Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3599
    Where is she listed at? Only $ for bare play and and anal play? Wow that's a bargain. Is she black, white, hispanic?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    LisaloveU if ya know you know.

    She's been mentioned here already so if ya got the time and $ skinny dipping can be had.

    She is bigger in person but not that bad but her soft moans and bare kitty was nice to see jr slide in and out.

    First dip was in her Asian starfish and grinded and pounded to soft moans. 2nd dip was all up in her kitty as jr slipping and sliding all over the place with a nice cip.

  2. #3598
    LisaloveU if ya know you know.

    She's been mentioned here already so if ya got the time and $ skinny dipping can be had.

    She is bigger in person but not that bad but her soft moans and bare kitty was nice to see jr slide in and out.

    First dip was in her Asian starfish and grinded and pounded to soft moans. 2nd dip was all up in her kitty as jr slipping and sliding all over the place with a nice cip.

  3. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEdition  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather go see my favorite porn star if I'm paying those prices.
    Whos your fav porn star and she does BBFS? If so, fucking awesome.

  4. #3596

    SubAmy

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is not retired.
    Wait, she isn't?

    Is her old info / pinger number still up?

    I sure do miss that girl and would love to set up a gangbang with her.

  5. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    2 new girls but way too expensive for me, so I'm going to sit this one out. Anyone willing to toftt?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica18love

    $400-30 min $700-hour.

    Service: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, COB, COA, FIV, FIA, CS,CIM, COF, GFE, CFS.

    $800-30 min $1,200-hour.

    Service: BBFS, PSE, VIDEO, CIP, MSOG, DFK, CIM, GREEK, BBBJ, CS,CIA.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BashfulbabyOlive

    GFE -300 hhr-400 hr.

    PSE-500 hhr-800 hr.
    I'd rather go see my favorite porn star if I'm paying those prices.

  6. #3594

    Olive Back Again

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    2 new girls but way too expensive for me, so I'm going to sit this one out. Anyone willing to toftt?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica18love

    $400-30 min $700-hour.

    Service: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, COB, COA, FIV, FIA, CS,CIM, COF, GFE, CFS.

    $800-30 min $1,200-hour.

    Service: BBFS, PSE, VIDEO, CIP, MSOG, DFK, CIM, GREEK, BBBJ, CS,CIA.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BashfulbabyOlive

    GFE -300 hhr-400 hr.

    PSE-500 hhr-800 hr.
    BashfulbabyOlive was Olivetosquirt; which is now an invalid account after last week's debut.

  7. #3593
    2 new girls but way too expensive for me, so I'm going to sit this one out. Anyone willing to toftt?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica18love

    $400-30 min $700-hour.

    Service: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, COB, COA, FIV, FIA, CS,CIM, COF, GFE, CFS.

    $800-30 min $1,200-hour.

    Service: BBFS, PSE, VIDEO, CIP, MSOG, DFK, CIM, GREEK, BBBJ, CS,CIA.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BashfulbabyOlive

    GFE -300 hhr-400 hr.

    PSE-500 hhr-800 hr.

  8. #3592

    Ravenbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    In 2017, I banged Mynxbaby and Ravenbaby. The last Asian before that was in 2011.
    Holy fuck, Ravenbaby is stunning in that photo. Looks like she's inactive. Is she still working?

  9. #3591
    Mikka & MeowRiku if ya know you know!

    I don't really like to do dbls but when ya get to enter both of them without any swimsuits it magical and have done several dbls with them.

    Did another single appt with Mikka and as always I cip'd her and watch all the man juice just ooze out. Cuddle and pillow talk and jr stands at attention for another cip.

    Did another single appt with MeowRiku and as always another 2 shot purge all up in her bare vaj.

  10. #3590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    A Rose by any other name ain't a transgender

    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Naoki is a male Japanese name. No judgement either way, lets hope you got what you think you paid for.
    Over the years, I fucked the following girls with these names:

    Sawyer, Hunter, Ryan, Dallas, Ellis, Adrian, and Alex.

    So what's your point?

  11. #3589
    LOL, Naoki is a male Japanese name. No judgement either way, lets hope you got what you think you paid for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    She belonged in the 1%. In the last 3 years I only banged 3 Asian chicks in SoCal: NaokiV, MikkaFay22, and LilAsianMye. They are all from Hx.

    In 2018, the only Asian chick I fucked was Jade in Spokane.

    In 2017, I banged Mynxbaby and Ravenbaby. The last Asian before that was in 2011.

    Your question has been expertly answered by the website's resident Snowflake below.

  12. #3588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Asian poontang

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEar  [View Original Post]
    Asian vagina only accounts for less than 1% of Jedi's mongering and hobbying.
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    ? What about Mikka? LOL.
    She belonged in the 1%. In the last 3 years I only banged 3 Asian chicks in SoCal: NaokiV, MikkaFay22, and LilAsianMye. They are all from Hx.

    In 2018, the only Asian chick I fucked was Jade in Spokane.

    In 2017, I banged Mynxbaby and Ravenbaby. The last Asian before that was in 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla  [View Original Post]
    What's your issue with Asian vagina?
    Your question has been expertly answered by the website's resident Snowflake below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MikkaFay22.jpg‎   LilAsianMye.jpg‎   NaokiV.jpg‎   Jade 2018 (1).jpg‎   Jade 2018 (2).jpg‎  

    Jade 2018 (3).jpg‎   Mynxbaby 2017 (2).jpg‎   Ravenbaby 2017.jpg‎  

  13. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I don't insert my penis inside Asian vaginas LOL.
    ? What about Mikka? LOL.

  14. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla  [View Original Post]
    What's your issue with Asian vagina?
    Asian vagina only accounts for less than 1% of Jedi's mongering and hobbying.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Meh. Only served to bolster my distaste for Asian girls. This ethnic group comprises less than 1% of my mongering and hobbying. Most of them have been DFE to me.

    Dead Fish Experience.

    90% white chicks, 9% Latina and AA, the rest is Panda Express.

  15. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Her other profile is a negative-2 level, and the only "Safe" rating is from her booker.

    Here are some pics. You can all have her because that profile is shady as fuck and I don't insert my penis inside Asian vaginas LOL.
    What's your issue with Asian vagina?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape