Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 37336
-
09-18-21 14:19 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 69Worth the wait
I will say she is well worth the wait and hassles. It took me 4 tries to see her and I finally did on Tuesday. It went excatly how others said. Once in room, which is scented with plenty of candles, she gets straight to bussiness. Asked what you want, I told her head and pussy. She ask with or without condom. Of course with out. She held true. Head was really good went to mish and filled her up and she wanted that finish. Only draw back is if your into tits, she has none there but head and pussy was well worth it. Just have patientce she will see you. Glad I did.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 12:17 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 295Belen Suri
Can you clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 22:10 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 371Ad seems to have disappeared, maybe her schedule is full? Idk.
Originally Posted by EdwinWolf
[View Original Post]
I texted yesterday but never got a response.
-
09-17-21 18:44 #22348Regular Member

Posts: 18Look at Eros com. She has an ad on there and it says she leaves in less then 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by OneilFamous
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 18:19 #22347Regular Member

Posts: 20Bruna
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5229211.htm?cat=1
Yesterday she quoted me 350 for hh and 500 for the fh.
Originally Posted by OneilFamous
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 16:48 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 1449I looked several times and I'm probably missing it but where is the Bitcoin payment mentioned?
Originally Posted by KickAss93
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 16:43 #22345Regular Member

Posts: 8Brian info
Can you send me her info thanks want to go see her.
Originally Posted by RoaDreamer1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 15:52 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 77Younger providers
What happened to all.
The younger providers 21-30's there weee a few last year or the year before then they all just disappeared. Any info on some would be great.
-
09-17-21 14:36 #22343Senior Member

Posts: 425LOL I don't see the problem, the pizza still tastes the same either way.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 14:24 #22342Senior Member

Posts: 226As someone who has helped these girls before, given them rides, meals, and once, even a place to stay for a few days, it's scary that LE can spin that into "pimping" these girls when I am not getting anything from them.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:36 #22341Regular Member

Posts: 8This one is SPAM
I am sure this is fake. Having Bitcoin as payment gateway and asking to pay before the meet, nothing makes sense here. The spammers might have tampered and got eros verified. Please be careful. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 10:59 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 678I'm curious as well. He's hooked me up quite a few times.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:14 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 1084Same here. . lot of guys come and go, but he's been good to us.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 08:56 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 376Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/458354396817
Just wondering if anyone has any info or have seen this one. May have to toftt, she is close to me, thank I'm advance.
-
09-17-21 08:54 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 1084When you end up passing an infection to your S. O. And getting pills and a shot in the ass. You'll understand.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






