Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 24548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11798
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the 'No's in her her are a huge red flag for me, IMHO.
    This Faith has been around for a couple years now. She can be found walking the track in DC some nights. Very pretty with nice body but to many rules.

  2. #11797

    Latina's

    Alright gang it looks like the Linthicum Latina's are all gone now and the Laurel Latina's now in Frederick are also gone now. Been out of the net for a few weeks. Did something happen or is this just natural migration?

    MJ1.

  3. #11796

    Ashley from Essex

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessDragon  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, she was getting an apartment in Essex and excited about her man getting out of jail. She posted sporadically after that in August 2020 but it was always during the day. Like, literally she would only take visits from 8 am -4 pm. And then she went poof. Which sucks because she was great.

    If I had to guess, I'd say she's out.
    I hope Ashley resurfaces at some point. She's one of my favorites. I saw her in late May and haven't been able to get in touch with her since then. During that last session she told me that she was sick of her candy loving BF spending her money and that she was breaking up with him. She also said she was about to switch apartments. I was thinking she wanted to focus on moving and would start seeing clients again after she was finished. Apparently not.

  4. #11795
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Anybody check this out yet, looks pretty good from where I'm standing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67166970
    I'd be very careful with this one I made a review about get like a Month ago I heard she is burning for one and for two those pictures are very old she looks very sickly with a lot is cold sores and scars on her body.

  5. #11794

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in May and this trip, and previous. Good performance. No price increase from before. Some providers have stopped kissing during the pandemic.

    In terms of her weight she slimed down to me compared to late 2019.
    Performance was OK, but absolutely gained weight, again not a huge amount but certainly noticeable. She's just not worth it anymore based off current looks and price.

  6. #11793

    Good performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    SAME!

    I had seen her more than a few times in the past, and when her ad popped up I jumped on it. First she played games with the timing which I was ok with at the time, but when I finallly saw her I have to say was a major let down. And even w the price bump I agreed bc in the past my visits had been killer. At this point I would not see her again, and if any why'all are thinking about it, wouldn't do more than an $80 QV.
    I saw her in May and this trip, and previous. Good performance. No price increase from before. Some providers have stopped kissing during the pandemic.

    In terms of her weight she slimed down to me compared to late 2019.

  7. #11792

    She has a tendency to let sessions extend

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her for rates and rules, got a reply back saying 100/140/240 and "bathing suits must be worn in the pool" Let us know if you end up trying her out.
    Some guys will want to spend extra time with her. She will call you back and try to see if you are willing to wait a lit longer (some times a hour) if you have already booked.

  8. #11791

    RE: Trinity DFW

    SAME!

    I had seen her more than a few times in the past, and when her ad popped up I jumped on it. First she played games with the timing which I was ok with at the time, but when I finallly saw her I have to say was a major let down. And even w the price bump I agreed bc in the past my visits had been killer. At this point I would not see her again, and if any why'all are thinking about it, wouldn't do more than an $80 QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    A little over due report here from the weekend, saw Trinity was in town and as I've seen here about 4 or 5 times before covid and every time was excellent so I jumped to see her again.

    First she raised her prices from 1 to 1. 5 for a hhr, second her pictures are no longer accurate, almost unrecognizable in the face and teeth looking a little rough. Her posted age of 29 is not accurate, I would guess 40's, still has a good body, gained a little weight but carries it well. I guess she hadn't shaved her legs in a bit because there was some rough stubble there which kind of annoyed me. Third she is more limited in her menu, used to be up for any position and kissing but not anymore.

    All these factors mean I won't be seeing her ever again, which is a shame because she used to be my absolute favorite.

  9. #11790

    Mandy essex

    Anybody knows latest on Mandy Essex. She was a great greek provider but has been on vacation for too long.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...40-6/1/2802296

  10. #11789

    Butterfly?

    Anybody check this out yet, looks pretty good from where I'm standing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67166970

  11. #11788

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Thank you MDFootLover.
    I contacted her for rates and rules, got a reply back saying 100/140/240 and "bathing suits must be worn in the pool" Let us know if you end up trying her out.

  12. #11787
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one posting and says she's in bwi to the 20th, I looked at her Instagram and looks to just be into weed and no crazy stuff so might be worth a shot?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67183801
    Thank you MDFootLover.

  13. #11786
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Always looking for the MILF / GILF 55 plus. Had one but she's in NOVA and it's just too far for a regular thing. Would appreciate any referrals with no drama. Thank you.
    I wrote a review on here about Busty Brianna a few months back, she's in NOVA now though but last time she travelled up to Baltimore after her stay there. She will fit your bill, she does require one reference.

  14. #11785

    MILF violet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Always looking for the MILF / GILF 55 plus. Had one but she's in NOVA and it's just too far for a regular thing. Would appreciate any referrals with no drama. Thank you.
    I've seen this one posting and says she's in bwi to the 20th, I looked at her Instagram and looks to just be into weed and no crazy stuff so might be worth a shot?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67183801

  15. #11784
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessDragon  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her, she was getting an apartment in Essex and excited about her man getting out of jail. She posted sporadically after that in August 2020 but it was always during the day. Like, literally she would only take visits from 8 am -4 pm. And then she went poof. Which sucks because she was great.

    If I had to guess, I'd say she's out.
    Hope you are talking about Ashley and not Layla (the link provided by TourMgrtom) . And Layla has been reviewed here in the past by others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape