Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 25037
-
09-18-21 20:45 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 65No bbj
For 180 hh no bbj I'll pass. She called me a cheap fuck because I said 140 since no bbj.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 16:54 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 151Bri
Is this one to good to be true?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/finally-in-townbut-only-for-a/031706942262
-
09-18-21 11:29 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 55Diamond
The link had worked before, she must've pulled her ad. She's on Eros regularly as Diamond, not the same as the one posting on skipthegames.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 09:16 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 3748I never met Melissa. But Kris's cunnt, on the other hand, was a joy to inseminate! Here's a picture of Kris' two best features! : )
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 22:47 #14743Regular Member

Posts: 19Hmmm. I'm getting a vibe that she's kind of nasty. Would everyone agree with that assessment? I'm not hearing anyone saying she is worth it, even at her low rates and wide open menu.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 21:48 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 1406Saw her once at Kris's house in Swansea, Got the job done but I was punching myself in the leg driving away saying never again!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 19:56 #14741Senior Member

Posts: 65Name
Who is is link is just to listings.
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 09:40 #14740Senior Member

Posts: 3748"She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. ".
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
I have heard a lot of good stuff about her--but thanks for that brutally honest report regarding her looks, especially the statement above. Because that's really all I (and I think MANY others that dislike skinny!) have to know, in spite of any and all good stuff that might be on the menu.
-
09-17-21 08:55 #14739Regular Member

Posts: 10Looking to pull the trigger
Anyone got intel on this girl in Central Falls? Looking to pull the trigger on her. She appears to have great tits.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/485256759127
-
09-17-21 08:40 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 761Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you don't visit Melissa for her looks. She's skinny, like no curves skinny and she isn't pretty to look at. Can't comment on the teeth but she definitely rips through cigarettes all day and night. Her pussy is tight, she loves greek, the only reason to see her is the wide open menu for short money and her relative consistency.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
Would not repeat myself, regretted hitting her up when I walked out.
-
09-16-21 21:02 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 235Treat
Damage please?
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 17:47 #14736Senior Member

Posts: 97Saw today
Was going to book an hour but walked in and changed my mind. Looks are blah. Stinks of cigarettes. Was totally uninspired and mechanical. Did a qv and got out. Everything is definitely on the table but honestly think she was in another state.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 16:35 #14735Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone?
Has anyone seen this girl and have any info?
I always see her posting during the day. Pictures look good and she's not too far from me.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...g/733793249200
-
09-16-21 15:57 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 69Agreed,
Agreed, little barrier with the language but, she gets it done. I do recall her going back to the mainland. Good to see her back.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 12:39 #14733Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks! Anyone seen her recently? Is she really missing all her top teeth? I read some reviews and they vary from total skank to somewhat attractive, so I'm just wondering the opinion of someone that saw her recently.
Originally Posted by BigBollocks526
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






