Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14749
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once at Kris's house in Swansea, Got the job done but I was punching myself in the leg driving away saying never again!
    Iv seen Melissa a few times, although not lately, she is the type you have to be in the mood for, make her feel like you want to get out of there quicker than she wants you to, and you will have fun directing the action, great fuck in both holes, and honestly I believe a genuine soul.

  2. #14748

    Anyone seen this provider?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/129908767447

    Seems too good to be true.

    Hoping it's not! Could be the new genie.

  3. #14747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Is this one to good to be true?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/finally-in-townbut-only-for-a/031706942262
    434 area code is Virginia so guessing it is fake!

  4. #14746

    No bbj

    For 180 hh no bbj I'll pass. She called me a cheap fuck because I said 140 since no bbj.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Damage please?

  5. #14745

    Bri

    Is this one to good to be true?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/finally-in-townbut-only-for-a/031706942262

  6. #14744

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Who is is link is just to listings.
    The link had worked before, she must've pulled her ad. She's on Eros regularly as Diamond, not the same as the one posting on skipthegames.

  7. #14743
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once at Kris's house in Swansea, Got the job done but I was punching myself in the leg driving away saying never again!
    I never met Melissa. But Kris's cunnt, on the other hand, was a joy to inseminate! Here's a picture of Kris' two best features! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KrisTits.jpg‎  

  8. #14742
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once at Kris's house in Swansea, Got the job done but I was punching myself in the leg driving away saying never again!
    Hmmm. I'm getting a vibe that she's kind of nasty. Would everyone agree with that assessment? I'm not hearing anyone saying she is worth it, even at her low rates and wide open menu.

  9. #14741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    "She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. ".

    I have heard a lot of good stuff about her--but thanks for that brutally honest report regarding her looks, especially the statement above. Because that's really all I (and I think MANY others that dislike skinny!) have to know, in spite of any and all good stuff that might be on the menu.
    Saw her once at Kris's house in Swansea, Got the job done but I was punching myself in the leg driving away saying never again!

  10. #14740

    Name

    Who is is link is just to listings.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all. Saw this girl yesterday had a real good time. No DATY or bb so many will pass. But she was really cool, looks like pics. Started with a nice lap dance then a CBJ. Can take it all and face fucks great. All in all very accommodating for me. She is nice and tight and moans the entire time which I love. Place is ok in quiet little spot in Pawtucket. Not real nice but it's safe there. $150 hh. All in all I'm probably repeating.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4986.htm?cat=1

  11. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you don't visit Melissa for her looks. She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. Can't comment on the teeth but she definitely rips through cigarettes all day and night. Her pussy is tight, she loves greek, the only reason to see her is the wide open menu for short money and her relative consistency.

    Would not repeat myself, regretted hitting her up when I walked out.
    "She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. ".

    I have heard a lot of good stuff about her--but thanks for that brutally honest report regarding her looks, especially the statement above. Because that's really all I (and I think MANY others that dislike skinny!) have to know, in spite of any and all good stuff that might be on the menu.

  12. #14738

    Looking to pull the trigger

    Anyone got intel on this girl in Central Falls? Looking to pull the trigger on her. She appears to have great tits.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/485256759127

  13. #14737
    Quote Originally Posted by CMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Anyone seen her recently? Is she really missing all her top teeth? I read some reviews and they vary from total skank to somewhat attractive, so I'm just wondering the opinion of someone that saw her recently.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you don't visit Melissa for her looks. She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. Can't comment on the teeth but she definitely rips through cigarettes all day and night. Her pussy is tight, she loves greek, the only reason to see her is the wide open menu for short money and her relative consistency.

    Would not repeat myself, regretted hitting her up when I walked out.

  14. #14736

    Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw postings by Samara on STG. They looked inviting, so I looked through the forums for reviews, all of which were positive, although at an upper price point. Being somewhat flush with cash, I texted her with the requested information. She replied promptly, and with a little back and forth, we settled on a time and donation. The day before the appointment, she texted she could only make a time too late for me. S#.

    Desperation set in, and I texted a number of providers. In the nick of time, "Treat" replied the next day, and we set up a meet.

    I drove to her neighborhood of older multi family houses, and made myself known. She met me on the back porch, and we had a look at the nice fish pond in her back yard. We went inside, I used the bathroom, then got the donation dealt with. After a little DFK, we undressed and climbed onto the bed.

    She started with a CBJ, well done despite the cover. BBJ is not on the menu. Once erect, we did a little more making out, then I worked my way down to DATY. She was freshly showered, so I kept on going and rimmed her some. We moved on the main event, propped her up on a pillow and slowly worked into her tight back door in mish. Have I mentioned that I'm a Back Door Man? Anyways, I soon came. I cleaned up in the bathroom, I thanked her for her time, and I left.

    She has a nice apartment, clean and well kept. She has a few more pounds than the pix on STG, but no big surprise. Although she's not smiling in the STG pix, she is pleasant in person. I enjoyed my time, and I'll probably repeat.

    "Treat" (I didn't get her name) https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/259282046050.

    "Samara" https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084.
    Damage please?

  15. #14735

    Saw today

    Quote Originally Posted by CMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Anyone seen her recently? Is she really missing all her top teeth? I read some reviews and they vary from total skank to somewhat attractive, so I'm just wondering the opinion of someone that saw her recently.
    Was going to book an hour but walked in and changed my mind. Looks are blah. Stinks of cigarettes. Was totally uninspired and mechanical. Did a qv and got out. Everything is definitely on the table but honestly think she was in another state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape