Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 336
-
09-17-21 08:58 #186Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488RubMaps is 100% user input and nothing is verified from the site's management. They also don't verify membership age either. It's too easy these days for one person or a few people to sway public opinion with reviews that can be 100% false. We know fake reviews happen on Yelp and Google to purposely hurt a business but if a place is good then the volume of positive reviews will paint the true picture. Not so with RubMaps since it's membership doesn't generate enough reviews it's hard to know what is real and what is fake.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 22:01 #185Senior Member

Posts: 302Unfortunate but funny
-
08-25-21 10:14 #184Senior Member

Posts: 113Sanford
I know it's not Raleigh but close:
https://wr.al/1LFo5
-
08-22-21 22:27 #183Senior Member

Posts: 88Court Records
You have to to go the clerks office and they have terminals where you an look up the court documents.
If you want to just see the sentence someone may have received you can go here.
https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...do?method=view
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 15:43 #182Senior Member

Posts: 260Court info
Is there a way to see the outcome of a court hearing? I can't find it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 11:39 #181Regular Member

Posts: 17Increase in old fashion sex workers
Just a few days ago a article was posted that * will eventually be not allowing sexual explicit content to be posted! Hopefully if this is true we will see an an increase and quality and eventually prices will level out. Can't help but dream. Link below.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...s-sex-workers/
-
07-15-21 18:05 #180Senior Member

Posts: 193Shooting by airport
So I got to ask. If the older gentleman who was trying to escape this chick and her boyfriend / handler and ran into the boyfriend / handler car then he jumped out and shot at your car, I'm wondering if you are on here and reading this, was this related to the hobby? It happened Tuesday near Wendy's off airport and certain motels. I saw the carnage thank god no one was hurt. I also saw the boyfriend / handler get hauled off after a investigation on Wendy's parking lot. It's strange that this did not make any news outlets.
-
07-06-21 01:14 #179Senior Member

Posts: 619Court date
Show our support this Friday as she appears in front of the judge for her next hearing.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 14:34 #178Senior Member

Posts: 1651Was it really 1. 5 million bond
Good grief, she is a harmless hooker not a murdere.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:30 #177Senior Member

Posts: 265Jesus. ML 6/29, MLK 6/30
So I saw this girl ML and thought damn, she looks good, works at a bank (probably not anymore!) but tried to kill someone? Then today I see MLK and "human trafficking child victim" charges. I recognized the general location from the ML arrest info a couple days earlier. It's a few doors down. What are the chances ML found out about something and tried to whoop this woman's ass, which launched an investigation?
-
06-22-21 23:38 #176Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
Her system number has changed. Go to inmate inquiry, filter inmate list and type in her last name for charges, trial status and bond info.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
http://p2c.wakeso.net/jailinmates.aspx
-
06-21-21 21:30 #175Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488http://p2c.wakeso.net/InmateDetail.a...99077131560154
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 19:38 #174Senior Member

Posts: 311Yep
That'd be the one.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
I don't know about the bond stuff. Wake Co website I would imagine?
-
06-21-21 16:20 #173Senior Member

Posts: 227Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:50 #172Senior Member

Posts: 173Where do you find the court information, Bond, and any other info?
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
TIA.









Reply With Quote






