Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 546 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    This one made me laugh here read her message.
    So what is she expecting for a handie?

  2. #3095

    SA Sweet_luna22

    This one made me laugh here read her message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC553D84-7BB0-4ECE-844C-70874572D5DC.jpg‎  

  3. #3094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Here one for you guys.

    Christi1223 Colombia girl pictures little Deceiving. Is it worth to repeat for me? Probably not. Decent BBBJ thought.
    Someone reviewed her not too long ago. Said she had nice tits and charged $$ for non GFE menu. I will probably hit it eventually when I run out of options. She's a hustler and always trying to make things happen that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    What do you look for in an SA add?
    Everything Evanos just said. But to be honest with you the ones that really paid off for me were the ones that did not really say much on their profile LOL. You'll find the technique that works for you and eventually you'll learn to spot the real ones and the game players. Block all the ones that play games, flake or want money up front.

  4. #3093

    Key phrases and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    What do you look for in an SA add?
    For phrases, things like, "let's help each other out", "mutually beneficial", "open minded". For pictures, the more revealing pics outside of private pictures, the better. For tags, "discretion", "friends with benefits", "no strings attached".

    Depending on how much time you want to put in on the front-end, looking for the above has a better chance at finding women who are DTF or open to it. You can search by profile text and tags.

    For more GFE types, looking for "emotional connection" and avoiding the travel related tags is a good idea.

  5. #3092

    Indicators

    What do you look for in an SA add?

  6. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Here one for you guys.

    Christi1223 Colombia girl pictures little Deceiving. Is it worth to repeat for me? Probably not. Decent BBBJ thought.
    This one reached out to me yesterday and was very insistent on wanting to hang out. I asked how much and she quoted me $$$ for however long I wanted, and I was like 2 hours and she said she would have to come to me for that because she had roomies. Ultimately it didn't pass the vibe check for me and I moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  


  7. #3090

    Vanessa?

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42e69...1-e7a068f90936

    She's looking for PPM, but says she doesn't do it often. Said she'd done it 4 other times on SA, so was wondering if any of those were you guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8B0CA93B-686B-4A92-A1EC-757D587F38E7.jpg‎   85356F23-D905-4B26-A171-DDA5A07300CB.jpg‎  

  8. #3089

    New one

    Here one for you guys.

    Christi1223 Colombia girl pictures little Deceiving. Is it worth to repeat for me? Probably not. Decent BBBJ thought.

  9. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing12  [View Original Post]
    Sugardarling1004.

    Talks a good game. Seems like she just wants to sell pics or vids. When it comes time to meet up, she has an excuse to not show. Flake.

    Prettypinkbabyy.

    DTF. Not bad. Pretty girl but not sure I would repeat.
    I know it's an older review but Prettypinkbabyy reached out to me and is wanting to set something up for $$. 5 for 2 to3 hrs. Is there a reason you wouldn't repeat? The pictures she says are recent but look older.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D224BE4D-338C-4221-8833-65CB3D453744.jpg‎   0D8FA1C1-C074-43E8-AA1F-7579F66A4CFA.jpg‎   899BE3ED-EE0C-4EBE-B6DA-C85F0B7537E8.jpg‎   65050C5E-C0ED-4E53-9A4C-1BDE5E69D6C8.jpg‎  

  10. #3087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue  [View Original Post]
    This one suffers from a severe case of GPS. Quoted 800. After a few back and forths she said that she never goes below 600.
    Probably why I could not see her ad. That ass got blocked a long time ago.

  11. #3086

    Saltygirl

    Update on Saltygirl. I was tired of the chat with her and would have had to go through some hoops to make my schedule match hers so I just threw out a harder expectation regarding some fun and she freaked out. So I think if you want to have fun with her, you'll have your work cut out for you. Prob multiple dates.

  12. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...3&d=1631230781

    This one is been posting for a while and with different handles.

    From NY with management.

    Went for a meet and great and left pics are a few years old and has several kids.

    Di not see her again!

    Ee.
    I'm a little confused on Sophie / Chloe.

    As I posted after meeting her. I wouldn't repeat, thought she was much more out of shape than her photos and generally unresponsive and distant both durings comms and during meeting.

    That said, she didn't seem to have management and I didn't think she had kids. At least any that she is in custody of. These assumptions are both based on her availability and flexibility, her residence where we met, and as a follow up I happened to run into her and her friend at a coffeehouse this morning. I avoided her but she seemed as "legit" as one could hope for.

    Again. I wouldn't advise anyone spend time with her versus the many many better options. But I just am wondering if there are multiple people using the same ad or what the experience was that suggested or confirmed management (not as worried about kids).

    One more note that I forgot to add last time somehow. She had a friend who also sugars at the apartment with her. Friend was brunette and didn't look bad. She said they were both bi but hadn't played together. I tried to make it happen but she wouldn't do it that day but said maybe next time. My goal is to make next time be just with her friend.

  13. #3084

    Perfect UTR gal

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the profile has been taken down, damn.
    I saw her first on the Bertil post but after our visit and seeing other posts was concerned she would not be good handling all the attention this site can bring.

  14. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson5  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she originally quoted me 600 and I may have been able to get her down a little but our schedules didn't sync.

    After seeing her photos again without pulling on junior it looks like she photoshops a little around the mid-section.
    Yea her photos are definitely touched up around that midsection, and some of them arent done that well.

  15. #3082

    MalaikaRussian8

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue  [View Original Post]
    This one suffers from a severe case of GPS. Quoted 800. After a few back and forths she said that she never goes below 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Any offline intel on these 3?
    MalaikaRussian8: https://www.seeking.com/member/2297a...d-79390bb4ff74.
    Can confirm she originally quoted me 600 and I may have been able to get her down a little but our schedules didn't sync.

    After seeing her photos again without pulling on junior it looks like she photoshops a little around the mid-section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape