Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 10388
-
09-16-21 00:58 #4988Regular Member

Posts: 13
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
I've been with both too. The older one with burred picture is better looking but has mad gps. The younger one can work the rod like no other though. Both are pretty dumb.
Originally Posted by IronBone
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 16:26 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 120Pics
Have her private pics? She hasn't read or responded to my messages.
Originally Posted by Ljbjarras
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 16:22 #4986Regular Member

Posts: 16How much is ppm?
All holes open?
Originally Posted by Ljbjarras
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:16 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 6Ha, so not sure which one you are saying is better? Assume the less attractive one?
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 01:04 #4984Regular Member

Posts: 5Form Message for sending messsages?
The last few times I signed up for Seeking, I got the Diamond subscription and then would try to send as many messages out to different girls that I could. A year ago it worked pretty well but the last few times its been terrible. Fake accounts, no replies, no answer but request for pictures. I'm finding that its hard to justify the amount of works it takes just to get to an initial unpaid meet and greet. I think the Diamond gets me more replies but the last time I signed on for a month I gave up before I got to any meetups.
Is anyone having better luck with mass messaging? Do you guys show your whole face on your profile or private pics? (Constantly getting requests to provide full pics which I won't do with all the scammers and fake accounts).
Couple years ago Seeking was a goldmine but something definitely has changed within the last year or so. At least in the Seattle area. They need to do something about all the fake accounts.
-
09-14-21 16:38 #4983Regular Member

Posts: 19Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 14:22 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 534Surarcane94
https://www.seeking.com/member/3257c...e-37ef008e0abf
Wanted to go straight to text, then asked if I wanted in or out call and said no bb. Obvious provider vibe so I passed.
-
09-14-21 08:58 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 241"your sister was better"
https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df
https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2
If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.
Hold on tight.
-
09-13-21 20:15 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 1544I don't pay to fuck ugly.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 19:50 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 2936On TNA but not sure of her handle
No kissing, no bare, no anal all for just 400 per hour.
https://www.seeking.com/member/acdf4...9-f662e2f37100
-
09-12-21 19:05 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 330Adrianastar GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/450aa...8-b9e4347f8d47
Wanted to go straight to text, pretty quickly came to the allowance discussion. She said minimum of $500 per meet. I respectfully declined, now I'll see if she reaches out later with a more realistic number.
-
09-12-21 17:06 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 534Theerealsalem. SA, Babbybagz. TNA
https://www.seeking.com/member/405a5...c-b8dbe507fefb
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?535258-Babbybagz
Chatted on SA, then wanted to move over to Snap which was a red flag for me. Never had any success when they wanted to chat on snap. Saw her ad on TNA today.
-
09-12-21 06:19 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 92"Never had this happen to me before. "
So it was a second date with a caramel princess and she was more direct the second time about using guys from the site for sex. So 'OK! Start making out after dinner and everything comes off. As soon as she spread her legs the smell just filled the room. Simply. Atrocious. The big guy ran for the hills and the little guy even refused to appear after that. Some of you out there are sick sick freaks.
-
09-12-21 01:33 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 120Inbox cleared
Inbox cleared. Been busy traveling so I have been ignoring some of my SBs. Hope why'all have been filling them up in my absence.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 13:49 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 68LOL so is her ass I bet. Wish I'd got in that line sooner.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




