LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 693 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 10391
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4991

    SA Scam part 2

    FlexiRach.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e240...2-31b13852e0ce

    Did the "can you help me out of a tight spot by providing a small gift for some pics" scam after we had moved to text and were discussing moving forward with an arrangement.

  2. #4990

    SA Scams

    Yease222
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dea86...9-f4ad2938506f

    Wanted to chat via Kik then sent me a couple of pics that didn't match her profile pic and funny enough, one pic was something I recognized as seeing on Reddit as a girl doing a Scooby Doo Velma cosplay.

    Wanted 300 ppm with 100 deposit and justified the deposit saying "she" had been scammed previously.

    BrightTemptress
    https://www.seeking.com/member/31578...c-2a32cee612c2

    First red flag was the weird grammar indicating a non-native English speaker but she contacted me after I looked at her profile and I figured I'd see what the scam was.

    Wanted to chat via Whatsapp which was more of a yellow flag since Whatsapp is more prevalent in Europe. Contact number had a country code for Kazakhstan.

    Seahawks23
    She has since removed her profile from SA but she was using pics from Emily Tanner's instagram and all the subsequent pics she sent me were from Emily's instagram or twitter profile.

    https://www.instagram.com/emilyytanner/?hl=en

    Even went as far as having a number from the Michigan area and a backstory similar to Emily's but was unable to produce a recent selfie but instead sent another instagram pic. Another slip up was saying she worked at Hooters and tried backtracking when I mentioned I didn't think there were any Hooters in the Seattle area any more.

  3. #4989

    Sisters

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksBank  [View Original Post]
    I've been with both too. The older one with burred picture is better looking but has mad gps. The younger one can work the rod like no other though. Both are pretty dumb.

  4. #4988
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBone  [View Original Post]
    Ha, so not sure which one you are saying is better? Assume the less attractive one?
    I've been with both too. The older one with burred picture is better looking but has mad gps. The younger one can work the rod like no other though. Both are pretty dumb.

  5. #4987

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.
    Have her private pics? She hasn't read or responded to my messages.

  6. #4986
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    How much is ppm?

    All holes open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.

  7. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Ha, so not sure which one you are saying is better? Assume the less attractive one?

  8. #4984

    Form Message for sending messsages?

    The last few times I signed up for Seeking, I got the Diamond subscription and then would try to send as many messages out to different girls that I could. A year ago it worked pretty well but the last few times its been terrible. Fake accounts, no replies, no answer but request for pictures. I'm finding that its hard to justify the amount of works it takes just to get to an initial unpaid meet and greet. I think the Diamond gets me more replies but the last time I signed on for a month I gave up before I got to any meetups.

    Is anyone having better luck with mass messaging? Do you guys show your whole face on your profile or private pics? (Constantly getting requests to provide full pics which I won't do with all the scammers and fake accounts).

    Couple years ago Seeking was a goldmine but something definitely has changed within the last year or so. At least in the Seattle area. They need to do something about all the fake accounts.

  9. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.

  10. #4982

    Surarcane94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3257c...e-37ef008e0abf

    Wanted to go straight to text, then asked if I wanted in or out call and said no bb. Obvious provider vibe so I passed.

  11. #4981

    "your sister was better"

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.

  12. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, no bare, no anal all for just 400 per hour.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acdf4...9-f662e2f37100
    I don't pay to fuck ugly.

  13. #4979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    On TNA but not sure of her handle

    No kissing, no bare, no anal all for just 400 per hour.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acdf4...9-f662e2f37100

  14. #4978

    Adrianastar GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/450aa...8-b9e4347f8d47

    Wanted to go straight to text, pretty quickly came to the allowance discussion. She said minimum of $500 per meet. I respectfully declined, now I'll see if she reaches out later with a more realistic number.

  15. #4977

    Theerealsalem. SA, Babbybagz. TNA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/405a5...c-b8dbe507fefb

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?535258-Babbybagz

    Chatted on SA, then wanted to move over to Snap which was a red flag for me. Never had any success when they wanted to chat on snap. Saw her ad on TNA today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape