Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Adult store / adult theater review

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 85 of 85
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by JonB2301
  1. #10

    Is covered an option?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prevost  [View Original Post]
    Chick over there right now taking dicks. I passed. She wasn't that pretty and was taking bare dicks. Not going to put my dick in that pussy after everyone else. Heard she's going to 82nd taboo later tonight. Kind of a bad attitude but will take any dick that is hard enough to fuck her doggie style.
    If you come at her with a covered hard on will she take it?

  2. #9

    Chick at 14Xth Taboo Tuesday at 4

    Chick over there right now taking dicks. I passed. She wasn't that pretty and was taking bare dicks. Not going to put my dick in that pussy after everyone else. Heard she's going to 82nd taboo later tonight. Kind of a bad attitude but will take any dick that is hard enough to fuck her doggie style.

  3. #8

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson57  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! Thanks for the hook up. Happy pooning.

  4. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    There's a twitter for the theaters? Any chance you could hook me up?
    Brent's twitter: https://twitter.com/TheaterTails.

  5. #6

    Twitter?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass1  [View Original Post]
    I had some recent luck with Stark taboo too. I had just gotten off work around 3 pm, checked Twitter and Brent had posted that a hot lady just showed up to Stark. I was about 20 minutes away and drove straight there. Put in my $10 and walked in and just two older dudes jacking off. Ugh, thought I was shit out of luck. I rechecked Twitter and saw that she was taking a break and promised to be back in 20 minutes. Decided to sit in the car and wait to see if she came back. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I saw a hot woman walking in with an older gentleman. Back in the theater, about 4-5 guys are now there. She pulled up a bench in the front and started sucking a dick and making sure her hubby can see. She bent over and a dude was going at it for awhile but couldn't cum. Then a bbc was next and left a huge load on her ass. I was next, she started with a great BBBJ and bent over and I went at it bbcip. Just like that. I think she took another load on her tits, and then another creampie and then she was out. Pretty great time, and finally fulfilled my theater group fuck fantasy.
    There's a twitter for the theaters? Any chance you could hook me up?

  6. #5

    Recent Luck Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I randomly went to the the Stark theater & there were 2 middle aged type women taking on all cummers. They didn't seem to know each other & each had their husbands / boyfriends / cucks with them. I was blown & finished inside (I was covered) the darker haired MILF. I didn't interact with the other. She was sitting on the couch sucking dick. The dark haired one was in front of the TV. Pretty awesome for a random Wednesday afternoon.

    Overall it was a pleasant experience. Only 3 other guys besides their partners. Way less competition than the 82nd theater. That's my usual go to spot. It's hard to squeeze in there sometimes. But I'm usually able to get a BBBJ from the older chick whos there almost every morning. I've been getting my dick sucked by her since the Jefferson theater days. Her dude is always with her.
    I had some recent luck with Stark taboo too. I had just gotten off work around 3 pm, checked Twitter and Brent had posted that a hot lady just showed up to Stark. I was about 20 minutes away and drove straight there. Put in my $10 and walked in and just two older dudes jacking off. Ugh, thought I was shit out of luck. I rechecked Twitter and saw that she was taking a break and promised to be back in 20 minutes. Decided to sit in the car and wait to see if she came back. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I saw a hot woman walking in with an older gentleman. Back in the theater, about 4-5 guys are now there. She pulled up a bench in the front and started sucking a dick and making sure her hubby can see. She bent over and a dude was going at it for awhile but couldn't cum. Then a bbc was next and left a huge load on her ass. I was next, she started with a great BBBJ and bent over and I went at it bbcip. Just like that. I think she took another load on her tits, and then another creampie and then she was out. Pretty great time, and finally fulfilled my theater group fuck fantasy.

  7. #4

    Got some pussy

    I randomly went to the the Stark theater & there were 2 middle aged type women taking on all cummers. They didn't seem to know each other & each had their husbands / boyfriends / cucks with them. I was blown & finished inside (I was covered) the darker haired MILF. I didn't interact with the other. She was sitting on the couch sucking dick. The dark haired one was in front of the TV. Pretty awesome for a random Wednesday afternoon.

    Overall it was a pleasant experience. Only 3 other guys besides their partners. Way less competition than the 82nd theater. That's my usual go to spot. It's hard to squeeze in there sometimes. But I'm usually able to get a BBBJ from the older chick whos there almost every morning. I've been getting my dick sucked by her since the Jefferson theater days. Her dude is always with her.

  8. #3

    SE Stark

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB2301  [View Original Post]
    Starting reviews for adult stores and adult theaters.
    Had an amazing appointment w a lady a few months back at the SE Stark place. It was clean. The theater was fun. Had 2 different guys approach; but didn't touch and we didn't engage. One went to a sofa and watched us and took care of himself to completion. All in all, great time my only time.

    Went by myself twice- sausage fest only. Went into several private booths / GH rooms and male fingers (or cocks) were presented each time. I'd go back again w the lady tho.

  9. #2

    Taboo Video (SE 82nd and SE Stark locations)

    Portland's swinging / public sex scene is still in recovery, having lost some great places due to rising rent costs and the necessary challenges of the pandemic. Other than the swing clubs like Privata and The Velvet Rope, the most active spots for anonymous, free sex with women are the Taboo Video locations on SE 82nd and SE Stark. Swinging couples and single women (both biological females and trans women) frequent these places daily, but there is no routine schedule- and each woman has her own likes and limits. (Also, some ladies prefer the more controlled setting of the glory holes while others like the gangbang potential of the theaters.).

    This being Portland, you will see (mostly white) adult women of all ages and sizes, from fit to BBW, from beautiful to plain. Some are only there to give head while others are no-holes-barred. Some spit, others swallow. Most require condoms for vag / anal, but some prefer you go bare.

    Both locations have theaters, which they call Sinemas. These are big rooms with video screens and comfy, easy-to-clean furniture for sex. The 82nd location's theater has a "couples" area where single guys must be invited, while the Stark location's whole theater is a free-for-all. The theaters are behind a locked door that must be buzzed open by store staff. Staff may request to see I'd before granting access (especially if they suspect a "couple" is really a hobby date; sex work is prohibited on-site), and single guys must pay $10 to enter the theater while couples and single women enter free.

    Both locations also have arcades with viewing booths and glory holes. The booths are free to peek into, but you're expected to feed the video viewers with $ once you close the door.

    Several women and couples announce when they plan to visit the Taboo places on FetLife and on Kik. (On FetLife, search for groups with keywords like "pdx taboo" or "Portland theater" and keep an eye on them. Kind of the same with Kik, although Kik groups have a max member limit of 50 people, so good luck.).

    Worth noting that I've posted this with a focus on hetero sex, but both of these places are equally visited by people of all sexual identities and preferences. While most guys tend to behave, I've observed both straight and gay men make inappropriate, unsolicited contact on both female and male guests. Generally all that's required is a smack of their hand and a firm, "Stop" or "No" to get them to behave.

    Curious to hear what the action's been like at other places around town.

  10. #1

    Adult store / adult theater review

    Starting reviews for adult stores and adult theaters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape