Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 30812
-
09-16-21 16:45 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 869Hopefully this link works https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/152803883397.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:33 #15256Banned Member

Posts: 6Correction
I have only seen one of them so can't compare. Hitting the whiskey had me not reading what I wrote before I posted. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by KDubb28
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:24 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 64Provider references
So I've had experience going to AMPs but now I'm looking to try luxury sensual massages. I've been in contact with a lot of the most reviewed women here. However, many of them ask for provider references. Being that this would be my first time, how does one get around that verification process? I don't want to disclose my LinkedIn and / or my drivers license. Is this a standard practice? Any help would be appreciated.
-
09-16-21 14:56 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 869Intel
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem.../548859774840. This one looks familiar. Interesting flip on the preference never seen that before LOL.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-a/00951475164 This one looks a bit TGTBT.
-
09-16-21 14:34 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 869Dallas
Checking back on Dallas anyone with info since the last hygiene reviews? Tried to make contact a few times but radio silence.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 13:11 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 34Please help: fun-sized MILF ready to get it in!
Has anyone seen her before?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...487/9842353644
This is my first time doing this. If no one says she's crazy, I promise I'll review after.
-
09-16-21 11:00 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 377My Experience
I was slacking, but now I'm tied down for the moment. I will put up my full review whenever I get the chance. I saw Cheyenne Rider, my first top tier provider and it was blast! Multiple pops might be something you just have to negotiate on, but I assume it's implied. For me, I didn't mention it and got 2 pops that was good enough for me in the hour. High tier woman are more open to talking about the services.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 10:54 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 83Ashleigh
Actually her room was clean, and look like she is setting up shop there for a while. I thought I would come out smelling like an ashtray. As I was walking down the hall. That's all I could smell. Her room was clean and organized. But the hotel was rough.
I did not feel rushed at all. As far as what she offered, my needs were simple. So I can't answer to that.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 09:45 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 322And I would suggest posting in the forum for her home city.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
She likely rarely travels through Raleigh.
And if I were ever to consider that rate. I would want to know precisely what to expect based on a number of reviews.
-
09-16-21 00:55 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 578Yikes
Thats a pretty high hour rate my friend. There are plenty of really attractive ladies out there you can get hours from for half that. But hey its your money if that's what you want and you're willing to pay go wild.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 23:11 #15247Banned Member

Posts: 6Agreed
It would be hard to debate the two anyway, since you've only seen one of them. Nice review though.
Originally Posted by ArcherNC
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:08 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 39Well Worth It
After some chatter on this forum I went to go see her (used to alternatively go by Mina or Demi). Set up was easy, hotel was decent right by the airport. She was professional, kind, and did not disappoint on the GFE experience. No rush to get started and no rush to leave afterwards. Started off with some fooling around interspersed with convo, went to a very enthusiastic BBBJ, then all sorts of positions between the bed and the couch. Would absolutely recommend and 100% agree that we need to treat her right and keep her around, especially given the dearth of providers lately.
Originally Posted by DanielJohnson
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Archer.
P.S. I'm not going to get into the whole (useless) Mina vs. Samara debate, but I would definitely put them in the same category as far as service and satisfaction.
-
09-15-21 14:51 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 1651I know for a fact
She won't be getting that rate from me.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 14:22 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 292She's been around a while, Any other partakers have a recent review? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Furnace1
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=187067
-
09-15-21 13:52 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 81Fiona Ender
Saw Fiona yesterday as she was in Raleigh on a road trip from her usual in Raeford. Great seeing her again and man she didn't disappoint. Her sensuality and desire to please is amazing. We talked for a little bit reacquainted ourselves again and went to the bedroom. DFK, DATY, FIV, nipple fetish were a among the things we did. Always a great time with her and I can't wait till our next adventure.











Reply With Quote




