Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7354

    Avoid. Figured out the earlier warning and thank you gents for the warning

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95425...8-114872c7cbfb

    I had earlier posted a 411 on this but could dig in the older posts by others and DCexplorer who had a bad experience and got robbed. Post #5233. Missed the bullet. Avoid gents.

  2. #7353

    411 on this profile

    Hi gents,

    Request if anyone has seen this profile. I vaguely remember someone flag this one negatively.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0.jpg‎  

  3. #7352

    Katie10376

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyty11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    I met with Katie a few months back. PPM was 400. She was at my place for a few hours. BBBJ and CFS multiple times. She has a few extra pounds but still attractive and she was working on loosing them. Overall a really nice girl. Treat her well.

    Enjoy the hunting!
    Did someone here point out these posts about her?

    She seems to have deactivated her profile unless she's blocked me.

  4. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.
    I posted a report on her. She's pretty good time if you can overlook some nuances. I still see her every once in a blue while due her to excellent oral skills.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...546&viewfull=1#post5424546.

  5. #7350

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.
    I'm pretty sure everyone did.

  6. #7349

    Inflation

    Don't have her link and she changed her name to something different but for those players out there who have been in the bowl for a while, you'll remember sweet and sour K. She could be had for $ $. All the prior reports on her are accurate. Dead fish in bed and stinky in btwn the legs. She just posted a snap of a pic of a designer handbag and a message saying that her evening consisted of 675 and a designer handbag.

    This is madness guys.

  7. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobob25  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please inbox me the numbers of some hot white girls?? My seeking account got banned the other day. I'll give you a hot white BBFS provider that yours Tyson's every weekend in return. The girls must be white and hot. If not then no deal. You can report my profile if I do not do an even exchange.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae221...6-d2ca2b47fa17

    Offer this one 1 k or more than you might have a chancd.

  8. #7347

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Why on Earth would you pay 500 for her? Looks wise she's extraordinarily average and no where near that 500 level. And for covered as well. SMH. And we wonder why these chicks have GPS syndrome.
    She's extraordinarily cute with a great ass. And bareback at 450 if you play your cards right.

  9. #7346
    [Deleted by Admin]

    It's against the rules to publish complete phone numbers on the forum, if you see one report it.

    As to "SB's" (fucking huge eye roll) not liking something on this forum, who gives a fuck?

    They are sex workers not princesses. Not that I don't like sex workers, I really like them, but some of you
    "SD's" are forgetting that we let them believe they aren't hookers so that they can delude themselves, not us.

    A2

  10. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Why on Earth would you pay 500 for her? Looks wise she's extraordinarily average and no where near that 500 level. And for covered as well. SMH. And we wonder why these chicks have GPS syndrome.
    To each their own. I give them what I feel like is value to me at the moment. Some of the girls know what they want and how to get it, they are not sims waiting to be taken advantage by some dude either. Some of these girls are playing multiple SDs on the site and on phone, agreeing to multiple dates on same week.

  11. #7344

    GRRL next door

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, been charring w GND but 5 is high especially if she won't host. But I suppose they get comfortable with a certain number and that becomes the standard. Too nad.
    She has excellent oral skills. I made mistake of agreeing to $5. Sorry men.

  12. #7343

    Eden Models failure to connect

    Not sure what happened.

    I made 6:30 pm appointment to see Emma at Eden Models.

    Was told to text at 6 pm to get address.

    Texted at 6, 6:15,6:30.

    Silence.

    Drove home.

    Any ideas what happened, men?

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

  13. #7342

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.
    Just added this to her bio: "*If you send me a message asking me to hookup with you for money you will be blocked and reported immediately. No pay to play. ".

    Avoiding her like the plague.

    Also, takes a bit more work, but I'm going to try and start putting links in replies too so you don't have to wonder who everyone's talking about or click a million times if you miss the initial.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10

  14. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty sure she did, since she told me she sees a ton of guys from here. Haha She's got a cute little body and a dirty mouth but she's always high, emotional, and sooooo much drama.
    Well you are likely right. I met her back in may, things likely changed since then LOL.

  15. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.
    I was pretty sure she did, since she told me she sees a ton of guys from here. Haha She's got a cute little body and a dirty mouth but she's always high, emotional, and sooooo much drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape