looks, performance, and enthusiasm. Maybe I'm just a victim of over-hyped expectations. She's no Maneater, though. Of course, these days, I can't even get Maneater to return a call / text, so that's not an option anymore, apparently.
Overall, will repeat. Will also go in with more reasonable expectations next time.
-
09-20-21 16:10 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 59And last week she probably hosted at the top of the Gateway Arch.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 15:36 #8177Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm sorry. What site is SA?
Originally Posted by SmithDan336
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 14:58 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 535Missouri Athletic Club downtown STL
Has anyone had an escort tell you they were hosting at the Missouri Athletic Club? A provider I found on listcrawler said they hosted there. They gave me the address and I looked it up and wasn't aware if that was even possible.
I found that concerning.
-
09-20-21 12:17 #8175Senior Member

Posts: 139You aint kidding about the dryspell in stl hoping this VIP models is going to be good guilia looks pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 11:23 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 84The experience is inconsistent for yourvipmodels. Not all girls offer BBBJ and DFK.
Originally Posted by Chrisstl
[View Original Post]
For me, Guilia is the best in this group so far. Recommended.
-
09-19-21 11:11 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 144VIP girls
I agree. It is a hit or miss. However, some on there have decent reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
Regarding OP's query on the two. Luna Alegere has one review on TER which is not good. However, the other Latina girl Olivia has a couple of decent reviews on Private Delights, but she is not my type.
I might see Guiia Bazzoli from the sire. She will be visiting St. Louis in early October.
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...-bazzoli-29008
-
09-19-21 10:47 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 156That site is definitely legit. The experience is hit and miss, but the website itself is legit and the girls are the girls in the pictures. I saw "Samantha Gomez" when she was here and it was alright. There's a couple girls from there coming at the end of the month that I want to try.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 10:37 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 170Your VIP
I don't have any experience with either of these girls, but am interested in Your VIP Models in general. Seems like it might be a good option given the current dry spell STL seems to be in. It's like the fuckin' Sahara desert out there right now! Do you or anyone else have experience with this site? If so, I may have to take one of these girls for a spin soon.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




