Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 344 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2506
    Any link or contact details? Don't know who you are talking about. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoston  [View Original Post]
    She now has her own place which makes the visit easier. Although it was hard to connect it was a great session of BBBJ CFS for the half at 1. 4.

    If I could get her in responding back regularly I would keep her up in my biweekly rotation.

  2. #2505

    Anyone partake in this one?

    Wondering what anyone's experience with this one is. The pics gave me very interested.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/195787937902

  3. #2504

    Adrianna II

    She now has her own place which makes the visit easier. Although it was hard to connect it was a great session of BBBJ CFS for the half at 1. 4.

    If I could get her in responding back regularly I would keep her up in my biweekly rotation.

  4. #2503

    Carsun

    Anyone know if the BBW with the huge rack is still around Manchester?

    I saw her a few times back 4 or 5 years ago, she was great.

    She hasn't had a review in while though.

  5. #2502

    Wyp

    Has anyone seen this girl from WYP?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...7Zke9AL4ybGMq9

  6. #2501

    Tasha

    The arson report was in the paper. It was an apartment in a building if I recall correctly. But I'm not convinced about the snitch part (see my earlier post).

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Is the arson charge (or report) public? Or maybe the paper mentioned something. If the arson charge is trumped up, I would say that they are trying to roll her to give up drug connections and possibly johns. If the report says she burt a home or car then I highly down they would drop that charge to go after non-violent offenders.

  7. #2500

    Tasha / Chelsie Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Well all I said was "Hi" and that was the response I got back. I blocked the number. Major bullet dodged there.
    Well it's an arson for sure.

    https://patch.com/new-hampshire/nash...d-arson-charge

  8. #2499

    Tasha / Chelsie / Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Is the arson charge (or report) public? Or maybe the paper mentioned something. If the arson charge is trumped up, I would say that they are trying to roll her to give up drug connections and possibly johns. If the report says she burt a home or car then I highly down they would drop that charge to go after non-violent offenders.
    Well all I said was "Hi" and that was the response I got back. I blocked the number. Major bullet dodged there.

  9. #2498

    Tasha / Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    So this happened this morning. I do not know how true this may or may not be. But be forewarned.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/950995366338
    Is the arson charge (or report) public? Or maybe the paper mentioned something. If the arson charge is trumped up, I would say that they are trying to roll her to give up drug connections and possibly johns. If the report says she burt a home or car then I highly down they would drop that charge to go after non-violent offenders.

  10. #2497

    Tasha

    If this ad was meant to bait guys for LE to nab, then she wouldn't be offering to sell pics and videos and cam shows. My 2 c.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    So this happened this morning. I do not know how true this may or may not be. But be forewarned.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/950995366338

  11. #2496

    Tasha / Cassie

    So this happened this morning. I do not know how true this may or may not be. But be forewarned.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/950995366338
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210915-080931_Messages.jpg‎  

  12. #2495

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardDastard  [View Original Post]
    Saw her late night, great tits, good convo. No GFE, only had one condom and complained about lube. Probably not twice.
    She is a little difficult to schedule. Decent location. 200 for hr (or less). One time even if you get done early. Same rate for 30 min. No GFE. Ok service on West side. No repeat for me as 200 for 30 min non GFE is too much.

  13. #2494

    Jolene Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Location in her STG ad says within an hour of Manch. What town is she in?
    She's based in Manchester but posts in Nashua too. I had her come to me.

  14. #2493

    Jolene

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nice woman. Only did hh. 120. Asks 150. Good BBBJ. She will allow BBFS, daty and fiv but I didn't do FS. Could have but she jack hammered me during BBBJ and I blew early. She has tight clean juicy kitty and huge tits that we're fun to play with and suck on. Took a nice hard ass spanking and finger bang. She really got into it and enjoys herself. Face was not cute or attractive in my opinion. A LOT bigger than the pics portray. If you like BBW's then she's you for. I am not. She's friends with Tina. Much better to be had out there but it is slim pickings nowadays. Will not repeat.
    Location in her STG ad says within an hour of Manch. What town is she in?

  15. #2492

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupkah725  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and she delivered. Nice location, smoking hot body and services delivered as promised!
    Saw her late night, great tits, good convo. No GFE, only had one condom and complained about lube. Probably not twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape