Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 315 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3266

    sites

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeNunzio  [View Original Post]
    Which site are you referring to? I messaged her last night and she responded pretty quickly. May try to set something up. But more info would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeTHacker  [View Original Post]
    Is that the site you have to pay to see reviews?
    You can just google her phone number and find reviews on that monkey site as well as the other site.

    The other site = the oThER site.

  2. #3265

    Mz Boston

    A member recently brought her to my attention. I've never seen or heard of her. Which one of these ads are her? Is she a good time?

    1).

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578688343633

    2).

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/935847929128

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice, both times were great. I am aware others have had posted poor reviews.

    Pros: She gets into it, great head, dirty girl, tight cooch.

    Cons: Huge belly.

  3. #3264

    Latina Princess

    I saw her the end of last year and it was a subpar at best. She apologies for having an bad day and has reached out to make amends but I have not revisited. She a good looking girl and could be a great time but YMMV, I just did not, you'll never know unless you visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeTHacker  [View Original Post]
    Is that the site you have to pay to see reviews?

  4. #3263

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Two reviews on the other site. One of them from our own veteran.
    Which site are you referring to? I messaged her last night and she responded pretty quickly. May try to set something up. But more info would be great.

  5. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Two reviews on the other site. One of them from our own veteran.
    Is that the site you have to pay to see reviews?

  6. #3261

    Tasha

    Two reviews on the other site. One of them from our own veteran.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeTHacker  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seems real, lots of social media posted.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/030708370588

  7. #3260
    Any info on this one? Seems real, lots of social media posted.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/030708370588

  8. #3259

    Orange girl

    I've been looking in that area for what seems like forever. Anyone I've ever gotten to reply to an ad has flaked out or just dropped off the face of the earth LOL. If anyone really does have a girl in the Orange / Athol area, please share so we all don't have to drive 45 minutes every time we want a quicky LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I was speaking to (Acton man) via pm and he was in the middle of asking permission to share the number of a girl who hosts out of Orange, Ma. He said she was on seeking arrangements about a year ago and then dropped off. He said she allowed pretty much everything for 2. 50.

    Acton Man hasn't posted anything since July and hasn't responded to my pm's since then either. I was in the middle of giving him a trade for this orange girls number. If anyone can point me in her direction or hook me up with her digits or email I can give you the trade I was about to give him. I'm very interested in meeting her because Orange is right near me and it would work out tremendously well if I had a girl there.

    Thanks, Is.

  9. #3258

    Downtown

    I hope so. He told me he was going to the hospital and I never heard from him since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Could b overseas. Greece.

  10. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of MIA hobbyists, Downtown Boy is another. Has anyone heard from him?
    Could b overseas. Greece.

  11. #3256

    MIA hobbyist

    Speaking of MIA hobbyists, Downtown Boy is another. Has anyone heard from him?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I was speaking to (Acton man) via pm and he was in the middle of asking permission to share the number of a girl who hosts out of Orange, Ma. He said she was on seeking arrangements about a year ago and then dropped off. He said she allowed pretty much everything for 2. 50.

    Acton Man hasn't posted anything since July and hasn't responded to my pm's since then either. I was in the middle of giving him a trade for this orange girls number. If anyone can point me in her direction or hook me up with her digits or email I can give you the trade I was about to give him. I'm very interested in meeting her because Orange is right near me and it would work out tremendously well if I had a girl there.

    Thanks, Is.

  12. #3255

    Orange Girl

    I was speaking to (Acton man) via pm and he was in the middle of asking permission to share the number of a girl who hosts out of Orange, Ma. He said she was on seeking arrangements about a year ago and then dropped off. He said she allowed pretty much everything for 2. 50.

    Acton Man hasn't posted anything since July and hasn't responded to my pm's since then either. I was in the middle of giving him a trade for this orange girls number. If anyone can point me in her direction or hook me up with her digits or email I can give you the trade I was about to give him. I'm very interested in meeting her because Orange is right near me and it would work out tremendously well if I had a girl there.

    Thanks, Is.

  13. #3254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Alicia, Fun Girl

    Just saw that the Have Fun girl is posting again, and noticed that she's gotten at least one thumbs up on this forum. Has anyone else seen her lately? Would like to see her again but not if it's as rushed and disjointed as the last time, around this time a year ago. I hope she's doing better anyway.

    PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

  14. #3253

    Visited K

    I saw K on Tuesday. Her tits are now as hard as a rock. I don't remember them being that hard. You could literally crack an egg on them. Anyways, she had company coming in 40 minutes, so she fit me in right before. We did a quick FS and then I took her up on a BBBJ. Sorry to the guy who was coming from Worcester for an 8:15 arrival, I made her a little sloppy for ya.

    I won't be back for a long time.

  15. #3252

    Robbed

    What fucking idiots. Gun cocked and against forehead? That is such overkill for a simple robbery. That would have had me shook. And I may have actually been tempted to tell the police. It's one thing to point a gun at a victim and say give me all your money. It's another to cock the gun and put it against your head. You're relying on that crack head to not have a momentary muscular twitch or for his unmaintained gun to not fail and accidentally discharge.

    I believe I had an ltc in that moment I would have started to walk away, turned around at the door and fired at them. It may have been worth the explaining. That would have made my blood boil having the barrel to the head.

    Quote Originally Posted by VickV64  [View Original Post]
    Ya looking back at my situation I'm almost ashamed, but maybe someone can learn from my foolishness. It should have been obvious when she had me park in a random driveway and walk a quarter mile down the road. But I figured she was just being safe, but then she lures me into an abandoned building and down to a dungeon like basement with a dirty ass mattress on the floor. I immediately had a horrible feeling but I just figured I already walked this far might as well get it over with.

    So I give her the money, she leaves to "freshen up" and after standing there for 10 minutes I debated leaving but it was literally pitch black outside of the room and I walked through a maze to get there so I figured there's no way I could find my way out.

    I basically accepted something was off and sure enough I here footsteps and two dudes walk in wearing ski masks, cock back their gun and press it against my forhead and ask me "what the fuck are you doing here". I surprisingly calmly replied with you know exactly why I'm here. I knew I wasn't in actual danger because they were hiding their identity and I'm sure I wasn't their first victim, they were just in it for the quick buck not to clean up a murder scene. But then he empties my pockets, goes through my wallet and says where's the money, I told him I had already given the girl my money. He throws my wallet back at me and says "get the fuck out of here" and follows me out..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape