Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7346

    Eden Models failure to connect

    Not sure what happened.

    I made 6:30 pm appointment to see Emma at Eden Models.

    Was told to text at 6 pm to get address.

    Texted at 6, 6:15,6:30.

    Silence.

    Drove home.

    Any ideas what happened, men?

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

  2. #7345

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.
    Just added this to her bio: "*If you send me a message asking me to hookup with you for money you will be blocked and reported immediately. No pay to play. ".

    Avoiding her like the plague.

    Also, takes a bit more work, but I'm going to try and start putting links in replies too so you don't have to wonder who everyone's talking about or click a million times if you miss the initial.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10

  3. #7344
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty sure she did, since she told me she sees a ton of guys from here. Haha She's got a cute little body and a dirty mouth but she's always high, emotional, and sooooo much drama.
    Well you are likely right. I met her back in may, things likely changed since then LOL.

  4. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.
    I was pretty sure she did, since she told me she sees a ton of guys from here. Haha She's got a cute little body and a dirty mouth but she's always high, emotional, and sooooo much drama.

  5. #7342
    Thanks for the report, been charring w GND but 5 is high especially if she won't host. But I suppose they get comfortable with a certain number and that becomes the standard. Too nad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4539c...5-ab48f204f9d9

    Natalie, she's actually located in Harrisbug, but was in MD when she texted me after few weeks of silence from initial contact, she wanted to meet badly as she needed the allowance to pay bills or something. I had nothing to do on a weekend afternoon and so decided to take a drive, asked for 4oo and had ability to host to boot, so why not. Went up and met her, chatted for sometime, she had some crazy experiences with SD's. Cool girl tho, good conversation, and got down to business, BBFS but no CIP. She's a bit overweight down from hips on which you won't notice until the cloths come off, but she loves to fuck and get very wet. Good value, if I were closer.

  6. #7341

    New account but familiar face?

    I've been talking to 007_babydoll and I'm wondering if anyone has prior experience. This account was just created a few days ago but I'm sure I've seen her pictures in the past. She says she's never done this but, of course, I don't believe that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f7c0...0-dfcf6f4a8158

  7. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.
    Why on Earth would you pay 500 for her? Looks wise she's extraordinarily average and no where near that 500 level. And for covered as well. SMH. And we wonder why these chicks have GPS syndrome.

  8. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.
    I know, right?? All kinds of tell-tale-signs with how she's dressed of a big tittied bimbo that's dtf. And she tries to come off all holier than thou. GFOH.

  9. #7338

    Couple of meets laltely

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4539c...5-ab48f204f9d9

    Natalie, she's actually located in Harrisbug, but was in MD when she texted me after few weeks of silence from initial contact, she wanted to meet badly as she needed the allowance to pay bills or something. I had nothing to do on a weekend afternoon and so decided to take a drive, asked for 4oo and had ability to host to boot, so why not. Went up and met her, chatted for sometime, she had some crazy experiences with SD's. Cool girl tho, good conversation, and got down to business, BBFS but no CIP. She's a bit overweight down from hips on which you won't notice until the cloths come off, but she loves to fuck and get very wet. Good value, if I were closer.

  10. #7337

    On a side note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.

  11. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Link didn't work for me.
    Grasshopping posted the link to his PM folder. Here is the link to her ad: https://www.seeking.com/member/fe8cc...d-a280fc57082e.

  12. #7335
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.
    Hahah awesome. Maybe a new trend.

  13. #7334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.

  14. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.
    She wasn't my cup of tea but cheap. Got a few freebies so why not.

  15. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape