Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5137
-
09-30-21 11:52 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 90Nicole
Saw Nicole recently after trying to connect a while ago. Apparently she forgot to update her ad with her new number. Very easy to connect with, almost as fast at responding as Remi. I only went for BBBJ, so I can't speak to the quality of her other services, but the BJ was average. She's probably about 5'8, slim, kinda cute in that girl next door kind of way. I wouldn't go back just for BBBJ, but she might be worth a throw around. Definitely friendly, so might be worth a shot.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950
-
09-30-21 10:05 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 37Sugar / Tiffany
Anyone see her recently? Setting something up with her now. Seen some reports from awhile back. Chick has such an unreal body! I'm on her OF and its really just a bunch of light stripping, but that's what I'm hoping to get!
https://www.pornhub.com/model/sugarissweetblazzin
-
09-29-21 12:03 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 147Skye
New member, new post. Old hobbyist, however. Seen her a few times, originally when at a flop house on pine, then various ins, which she does not normally have. She used to do car dates and am sure still does. 1.6 for f / s, kind of, but can be had for less. Like previous have said. Yes, a pretty girl when made up, and nice young body, attractive euro Spanish look, but service is tepid at best. Slim Choices in manch, for sure.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 16:40 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 76What was the damage? I've been thinking of taking the plunge but not sure on her price.
Originally Posted by Socrates68
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 15:29 #2508Regular Member

Posts: 16Bad Girl Skye
Saw her a few months ago and decided to give another try.
Such a beautiful body. Very attentive and does try.
Still a bit lackluster of an experience though. Oh well, maybe next time.
-
09-19-21 20:01 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 29Dry
I think I've texted at least 10 people and got no responses. I really need some action for tomorrow.
-
09-18-21 08:38 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 50Any link or contact details? Don't know who you are talking about. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 08:23 #2505Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone partake in this one?
Wondering what anyone's experience with this one is. The pics gave me very interested.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/195787937902
-
09-17-21 18:31 #2504Regular Member

Posts: 21Adrianna II
She now has her own place which makes the visit easier. Although it was hard to connect it was a great session of BBBJ CFS for the half at 1. 4.
If I could get her in responding back regularly I would keep her up in my biweekly rotation.
-
09-16-21 20:22 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 31Carsun
Anyone know if the BBW with the huge rack is still around Manchester?
I saw her a few times back 4 or 5 years ago, she was great.
She hasn't had a review in while though.
-
09-16-21 15:14 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 114Wyp
Has anyone seen this girl from WYP?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...7Zke9AL4ybGMq9
-
09-15-21 14:13 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 2109Tasha
The arson report was in the paper. It was an apartment in a building if I recall correctly. But I'm not convinced about the snitch part (see my earlier post).
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:01 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 114Tasha / Chelsie Arson
Well it's an arson for sure.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
https://patch.com/new-hampshire/nash...d-arson-charge
-
09-15-21 12:47 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 71Tasha / Chelsie / Cassie
Well all I said was "Hi" and that was the response I got back. I blocked the number. Major bullet dodged there.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 12:33 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 352Tasha / Cassie
Is the arson charge (or report) public? Or maybe the paper mentioned something. If the arson charge is trumped up, I would say that they are trying to roll her to give up drug connections and possibly johns. If the report says she burt a home or car then I highly down they would drop that charge to go after non-violent offenders.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





