Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 18264
-
09-17-21 22:44 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 860V. I. P. Jennifer
They had extended hours and I made a leap and stood up a provider I've know for years. I talk to the guy Manning the door I get my token and his tells me these girls will give you no problem. I'm guessing he knows me and the crying incident (facepalm).
Make the 2 call system and get buzzed in. They had 2 today but I Jen and said hey. Great English definitely a slim thick because those checks were so couplable. She invites me in and say "let me sad hello to your dick. I watch in the mirror and tbh I'd love to comeback and see what else she can do with that mouth. She lubes up and we do doggy. Seasoned Arc and all her glory I mount. She vocal but not to much but she definitely is a great fit. About 50 strokes in she checks to see if the condom slipped because it "felt so real". I eventually blow in the bag and she mentioned that she nutted. In all that was fun for a quickly before going out.
I'm going to rate her an 8. 4 and she might even be higher. She mentioned being there until next week. I may have to pay her a visit. Damage was 120+ 20 tip
As always pee after sex and be safe.
-
09-17-21 20:07 #14483Banned Member

Posts: 687If its too good to be true it usually is brah, deposit is a no go as I'm sure you are aware, fellas I'm beating a dead horse but its not rocket science you can find a million spots online just research and do homework.
Originally Posted by AsianGamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 18:23 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 52Kenzie near LGA
https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...t/954562231225
Anyone tried this gal out? She's been active on STG but wanting a deposit half up front near LGA.
Price is $50 for a hour. Maybe too good to be true or massive upseller.
-
09-17-21 14:06 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 551Independent
They have trash service and they always got rules no kissing everything cover and charged a arm & a leg for some horrible service you get lucky here and there if you find one but that was a while back I don't know about now seem like they charging more for their wack services.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 13:54 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 35BBW Nicole
Any intel on her?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ueens/67210722
-
09-17-21 12:27 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 269Yea its not worth it, its about to be over for independents in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:21 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 860This is pain but I'm doing independents all week and I want to kill myself it's so bad.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:17 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 269Yea Tatianna is good, she has nice slim body can't go wrong with her ...knows how to ride and put it on you....
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:04 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 860Just passing info everyone's experience will be different.
Originally Posted by RLStern
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:48 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 269Right now with all the independent providers are giving very cheap and horrible service for exorbitant amount of prices, plus with them looking very average or below average fast houses like DH are the next legit option. Trust me I used to criticize DH too but a lot of these independent girls are not worth it at least here in NYC.
haven't seen any decent white girls post ads anymore
Originally Posted by OffTheDeezy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 08:41 #14474Asswipe

Posts: 379Whaaaaaaaaaaa?
Originally Posted by MeanMark456
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 22:58 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 53Why are you bringing up her being super tight as a good thing?
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
That's bad and should automatically be a bad review, she can't take the D, then she has that attitude?
That's a hard pass.
-
09-16-21 22:43 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 860Izzy blue bird Inn
Hey let's play phone tag with indies because there's nothing else better to do on a Thursday.
My first date fell through so I'm wasting time scrolling through escortalligator in hopes of finding something real.
Welp I did. Her name is Izzy taller light skin Jamaican chick with tats. Send a few texts and I arrive. Over the phone they seem cool so I'm like hey maybe another good urban provider. I arrive she gives me the floor and I arrive. People are fighting down the hallway. So she's trapping with her trans friends which are cool. Get a bag. I arrive and she ask me if I have condoms. The first sign of bullshit. So her friends have to drop one of and I said I just don't like magnums and we had an issue with that. Honestly the best saving grace was the CBJ which was pretty close to heaven but it ended after awhile and I was sad. So she's tall I'm tryna figure out how to get the best mount. I finally do and I'm going to say this it's super snug everything about this girl is fine she's just flat and super quiet and just eh. I finish in doggy with her on her stomach I blow the bag. She just texts away on her phone very stoic. She didn't even assist with the clean up. So I'm waiting for her to open the for me and she says you can open it it's clear.
I hit the elevator and I sit there just replaying what happened and fuck they was awful.
"But We WaNt InDiES".
There you go pee after sex and I'm going to take a shot and see what else I can kill.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/59025342
-
09-16-21 20:44 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 860Not sure tbh.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 19:27 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 551Nina
500 any extra?
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






