Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14730
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Emma is back, unfotunately I can't see her this time because she's only doing outs. I saw her a little less than a year ago at a very nice warwick extended stay. I wish she was doing incalls because it was one of the beat experiences I've had. She's on the taller side. She is very good at what she does but her english isn't that good. I didn't have an issue since I speak her language. Great time. Multiple positions. Damage when I sae her, I remember correctly, was 1. 5 hh.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/555991534601
    I agree. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her ad up again. This girl makes you feel special. I think we need to keep this one to ourselves before other mongers ruin it for us LOL, and yeah if you are shorter than 5'9" you might be intimidated.

  2. #14729

    Emma sexy Warwick latina.

    Emma is back, unfotunately I can't see her this time because she's only doing outs. I saw her a little less than a year ago at a very nice warwick extended stay. I wish she was doing incalls because it was one of the beat experiences I've had. She's on the taller side. She is very good at what she does but her english isn't that good. I didn't have an issue since I speak her language. Great time. Multiple positions. Damage when I sae her, I remember correctly, was 1. 5 hh.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/555991534601
    Last edited by Usuga401; 09-16-21 at 10:05. Reason: Forgot link

  3. #14728

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1976  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pulled the trigger I see they are still advertising and I have not seen anything about a bust in the area? So could they actually be legit?
    They have been running that ad for some time. Saw them a few months ago. It's a typical hotel AMP. It's always hit or miss, they most likely double book and you wait. Same operation and many states, run the same way. Over the years I have has some great ones and just average. Just walk if you don't like what you see. They are not offended.

  4. #14727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw this ones pictures associated with bad reviews but couldn't verify with my search.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/291288606270
    I saw her in Randolph and she was fine. She have a friend also but the friend a little to big for my kind. Anyway, I paid her $80 for qv, BBBJ, doggy style, missionary but with every druggies. She had me carefully put a feet down a little bit because it hurt when it's all the way up. Bbbfs is on the menu if you want that but I opted for cover. She was very friendly. There was no issues when I saw her.

  5. #14726

    I'll settle

    I recently saw postings by Samara on STG. They looked inviting, so I looked through the forums for reviews, all of which were positive, although at an upper price point. Being somewhat flush with cash, I texted her with the requested information. She replied promptly, and with a little back and forth, we settled on a time and donation. The day before the appointment, she texted she could only make a time too late for me. S#.

    Desperation set in, and I texted a number of providers. In the nick of time, "Treat" replied the next day, and we set up a meet.

    I drove to her neighborhood of older multi family houses, and made myself known. She met me on the back porch, and we had a look at the nice fish pond in her back yard. We went inside, I used the bathroom, then got the donation dealt with. After a little DFK, we undressed and climbed onto the bed.

    She started with a CBJ, well done despite the cover. BBJ is not on the menu. Once erect, we did a little more making out, then I worked my way down to DATY. She was freshly showered, so I kept on going and rimmed her some. We moved on the main event, propped her up on a pillow and slowly worked into her tight back door in mish. Have I mentioned that I'm a Back Door Man? Anyways, I soon came. I cleaned up in the bathroom, I thanked her for her time, and I left.

    She has a nice apartment, clean and well kept. She has a few more pounds than the pix on STG, but no big surprise. Although she's not smiling in the STG pix, she is pleasant in person. I enjoyed my time, and I'll probably repeat.

    "Treat" (I didn't get her name) https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/259282046050.

    "Samara" https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084.

  6. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by CMike  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a girl talked about on this forum previously, but I can't remember her name to search. I've seen her ad on STG but I couldn't find that either. Very thin brunette, no face pics, but I distinctly remember one of her pics had a pats jersey on. Most of the pics are from behind in black yoga pants. I recall she was based in Seekonk or Pawtucket (maybe Fall River). I remember posts commenting BBFS, but searching that I didn't find her either so maybe my memory is off. Any help would be appreciated.
    Melissa / Rose on stg now in north Attleboro.

  7. #14724

    Any update

    Anyone pulled the trigger I see they are still advertising and I have not seen anything about a bust in the area? So could they actually be legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    So I replied to the ad in STG for college Asians. I knew it was not going to be the chick in the photo but maybe close enough (Got a text reply right back quoting 130 hh 160 hr, hmmmm? Asked if this was all inclusive or "just for the time". Reply was very brief, as all her replies were, and in broken English. She gave the address of motel in Seekonk. Flags all over but little head won again. Set up the appt for 1:00. Got there at 12:45. Texted her asking room number. She said let her know when I arrive. I said I'm here and I know I'm a little early but how long do I have to wait. Silence for about 10 minutes then she texts back. Ok babe, just give me 5 minutes. So now I see LEO slowly cruising the parking lot checking out the parked cars. So now the big head takes over and says. Exit stage left. So I head down the road with Uncle LEO keeping an eye on me as I leave. 5 minutes down the road I pulled over and texted. Sorry had to leave and told her why and maybe another time. No reply. Oh well, only cost me gas money and an hour. Could have just been a scare tactic by LEO to chase mongers away or a sting. Not going to chance it. Especially on Friday the 13th. Be safe out there. And always let your big head be your guide. (it's the add with the kitty ears).

  8. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPilot  [View Original Post]
    I just want to vent and say why is it that when you text these girls just to find out their rates they are ready to be at your doorstep in seconds but when you're actually trying to see them they never reply. Straight crickets, getting ghost, and unavailability. Why Is it like this it pisses me off so much.
    They're not smart, savvy, or coherent. You are just next in a list on their phone. You're not being singled out so don't take it personally. They deal in volume, pure and simple, and live in the moment. There's no planning or future at the STG or street level.

    BMD.

  9. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    I know you're right. But when I'm in the mood for a little more upscale at this point it's difficult to find a girl that doesn't want verification, deposit or both. I don't do deposits at all. I have done verification but I should probably just stop and get what I can get with no deposit or verifying idk.
    Once you see a high ender, she'll give you a reference to the next girl you visit. In time, you'll have half a dozen who'll vouch for you to other providers.

    Never give your work or personal info. You have more to lose than they do.

    BMD.

  10. #14721

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You need to stop giving girls verification. I know a girl that save all them face pics guys send her. I don't know what she plan on doing with them but I f you have shit to lose. Do not send pics or anything a girl won't give in return pretty much.
    I know you're right. But when I'm in the mood for a little more upscale at this point it's difficult to find a girl that doesn't want verification, deposit or both. I don't do deposits at all. I have done verification but I should probably just stop and get what I can get with no deposit or verifying idk.

  11. #14720

    Venting

    I just want to vent and say why is it that when you text these girls just to find out their rates they are ready to be at your doorstep in seconds but when you're actually trying to see them they never reply. Straight crickets, getting ghost, and unavailability. Why Is it like this it pisses me off so much.

  12. #14719

    Bad News

    I believe I saw this ones pictures associated with bad reviews but couldn't verify with my search.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/291288606270

  13. #14718
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Same number as before, and as stated before she always works with another, pics could be the other girl. But what is the chance that the number, name and services offered are the same. And if it is her, then airbrushed makes since considering she raises her prices.
    You are correct that there appear to be old ads with pictures of the original Jade with the belly tattoo and with that same 2113 number:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ddess/28853010

    I question why, though, that if it is the original Jade, why she is posting only those pictures now which are either not her, or else are ancient versions of her without tattoos. Is she hiding her previous identity because of something more nefarious than simply remaking herself and raising her rates? Admittedly, I never fully mastered hoe logic. And I may be overly cautious, but on the other hand, I don't think one really can be overly cautious these days. That situation seems, as the youngsters these days like to say, "sketchy". And with all the thugs with and without badges around these days, I tend to avoid anything that seems sketchy. Personally I would require confirmation from a trusted Senior on this board that that ad was actually placed by the same Jade as we used to inseminate. In other words, someone who has responded to that number and went to see her, and actually found the original Jade waiting for them, and not someone or something else. Someone with more balls than I, in other words.

  14. #14717

    Seen her?

    Has anybody seen this chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (628).jpg‎  

  15. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    What has happened to her. Any info?

    Facebook is deleted, anyone have contact info or a trace of it?
    She quit the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape